SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 pm

After reading all of the above over the past couple days, as always I have to give my 2 cents. For what it's worth I have to say whether Amanda has a reason or not, which I don't know that she does, I believe it does show her as classless for snarking at Josh's mother on SM. And again, I have to mention Andi in saying that through Josh and Andi's entire engagement, after the break up, in her book and even after when I heard his mother was really saying cruel things on SM about Andi, Andi did not say a single thing to or about his mother on SM. She certainly may have in private to close family or friends but never on SM.

I never liked the fact that Andi wrote the book as I believe private relationships should remain private so I am not giving Andi a pass on that but just saying she had enough respect to leave his family out of it all on SM. To me that shows respect because like it or not MM is Josh's mother and should be respected as such. If Amanda has something to say about MM it would show more class if she spoke to her privately inside of favoring snark tweets about her, et cetera on SM. All of the above is JMO

Amanda did a short live IG while she was in Columbia and one of the questions was whether she is still with Josh. And Lauren answered "No. She's not." And then Lauren said "I'll answer that one." Seems that Lauren should butt out of this. Lauren is her friend and not her mother and should keep out of it.

And although I'm not condoning Josh's behavior, Amanda has to take some of the responsibility for going back with him and bringing him back into the girls lives (even though she said she wouldn't do that.) That's why I think Amanda is fake because she did her share of wanting to get Josh back but vehemently denied that they were even "dating" even though there was loads of proof out there that she was. For instance, that "Coffee date" that she touted. My gut tells me she never had a coffee date with anyone. It was just to make Josh jealous so he would contact her, which he did. These are games that teenagers play while in high school, not a woman with two children and a 32 year old man.

These are all just my opinions.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by simon1781 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

MM needs to find a new hobby . She should first stop stalking and bullying people whoever goes against her precious Josh.He is in a public eye and not everyone is going to like him.MM needs to get that through her thick skull instead of trying to always butt herself in when someone speaks against Josh .If she doesn't want dirt smeared on her than she shld stop throwing dirt on others. Her passive aggressive approach of liking tweets that speak bad of Amanda doesn't go unnoticed .
I have never seen any parents of any bachelor franchise ppl get involved in their child's SM battle like she does .IMO She deserves all the calling out and more .

As far as I know Amanda was very respectful of Josh and his family when they broke up for the first time . She never said anything bad either on insta live or SM,but on other hand Josh was throwing shade on Andi and Amanda through his insta live . Then slowly shading from Amanda too started‪.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm

I found this on one of Josh's IG pics (pic of him getting a pedicure during Amanda's GA visit).

@jes***** I'm kinda confused you're telling people you and Amanda are working things out and taking it slow. Which is great! But why is she posting on twitter that she has yet to speak on the matter. Which implies that you're basically lying. But yet we saw pictures of you guys kissing not so long ago. Why is Lauren throwing jabs at you? Now and after the kissing pics were released. Like what did you ever do to her? I'm majorly confused.

joshmurray11@jes***** people become bitter when u finally end things, it's the world nowadays unfortunately, I expect nothing less

The "no accountability, woe is me, I would never behave that way cause I'm better" passive agressive retort is exactly the answer I would expect from him!  Always the victim of these evil evil women.  deadhorse
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

And then he makes that 50 thousand dollar tweet.
So what is it, Josh? Not ok for the rest of the masses, but you are an exception? Or did you have a cognitive slip?
This man needs to simply shut up IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 pm

I am going to defend Lauren here. Speaking from experience, people in emotionally abusive relationships often times don't see the red flags which others do. They continue to believe that things would get better/it's just a phase and the person would change. The fact that Amanda keeps getting back with him inspite of knowing this is IMO proof of what a master manipulator Josh is (JMO).

I don't support friends making themselves a part of others relationships but if they suspect abuse of any kind, they absolutely should say something IMO. My friends saw the signs way before I did even though we were all teenagers and I am very grateful to them. Some day if Amanda manages to get away from this creep (JMO), she will be grateful to Lauren too for doing whatever it takes to get Amanda to see his emotionally abusive ways IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

So as expected, he tried to get back together with her just so he could be the one to end things. I knew it.

I also think MM definitely deserves and needs to be called out. You don't need to keep her out of it when she keeps butting in ALL the time. JMO.

I also don't think Lauren should keep out of it. If there's any truth to what Amanda's ex was saying, then she needs an intervention big time. Lauren's just showing me she's a good friend by trying to knock some sense into her, no matter how futile it may be. If my friend was involved with some abusive manipulator, I wouldn't just sit by and watch. That's not caring about your friend IMO.

All JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 pm

It's fine, friends!! Second ex tell all in the works! Take my money, Amazon!!

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 41 Img_1710

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Not even going to lie, im buying it laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm

The first ex strip the scales of the fish now maybe the second ex will skin the fish.  IMHO.

Last edited by reason on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm

OMG, our prayers have been answered! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Ha! Just bumped Amanda's thread after seeing that! laugh out loud

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Awesome. Awesome. 

Sticking up for Lauren too. Amanda isn't the brightest bulb. Lauren is being a good friend. Someone has to pretect Duh and her girls from idiot choices, and if the Duh needs Lauren to remind her to stay the course and stay accountable, well, good work Bushnell.

As for MM, what a nutter.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove