SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by aviej Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:17 am

On Andi's season, I was a fan of his. Looking back now, and seeing his behavior post Andi, all I can say is looks are deceiving.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 pm

I was never a fan of Josh. I can't tell you how I cringed when we first saw him come out of the limo on Andi's season.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt many times. Times up for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 pm

According to Twitter he's headed to Nashville. Any bets on when he's spotted making out with a 21 yr old blonde in a bar to one up Amanda and Wells? laugh out loud

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:36 pm

^ Here we go again...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm

I hope he realizes Carly is not really blonde.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:10 am

Did anyone watch his live IG chat? I can see why both Andi and Amanda? fell for him. He came off as very "relaxed" - benevolent. If you saw it what did you think? Is he a Lothario? He obviously loved the initial attention but by the end he was very real. Idk, he blocked me on Twitter ages ago because I'm teamAndi but I stalk him on IG - IMO I feel bad for the guy. He could easily have changed places with Nick were the cards dealt differently. JMO
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 am

He couldn't change places with a box of gravel. IMO.
Slobber, anger, slobber.
I will barf if I think too much about him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:18 am

He could never change place with Nick because he has not grown up and he has some intellectual disability.  In 10 yrs if he change his attitude and entitlement he might reach somewhere.  Then again IMHO he is not in Nick's Category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:39 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud Nashville's a big draw for Bach nation these days, it seems.  Think he'll make out with Wells, too?   Hugesmile

Josh Allan Murray‏ @JoshAllanMurray
Gonna turn this business trip into a long weekend in Nashville, be ready @eddie_aggrey  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 1f60e #4DaysOfFun

ETA:  He must have needed an ego bust and some love.  laugh out loud

Josh Allan Murray‏ @JoshAllanMurray
Just for you @marcusgrodd because I promised and I always keep my promises  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 1f629 #NotAModelDuh #narcissisticpic #embarrassed #24DayChallenge
singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 C3D_nyZVUAA-i6E

It's never a good sign taking selfies of your naked torso in the mirror. Never. singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 am

Personally, I won't even put him in Chad's category. IMO he is way way worse than even Chad. IMO atleast with Chad, what you see is what you get.

IMO Josh is a narcissistic, emotionally abusive loser who never takes any responsibility for his actions and thinks he is God's gift to mankind. A real D-bag! JMHO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:38 am

I watched it, but my opinion was entirely different.  I couldn't even count the number of digs he took at andi.  Literally, 10 mins after saying he was too much of a gentleman to say anything mean about private relationships and that he was going to be getting back into church, someone asked if he ever runs into andi and he said "no, I stay away from Satan. I'm just kidding, not really though".  Someone else asked if he ever talked to andi and his reply was "no, I haven't talked to her since I broke up with her and that's why she's so bitter". Someone else asked if he had anger issues, and he said "no, I don't. You'd have anger issues if you had to deal with her. You just don't even know".

Imo, it was his typical ig live/periscope behavior that I have seen over and over from him. Josh takes zero accountability for his part in either break up. IMO, he thinks he's perfect and other people are the ones with issues.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 am

Southerngal wrote:I watched it, but my opinion was entirely different.  I couldn't even count the number of digs he took at andi.  Literally, 10 mins after saying he was too much of a gentleman to say anything mean about private relationships and that he was going to be getting back into church, someone asked if he ever runs into andi and he said "no, I stay away from Satan".  Someone else asked if he ever talked to andi and his reply was "no, I haven't talked to her since I broke up with her and that's why she's so bitter".

Imo, it was his typical ig live/periscope behavior that I have seen over and over from him.  

Satan?! He's like a child, everything's either black or white, good or evil, "if you're not with me you're against me" sort of thing. And he's obviously the shining light of goodness himself. Rolling Eyes How spoiled and coddled must one be to still think like that in one's 30's? I just can't with this tool.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove