SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 am

I see him eventually sitting in a rocking chair dressed as his momma.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Southerngal wrote:I watched it, but my opinion was entirely different.  I couldn't even count the number of digs he took at andi.  Literally, 10 mins after saying he was too much of a gentleman to say anything mean about private relationships and that he was going to be getting back into church, someone asked if he ever runs into andi and he said "no, I stay away from Satan.  I'm just kidding, not really though".  Someone else asked if he ever talked to andi and his reply was "no, I haven't talked to her since I broke up with her and that's why she's so bitter".  Someone else asked if he had anger issues, and he said "no, I don't.  You'd have anger issues if you had to deal with her.  You just don't even know".

Imo, it was his typical ig live/periscope behavior that I have seen over and over from him.  Josh takes zero accountability for his part in either break up.  IMO, he thinks he's perfect and other people are the ones with issues.

LMAO he's so stupid. He's too much of a gentleman to talk about a private relationship, but does nothing but talk about a private relationship. He's absolutely horrible, and now I applaud Andi for airing the guy's anger issues etc publicly. What a horrible man. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:57 pm

I absolutely just can't stand Josh. Even his annoying self involved voice is like fingers on the chalkboard. The guy is a complete narcissist with zero self awareness. Horrible. IMO he has zero respect for women. He is disgusting and vile.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Has there ever been a more vile contestant than this tool store? Duck!! What a nightmare. Total sociopath imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 pm

^^^
Can't think of one I tried to like him mostly due to Sabel but he just disgust me now and his Mama does too. He will never be happy till he gets some major help. It might be to late for him he is so stuck on being so cruel to others and never thinks twice. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Sabel was like nope. See ya. I'm going to dog heaven. laugh out loud

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Do we know she was really sick and that Josh did not simply run out of food and chewed her leg accidentally? (j/k).

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sabel was like nope. See ya. I'm going to dog heaven. laugh out loud

Sabel was the only thing Josh really cared about and did everything possible to make her comfortable you could also see the unconditional love that Sabel had for Josh. So I highly doubt that Sabel or Josh was ready for her to go. If you have ever had a pet they are part of your family and I know it is so damn hard to say goodbye.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm not going to speak for Bleu, but in no way did I take her post to mean anything disrespectful towards Sable or anyone who'd lost a pet.  It was snark.  And I laugh out loud'd because other than his mother, Sabel seemed to be the only female capable of dealing with and putting up with him long term, IMO.

And I say that as not only a pet owner, but one who had to say make the decision to say goodbye recently.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not going to speak for Bleu, but in no way did I take her post to mean anything disrespectful towards Sable or anyone who'd lost a pet.  It was snark.  And I laugh out loud'd because other than his mother, Sabel seemed to be the only female capable of dealing with and putting up with him long term, IMO.

And I say that as not only a pet owner, but one who had to say make the decision to say goodbye recently.  JMOAA

Per the bolded--and she wore a collar and leash. If he had chipped DUH properly, they may have had a chance.

Sorry about your pet. That is one of life's saddest things. bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not going to speak for Bleu, but in no way did I take her post to mean anything disrespectful towards Sable or anyone who'd lost a pet.  It was snark.  And I laugh out loud'd because other than his mother, Sabel seemed to be the only female capable of dealing with and putting up with him long term, IMO.

I understand where you look at it different but like you stated that Sabel was the only one that could put up with him. As I am sure your love for your pet was unconditional which is the incredible gift we get from animals. Guess it's just me but I don't think Sabel or any animal should have a LOL after they just passed away.i also didn't think she was disrespectful that's just her with her opinion she IMO likes to lighten things up. I too also lost a dog in November and part of my heart is missing. I now have another dog that is not doing well and will probably have to make that heartbreaking decision soon. Sorry just sensitive on the subject. JMO

Sorry for your loss.....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:14 pm

@Kashathediva @whit90 Thanks.  kisses  Sorry for your loss and that you may have to go threw it again soon, Whit.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove