SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:27 pm

I don't believe that stuff about Amanda body shaming the "assistant". Josh lies all the time and he's been out to get her ever since she broke things off. This is just another one of his psycho ploys IMO. I can believe Amanda was stalling the car issue, but I can also believe they'd agreed to sort it later and he called the cops just so he can leak this crazy story. He's a totally unhinged manipulator IMO. Too bad for him, he's still too stupid to realise he's just digging his own grave. Single mothers are practically canonised by Bachelor Nation. He is never gonna win by messing with one. People are already taking sides and it's not his side they're taking as evidenced by his IG followers unfollowing him in hordes. What an idiot. stupid

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Has her ex husband chimed in?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm

This is an April fools joke right and they just released the story 3 days too early?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:41 pm

It's a joke. Just like the movie"Scream!"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 pm

@Kashathediva Yes my assistants do as I say, just like Josh's assistant. laugh out loud

The Murray's are in Italy, and Amanda is/was in Fiji? IMO he could not stand the fact that she was there. I'm sure they had a family meeting to discuss what they could do to smear her even more than they already have.

Whatever the situation was with the car, if I were her, I would have dealt with it much sooner, get rid of all traces of him. I don't think I would bother trying to apply for a loan to put it in my name. I wouldn't want to drive it. I'd  give it back to him, as i'm sure it's lost it's value compared to the loan balance.

IMO One needs to get rid of all traces of insanity and traces  of a relationship, before they can move on. Heck I'd be calling Father Malachi Martin over for dinner! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:33 pm

:alltens: @guardianangel with everything you say. Those people are CR's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
umngirl wrote:I love that non matter what, Amanda's ex husband ALWAYS comments in these stories. Lol

I'm appreciating him more and more after each story. And the thing is, can't blame him, he never spills anything first, he just responds, as far as I remember. Jmo.

Didn't he spill first about Amanda telling him that Josh pays for nothing and how Josh's dog sheds everywhere?

I don't blame him for that either. Amanda was using him as her sounding board about her fiance after trashing him (the ex) on the Bach for the whole nation to hear. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm assuming she gave this statement today?
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-calls-police-on-amanda-stanton-over-car-w474181

It's really too bad that she's in beautiful Fiji with some show related friends and doing a photoshoot for super cute bathing suits and she had to give a statement and probably worry about this today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

WOW...just wow.
So big ole grown azz BOR had to call the policie weecie on little itty bitty meanie DUH. He had to. DUH would not give the keys back to a car he insisted on buying her to make his big ole dumb azz look like a bigger ole dumb azz when he wanted her to--that minute. Not 12 hours later. That minute.
Where have I heard this same thing before? rofl The Murrays need to get a new schtick.
What a sick forking fam.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Josh is the absolute worst. The total highest level of hypocrisy and self delusion. IMO
I expect to see Josh on Dateline some day. Psychotic abuser IMO. Horrible.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 pm

So Amanda has us weekly and Josh has got in touch. I know us weekly has gone lower in the gossip tabloid hierarchy, but in touch has always been at the bottom. That must get to Josh. He also got out on top with his break up with Andi, but with Amanda, he's losing, that's getting to him too.

He's the worst. On top of stupid, he's mean, vindictive, selfish, manipulative and dangerous. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Josh is so dumb and idiotic IMO, that I can't totally picture MM saying to him "let's leak the story about how you called the cops on her! It will make her look bad and you will look good!" And he would totally follow whatever the heck she says because he can't think for himself - what a crazy duo IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove