SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 am

It's those darn club appearances, he can't say no.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:03 am

He is a sleazy azz jackass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:53 am

Yes, he is. How can his mom still defend him and his slutty sleazy antics?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:30 am

no no I just can't with this guy. He's the worst contestant ever, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm

laugh out loud Not sure where to even start with this.  These two idiots seem to deserve each other, IMO.  laugh out loud. JMOAA

Josh Murray Says Relationship With Amanda Stanton Is 'Complicated' — But They're Working on It

ETA:  He or someone close to him has soooo been reading our threads.  He used the phrase: "Time will tell." laugh out loud laugh out loud

“I love the kids,” he said. “I wish I could have taken them with me when I went back to Atlanta. They're the best, so that's a big part of our lives as well. Obviously hers, but mine too, so you know, we'll see what happens. Time will tell.”
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud Not sure where to even start with this.  These two idiots seem to deserve each other, IMO.  laugh out loud. JMOAA

Josh Murray Says Relationship With Amanda Stanton Is 'Complicated' — But They're Working on It

I take it to mean, she needs to do what I say in order for this to work which means move to Atlanta so the kids can be away from their father and I can have total control over them and be closer to my Mom. Here's an example of a contestant that was so idolized on SM with his F1 (not by me ever) and now there are names IMO I can't even mention that would describe him.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt, and hoped both times his relationships would be his HEA. So far, he is far from finding a HEA IMHO with that attitude.

There’s a lot that needs to change and we’re starting to work on that, so we’ll see what happens.”

The Atlanta resident briefly moved into Stanton’s Irvine, California, home, and he said that where they would live was a point of contention for the couple. “When we were on Paradise, she told me that [moving to Atlanta] is what she wanted to do, right? But, you know, we got off, and it was a different story,” he told Us. “Staying in the East, that’s where my family is. That’s where I grew up and everything, so I was very excited that that was something she was open to doing, but you know, it turned out that wasn’t the case. … I want my parents to be around for my kids, so that's a tough thing. If I lived out here they wouldn't be here [in California], so that's definitely a big factor for me.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:51 pm

@GuardianAngel  I disagree. He has met his HEA. It's called Domino's. Domino's are just about everywhere. They deliver or you can do carry out. They rarely talk back. They're cheap. They satisfy, IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 pm

I interrupted that paragraph basically the same way, GA.  no no

And IMO that's so selfish of him to want to uproot the kids from all they know, they're family, especially their actual father, and friends and move them across the country so he can be happy living on the East coast so his parents can spend time with "his' kids.  Thats not worrying about or taking the girls best interests to heart, it's only worrying about his wants and needs, again, IMO.  Total #dadlife right there. laugh out loud

She's an idiot for allowing him back into her and the girls lives, IMO.  And moving to ATL won't help or strengthen the relationship, it'll make it implode faster, IMO, because MM will be all up in their business all the time.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Suck it up cupcake. I'm sure Jordan would like to be in CA to be close to his parents/work, but he moved anyway. I'm sure Lauren would like to be in CA with her close friends, but she moved anyway. I'm sure it was tough for Catherine to move from Seattle, but she moved anyway.

You need to make sacrifices if you want to make a relationship work. It's called loving someone and being an adult. His brother Aaron isn't even on the east coast anymore. He simply needs to be close to his mommy, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:54 pm

He should simply put her in a box and lock her away. Solution to all his problems, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 pm

I swear every time i read his thread i dont think is possible that i could dislike him more, then he opens his mouth and proves me wrong. Of course its more important for him to be close to his parents than charlie and kinsley to be close to theirs :dripdrip What a MORON imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Dude, learn to let go... Half the article is still about BIP and Nick.  He slept with your first girl and then went out on a date with the second and you still got engaged to both, but um, nope he's never been a worry. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  IMO, of course!  Hugesmile

"I don’t care to watch Nick, because I know the kind of person he is, and I know how it will end up," Murray said. "I've never worried about Nick one second of my life."

Murray added that he doesn't think Nick and Vanessa will get married, but he wishes Vanessa the best. He was quick to reminded us of Nick's celebrity driven motives as he's about debut on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."
A Bizarre 3 Hours Inside 'Bachelor' Finale Party With Josh Murray Who Doesn't 'Care to Watch Nick'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove