SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I didn't know Kelly thought. When did that come about?
I hate when I miss breaking news.
Kelly seriously thinks better than I do and everyone I know combined considering how she lives and Hunter footing that bill. Man, I'd love to learn too laugh out loud

Hmm...Somehow, JMO, I don't think "thinking" got her there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:33 pm

This is like watching Judge Judy (one of my guilty pleasures).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Listened to the interview portion of RS interview with Kelly Travis about Andi and Josh. Kelly didn't like him from the beginning and confirmed he is a douche. He was manipulating and controlling and not very smart, which fed his insecurities when paired with Andi. Said he needs to marry someone dukber than him who likes to be told what to do and loves Jesus as much as him. Andi apparently left out a lot of juicy stories.

That plane story from the day they broke up is YIKES... I can so relate because I feel awkward as he** when I'm around my 'couple' friends when they're arguing. ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like an airplane or a car.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:39 pm

laugh out loud @ MM French girls? Wouldn't that be karma at it's finest. Josh meets a nice French girl in Italy, throw in Italian-Canadian in there and that would absolutely make my day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Listened to the interview portion of RS interview with Kelly Travis about Andi and Josh. Kelly didn't like him from the beginning and confirmed he is a douche. He was manipulating and controlling and not very smart, which fed his insecurities when paired with Andi. Said he needs to marry someone dukber than him who likes to be told what to do and loves Jesus as much as him. Andi apparently left out a lot of juicy stories.

That plane story from the day they broke up is YIKES... I can so relate because I feel awkward as he** when I'm around my 'couple' friends when they're arguing. ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space like an airplane or a car.
Spill!!! I can't listen right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

The story according to Kelly: She obviously knew that they were having problems before LA, Andi actually almost didn't go, but they went and seemed ok. The next day though on the flight back to Atlanta, they were all in first class and Kelly wanted to switch seats with Josh to sit by Andi, and Josh would sit with Hunter, it seemed like it was something that they usually did, and Josh turned around and was like 'NO!' then Andi gave her a look and basically the entire plane ride was super awkward because they didn't talk to each other at all. Same in baggage claim, she said she was talking the whole time, because it was SO awkward and they wouldn't talk or look at each other, Andi/Josh were actually supposed to give her and hunter a ride home but they ended up getting an uber instead. She told Andi to call her if she needs anything. Then less than an hour later Andi texted her saying they broke up and she was gonna get a hotel at which point she made Andi come stay with them.

She also said Andi actually went really easy on him, easier than she would have, because there are way more and way worse stories that she didn't tell. He's very controlling and manipulative, like they (the girls) would go out to dinner at like 8 and by 9:30 josh would text and ask why she wasn't home yet (bear in mind that they spent all their time with each other because neither of them had jobs. She also confirmed that Josh didn't want Andi going back to work) and basically cussing her out. Also he might seem passive aggressive on SM but IRL he's just aggressive. Very Aggressive.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

The story according to Kelly: She obviously knew that they were having problems before LA, Andi actually almost didn't go, but they went and seemed ok. The next day though on the flight back to Atlanta, they were all in first class and Kelly wanted to switch seats with Josh to sit by Andi, and Josh would sit with Hunter, it seemed like it was something that they usually did, and Josh turned around and was like 'NO!' then Andi gave her a look and basically the entire plane ride was super awkward because they didn't talk to each other at all. Same in baggage claim, she said she was talking the whole time, because it was SO awkward and they wouldn't talk or look at each other, Andi/Josh were actually supposed to give her and hunter a ride home but they ended up getting an uber instead. She told Andi to call her if she needs anything. Then less than an hour later Andi texted her saying they broke up and she was gonna get a hotel at which point she made Andi come stay with them.

She also said Andi actually went really easy on him, easier than she would have, because there are way more and way worse stories that she didn't tell. He's very controlling and manipulative, like they (the girls) would go out to dinner at like 8 and by 9:30 josh would text and ask why she wasn't home yet (bear in mind that they spent all their time with each other because neither of them had jobs. She also confirmed that Josh didn't want Andi going back to work) and basically cussing her out. Also he might seem passive aggressive on SM but IRL he's just aggressive. Very Aggressive.
Thanks for posting!!!!! So psycho!!! Poor Hunter on that plane ride laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm

I really can't believe I am going to say this, but too much smoke to ignore. I believe Andi's description of him in her book. I never thought I would give her credit for anything, but he now is probably the worst contestant for me, followed by her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Our modern day Jake.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Isn't Hunter like 40-something? He's probz like omg middle school wtf that whole plane ride. laugh out loud 

Josh needs to get off social media completely, like COMPLETELY and take mommy dearest with him. Then he needs to find a really good psychologist and invest in some therapy. I don't wish any other woman on him for a good long time, maybe never. I do grant him permission to adopt another dog, that's ok. If the show had any integrity (which they don't), they'd permanently ban this womanizer.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 pm

mindless wrote:French? He does know they're in Italy, right?

Good post, @autumnkm54! That's how I see it as well. The more he's trying to tarnish Amanda's image, the worse he's looking himself. A total lunatic this one, IMHO.

Josh may realize they are in Italy (see facepalm emoji in his post), but evidently MM thinks Venice is in France. MM may be the real DUH in this saga.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

I do grant him permission to adopt another dog, that's ok

Never in a millions years would I think it's ok for Josh to get a dog. What's the difference between humans and dogs? Who's to say those pics of Sabel were what they seemed?

Psycho's control whomever and whatever they can IMHO. That puppy pic he tweeted actually turned my stomach.

He uses SM to make himself look good, IMO and will post whatever HE thinks makes himself look good. I wonder what's going through his mind now that this has all surfaced. When people feel they are loosing control, eventually they snap.

None of Kelly's recap surprises me. This is the guy that loved taking pics with teenagers but it wasn't ok for Andi to go to a friend's wedding.

He flipped when Amanda lied to him about their being booze on that girls trip. What did he think, she was going to have straight pineapple juice.

He's a sick man IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove