SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:37 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't believe a word coming from his mouth. Or Twitter feed or Instagram. His mother was slutshaming Andi after their break up on Twitter, so I hope if they're finding more about God or religion, it'll be used to improve their own crappy personalities, not as a tool against others they want to shame. JMO.

Um who is shaming whom? Andi started it ALL with her book. And IMO whatever his mom does is no one's business. She is defending her son. Period.
If they are finding God then its a GOOD thing and its going to help them, its not about anyone else. I think most of the issues people have with Josh and his family they can say the exact same things about the other ones involved. None of them are 'innocent' in this. Josh is just who everything is being blamed on.

And to be honest what is happening to Josh can happen to anyone at any time. If anyone went on a reality show and had a break up and then our ex went and wrote a book shaming us and then half the people on social media believed it and it affected every relationship from then on it would be a nightmare. IMO Josh and his family are just trying to defend themselves. Its a natural thing to do, I'm sure, in their situation. But none of us would know because we have never been in their situation. And thank GOD because ex's always tell the truth when talking about past relationships right? laugh out loud Not so much. And if Amanda writes a book and shames him then she is no better than anyone else, IMO. All of this is just beyond pathetic. Its like none of them know when to just STOP. And the comments they are getting in 'praise' of their plans to do more harm isn't helping the situation. Its just creating more tension and spurring them on to do more and more harm. To themselves and others.

IMO

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 am

I hate defending Amanda, but she's not the one who's been running to the media ever since their breakup, that's Josh. She and Lauren may have thrown some SM shade, but it's been in response to Josh's sneaky actions IMO. Wasn't it during the trip to Colombia that Amanda revealed her book plans and accused MM of harassing her with fake accounts? Then as soon as she came back Josh called the cops on her. How is that anything but straight up revenge? And she didn't go crying to the tabloids about Josh calling the cops, Josh made her "assistant" sell an embellished (IMO) version of the story while they're both out of the country to try and make Amanda look bad and himself innocent. I can't blame her for getting her version of the story out, since I wouldn't appreciate people spreading such lies about me either. JMO.

Josh is just a bag of poo IMHO. I think he'd manage to torpedo a relationship with a blow-up doll at this point. Whatever people say about Jake, at least he didn't try to distance two little kids from their father and extort their mother after using them for SM likes. I saw an IG story of Josh hand-feeding some pigeons yesterday and actually found myself hoping they bite him and give him rabies or something. That's how much I can't stand this douche nozzle.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:47 am

I'm sorry, again we will have to agree to disagree.
When someone decides to take to their public Facebook page and post private information regarding other people that do not agree with you, that have done nothing wrong other than disagree with the way you think and then you harness your own followers to take up against this person, this person who has no idea this rant and rage is going on until they start receiving messages and threats personally--this is wrong and this hurts other innocent people.  This can not be said it's done in god's name. IMO it is in no way, shape or form a good thing. Yet followers repeat it as so. And it is no longer just her business, but the business of those she is transgressing against. IMO.
This is not a single incident. This MM.
If you want to discuss yourself on your own public fb page--go for it.
Do not take your SM as a venue to host private information about other people(strangers), some who are also members of this forum with mob mentality. I am not just talking about name, but personal photos of other people including minor children, their place of employment, a way to trace where they live for personal attacks. This IMO is wrong.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:51 am

OT. A little late, but a throwback of Josh in Italy. Hugesmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=BvFHGIWgv6Q

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 am

suspiciousmind wrote: -snipped-
Um who is shaming whom? Andi started it ALL with her book. And IMO whatever his mom does is no one's business.
IMO

Actually Josh started it when less than a week after their breakup he was on periscopes talking about what a horrible person she is and saying she's the devil or worse. The periscopes went on every couple of days for weeks, every one of them he slyly implied about what a horrible person she is and how he would never associate with her again. Also started a rumour about how she hacked his email, and that started a subtweeting back and forth between them. Idk if that was true but Josh definitely threw the first stone in regards to Andi. And the second. And the third.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

@suspiciousmind imo if his mom goes to public forums and public sm to 'defend' her son, then it's open for anyone to critique. What makes her such a special snowflake, that she can publicly say what she wants, and others need to stay quiet?

IMO religion is supposed to reflect on your personality, make you a better person. If someone used God as their back up in arguments, while they use other people's children as tool to gather sympathy, they need to check on that religion again. Long after Amanda and Josh broke up, he still keeps mentioning her children, and that is just wrong, immoral, and creepy, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 pm

I have no sympathy for Josh...None, Zip, Zero, Nada. Josh is not a victim, he is the aggressor. Watching Josh wipe pizza grease on Amanda and then repeatedly voicing digs about her on video while in a relationship with Amanda showed me that Josh was way worse than I had previously believed him to be. IMO he is disgusting and delusional. He lacks  any ability of self awareness. Calling the cops on Amanda over the car and the negative feedback he is getting is all on him. If I was Amanda and Josh continued to talk about my daughters like he does, I would get a lawyer. It is creepy and wrong. I think Josh and MM need to face reality and take responsibility for their own glaring flaws...blaming others is not the answer. Using religion as an excuse defies what that religion stands for IMO. Remorse, accountability, redemption. Still flawed but owing ones own sh*t. Josh could move into the Vatican but unless he changes his own behavior he would still be the same abuser he currently is IMO. Josh and MM need to look inward and focus on understanding their own pyscho behavior. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:46 pm

suspiciousmind wrote:Hmmm....even though i don't particularly like Josh, based on how he portrays himself, I don't think it's fun to watch someone's life being ruined. As far as his mom goes - she is probably just being a mom and trying to protect him, which is what mothers do no matter how old your son/daughter gets. Its just normal.

Call me a hater but I for one would be happy to see him being made an example of. There is no excuse for emotional abuse IMO and I am tired of this show giving a platform to emotional abusers like him and normalizing their behavior. I am scared thinking of all the young adults who watch this poop show and might think his behavior in relationships is normal. Emotional abuse unlike physical abuse, doesn't leave behind visible scars and it takes people years in some cases to recognize it's happening to them. I am no fan of Andi or Amanda but for all their personality flaws, neither of them deserve what Josh put them through.

As for MM, she is the biggest enabler if I have ever seen one IMO. A woman who defends her son calling his fiancee a wh*re publicly on Twitter is the absolute worst IMO. I would hope someone in that family still has brains and drags both of them to therapy but I personally think it's too late. All I pray for is that Amanda is the last of his victims IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:25 pm

I personally can't wait for Amanda's book. I didn't read the other but I will absolutely buy this one. I hope she buries his azz with LM riding his coattails.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 pm

IMO, the expression ”it takes two to tango” does not apply to an abusive relationship with a controlling narcissistic man. Ever!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:18 pm

blueblues wrote:IMO, the expression ”it takes two to tango” does not apply to an abusive relationship with a controlling narcissistic man. Ever!
Absolutely!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:19 pm

blueblues wrote:IMO, the expression ”it takes two to tango” does not apply to an abusive relationship with a controlling narcissistic man. Ever!

:claphands :claphands :claphands
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove