SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 am

Sprite wrote:Nick did talk/text/sext with Kaitlyn before her season according to RS. He just went on to get to know her even more and thought he might actually have a chance with her as they seemed to get along.

Liz could have gotten to know Nick before he ever went on the show. He asked for her number after the sex and she declined. She then had several months to contact him and yet she only chose to do so after he became the Bachelor.

Not saying that Nick may not have wanted more fame, but he seemed to be pursuing Kaitlyn regardless of if she was on tv or not and he had less time for his pursuit. Doesn't seem to be the same with Liz. Not to mention, she slept with the guy and he gave her the opportunity to get to know him and she decided not to.

I also remember reading that he and Kaitlyn also decided if she didn't get picked to be the lead, she would come to Chicago to visit him. Since she got the lead, it seems the only way to pursue her is to get on the show. He liked K even before she became the Bette. Liz? Imo, she only became interested after Nick got the lead.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 am

see2love wrote:But didnt Nick do something similar with Kaithlyn?? I am not defending Liz but i remember thinking that Nick had Kaithlyn's number and didnt need to go on her season to profess or make a play for her heart. Liz is no different to many other people in this franchise. A lot of them choose to go on tv to pursue people they could have contacted without being on the bach, paradise, or the bachelorette. Jmo

Actually no, not the same. Nick and Kaitlyn talked constantly and were very close and admittedly into each other. However, they hadn't had a chance to physically meet. Kaitlyn let Nick know when she was being considered for the Bachelorette and he said that he was bummed out about it because they were developing something and feelings were clearly there but he didn't think he had any right to suggest she pass up the opportunity for something that wasn't official and in the early stages.

Then when the two Bachelorettes thing happened, he was hoping the guys would pick Britt but they didn't. And before she left for filming and cut off communication, Kaitlyn made repeated "joke" comments about him showing up on Night 1 from the limos. In other words, Kaitlyn and Nick had a mutual flirtation/attraction to each other but before it could be made official, she was offered the lead for the next Bachelorette season. Eventually Nick decided to take a chance based on what was there between them right before she became the next lead.

This situation with Liz is significantly different. They hooked up and when he asked for her number, she resolutely said no. And then she later made no attempt to contact him, which would have been easy to do as he pointed out to her, because Jade and Tanner both have his number. But then later he is unexpectedly made the next Bachelor and she shows up on the season with a story that she wanted to see what was there between them because she saw him on BIP and realized she may have been wrong about him. But it all sounds like complete spin.

Liz would have done better to say she applied to be on the show, not knowing who the lead would be - that's how it works for most of them. And then when it was announced it was Nick, at first she was thrown but then thought maybe it was a sign considering their past and a chance to get to know each other in a way they didn't that night. But instead she's all tongue tied and spinning a story that makes no sense.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 am

Nick and Kaitlyn were mutually interested in each other. Liz and Nick ... not so much. That's a difference.

First he was interested in her and she wasn't (I guess she saw him as a nice piece of ham for one night) and when she showed up on TB he wasn't interested in her and she ... well, who knows, but who really cares?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Of all the women Liz could have chosen to unload her secret about having sex with Nick, she chooses Christen the virgin? Because a virgin would have a lot of insight into how to handle the awkward situation where you had no communication with the guy after a ONS and then you somehow landed at the Bach mansion to pursue the guy? scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:34 pm

^^^
The Liz/Christen convo had to have occurred before their GD so it was 1-3 days after the m&g. Not sure why Liz felt the need to share that info with a stranger before having another opportunity to speak with Nick again.
I don't know if she is naive or cunning? Just glad she exits in epi 2 because it is such a nonsense story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Maddy wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 15802983_1879403388958874_5089659678825119744_n

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 15803323_1140946152693733_65265584295641088_n

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 15803803_389694554700061_1134120646045859840_n
https://www.instagram.com/allaboutbachelor.bachelorette/

Damn Vanessa got the bad 80's dress with the big puffy arms hmmm laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:03 am

I'd say Vanessa is pulling off the 80s dress pretty well.  It will be interesting to see the women's personalities come out on group dates. I am remembering Nick making a very pouty mime on Andi's season, but a really entertaining mariachi singer on Kaitlyn's.

I think people come across way better when they can have fun on group dates and Nick knows this based on his own experience. If Corinne loosened up the most and got into the date more than the others, so be it. Maybe her upper lady parts are platinum too.

I am so glad Liz will be leaving.  After reading over the latest conversation posted here, it seems less likely to me that she is calculating or plotting simply because she does it so poorly.

Liz obviously chose not to pursue things with Nick because she had negative ideas about him.  She refused further contact in person and only thought better of him once he was on TV again. Maybe she is indeed sad she made a mistake on passing on Nick at that time, but making excuses half the time instead of fully and consistently owning up to this "mistake" just makes her look bad.

Trying to blame Nick for also not asking friends for her number is crazy.  If she herself would not give out her number, expecting a guy to ask her friends to give it to him anyway is like hoping he turns out to be a stalker.

I feel like we have the real story from Liz, but it is a story that makes her look bad. She seems to know it looks bad but desperately tries to make it seem OK or justified instead of apologizing and approaching him in a straightforward way. No wonder she was hoping he would not recognize her.  Needless to say, this avoid-or-obfuscate approach does not work with Nick, who seems to have no problem with telling the truth and admitting fault.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:07 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 15803447_171629196650818_9024406268118302720_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyMjMzODQ1NjYwMDA4NTkzMQ%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/allaboutbachelor.bachelorette/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
The Liz/Christen convo had to have occurred before their GD so it was 1-3 days after the m&g.  Not sure why Liz felt the need to share that info with a stranger before having another opportunity to speak with Nick again.
I don't know if she is naive or cunning?  Just glad she exits in epi 2 because it is such a nonsense story.

I have to say though, Christen's "say what..." reaction in her ITM was hilarious. And it definitely happened before the group date because the preview suggests it is the night of the group date that Christen tells Nick that Liz said they hooked up.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

Tomorrow night's episode of #TheBachelor might be too dramatic for some viewers. Fair warning!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Maddy wrote:

Tomorrow night's episode of #TheBachelor might be too dramatic for some viewers. Fair warning!

Not me!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Maddy wrote:

What could this even mean? Ep 2 is getting a warning? Not because of Corrine taking her top off I hope, big deal laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
Duke702
quietpal
Dare2b...
Cocoasneeze
ironcat