SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 pm

They were recording Kaitlyn and Nick and neither realized it. They promise them private time at FS and probably stand by that, but I imagine they can use the information from recording to connect with the girls and make them feel more or less confident. Regardless if there is a recording or not, I just can't imagine this isn't something that is discussed with the producers. They know everything else about them, can't imagine the girls keep this is a secret. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 pm

They had the boom outside their room. It was after a date. Nothing was inside their room. That can happen in any instance and that was not FS related. That was a situation unsanctioned basically. Sometimes production turn their heads as they have various times when the lead has sneaked off to see a cast person and other times it's used to their disadvantage. The FS is sanctioned. I have not yet heard of it being recorded upon. I know cast have been afraid of that situation and hid in closets etc to discuss things, but I have never heard of that(audio/visual recording during FS time) being done. no idea
I think it is very important to not state things as fact if they are opinions or things you think. It's important not to paint pictures that don't exist.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:58 pm

I never presented it as fact, which is why I consistently use "imo" in my posts Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

I guess when you posted Jesse said that, that threw me for a loop. I would love to see where that was said because the only time he could know that was his time with Deanna. And she is not that girl. It didn't happen and nor were they recorded.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess when you posted Jesse said that, that threw me for a loop. I would love to see where that was said because the only time he could know that was his time with Deanna. And she is not that girl. It didn't happen and nor were they recorded.

He talks about it here! He never says whether or not they had sex, just that the rooms are miced.IMO.

http://www.hollywood.com/tv/bachelorette-fantasy-suite-past-winner-reveals-10-scandalous-secrets-57236683/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 am

I cannot imagine any contestant and the lead sitting with production discussing what when on in the FS. Why would they do that?  FS always had that stigma attached to it, that it's a sex filled marathon, old news, so now they need leads to sneak into rooms have sex, and they can happily record them IMHO. Another reason why I think they'd love Corrine to be the lead. There would be tons of material. I can see MF and Millsy watching all the footage.  affraid

IA @Kashathediva, in all the years, I've never heard or read anything indicating they are recorded in the FS. 

IMO some things Jesse said were aimed at TPTB because they hated him, and he knew it. 

The fact that Millsy mentioned "until the FS" is a little indication of how their minds work. He's throwing that out there to keep everyone talking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 am

There are so many red flags and IMO's that should have been prefaced in that article IMO it's ridiculous. How would he know what Emily did in the FS. Many have heard the contrary. THat is one example. A second example is seeing articles and interviews of past cast not having "protection" provided.
I would be taking this thread way off topic to go into all of them.
Suffice it to say, much of what he says is also dated. You could easily mount tiny nanny cams or night cams in dark areas if production wanted to.
He even states regarding the FS:
“Once it gets down to the final four and the production factor goes off, there’s no tension in the room,” says Csincsak. “No cameras in your face. It’s when you actually get to be yourself. And get to know the other person. When it goes to final 4-3, this is when things become normal

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:23 am

@Kashathediva IA there so much in that article. We also heard recently I forget which contestant say they don't provide protection.  I am not a fan of Jesse, never was, That was one of the worst seasons for me, so him mouthing off in that article, is typical Jesse IMO

http://www.hollywood.com/tv/bachelorette-fantasy-suite-past-winner-reveals-10-scandalous-secrets-57236683/

At this point in the season, production seems to give Bachelors and Bachelorettes more free reign. Whatever happens behind closed doors remains there… unless the stars decide to dish themselves. “Once it gets down to the final four and the production factor goes off, there’s no tension in the room,” says Csincsak. “No cameras in your face. It’s when you actually get to be yourself. And get to know the other person. When it goes to final 4-3, this is when things become normal.” (Well, if you call meeting your boyfriend or girlfriend on national television normal, then yeah!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 am

Yes, he says in that bullet there are no cameras and they don't show any of that info to viewers, but not there are no mics. Courtney was the only who I remember said there were no condoms, which I always found suspicious because how can they know who is on birth control and if that will be 100% effective.

It just makes sense to me that they would talk about whether or not they had sex, if it was good, if they said ILY, what they talked about, etc. We saw Kaitlyn talking to producers after her night with Nick. In the book, Andi talks about the producers joking with her about sexual acts she'll do with josh. It just makes they would do things like "so, you had sex? Well, that definitely means he'll pick you!" or "so, you didn't have sex? That shows you what a nice guy he is and how he wants to take things slow". Contestants tell producers everything, I just would be really, really, really surprised if they didn't tell them this. Especially when so many people like Whitney and Ali and Trista have told us themselves!  IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:29 am

Lara wrote:I would be very surprised if Mills didn't know who Nick slept with in the fantasy suites. That must be something the women and Nick talk to the producers about; plus, Jesse said they do record you. IMO.

Just to avoid confusion, if Jesse said it, then a source or link or something proving he said it is required or an explanation that you think he said it or you remember reading he said it. IMO doesn't work with stating a fact such as Jesse said.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:31 am

I'm sure a lot of leads and contestants do tell their handlers since they consider them friends after hanging with them daily for weeks. That doesn't mean that everyone does though. There are still people who don't wish to kiss and tell so to speak. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:36 am

IMO production does not care who is or is not on birth control. That is the responsibility of the cast person. I think if condoms were provided it would be to prevent STDs, it's just a bonus if it helps prevent pregnancy. I have heard no condom provisions from various cast people. The year I won my prize package, one of the prizes was a bedazzled condom compact. I didn't know wtf it was until my teenage daughter provided info. (that was now 10 yrs ago)
As far as what cast do and don't tell production--that is up to individual cast. Not all cast are so chummy with production. This I know for fact. Not all cast discuss everything with production. This I also know.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 2 Jan 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
Duke702
quietpal
Dare2b...
Cocoasneeze
ironcat