SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 am

The way the press release is written the "calling out" happens at the end of the episode while the 1:1 date happens before that and the whipped creme incident happens even earlier...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 am

Yeah, I think they have a normal cocktail party and rose ceremony at the start of the episode and Corinne's lingerie and trench coat seduction attempt happens prior to that. Probably doesn't go so well which is why she drinks herself into a stupor and misses the whole rose ceremony. The pool party is before the third rose ceremony and somehow she's all over Nick again. How many times did she try to have sex with him, I wonder? Robert Mills mentioned in that podcast that Nick had plenty of opportunities to get it on before the FD's and I have a feeling most/all of those were with Corinne.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 am

So I just noticed that the photos from the track and field group date show Nick wearing a blue tank with white trim. That is the same shirt he was wearing in the video posted to IG of lip syncing to Cher while "warming up for a date". He looks pretty happy. I wonder if this was after his 1:1 with Vanessa. Do we know the exact filming order of the dates that week?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:33 am

Thanks to AL, it's all together in the filming schedule thread.

Episode 3; Alexis, Astrid, Brittany, Christen, Corrine, Danielle L, Danielle M, Dominique, Jaimi, Jasmine, Josephine, Kristina, Rachel, Raven, Sarah, Taylor, Vanessa, Whitney
9/30 - GD:  Backstreet Boys concert 7 girls on date.  Kristina, Whitney, Jasmine, Danielle L, Christen, Taylor Nolan, Corrine     DANIELLE L GDR (in LA@Iheart radio theatre)11 WOMEN? PR
10/1 - ID - zero gravity - Vanessa
10/2 - GD - TRACK AND FIELD EVENTS - ALEXIS, ASTRID, RACHEL, BRITTANY, DOMINIQUE, SARAH AND JAIMI -   RACHEL - GDR - DOMINIQUE SENT HOME ON DATE
10/3 - RC 3  ELIMINATIONS: no cocktail party -  pool party instead   BRITTANY, Christen, DOMINIQUE

NO DATE:  JOSEPHINE, RAVEN, DANIELLE M

Filming Schedule No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:00 am

@Ladybug82

Such a lot of work and so appreciated AL! Just wondering how we know this was the filmed order for those days.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, I think they have a normal cocktail party and rose ceremony at the start of the episode and Corinne's lingerie and trench coat seduction attempt happens prior to that. Probably doesn't go so well which is why she drinks herself into a stupor and misses the whole rose ceremony. The pool party is before the third rose ceremony and somehow she's all over Nick again. How many times did she try to have sex with him, I wonder? Robert Mills mentioned in that podcast that Nick had plenty of opportunities to get it on before the FD's and I have a feeling most/all of those were with Corinne.

I was watching the preview for the season again and there is that scene of Corinne entering that hotel lobby then finding his room and promptly telling him she wants to explore sex with him right then and there and he practically laughed in her face kind of like "oh hell no!"

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

OnePromise wrote:@Ladybug82

Such a lot of work and so appreciated AL!  Just wondering how we know this was the filmed order for those days.

It'd be a combination of sleuthing during filming (SM, rag mags, etc) and RS.  There's always some room for error and change as we sleuth SCs during airing, get epi descriptions, etc., but sleuthing real time during filming ends up pretty accurate.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 am

There is more to the synopsis from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2103-2/

After an emotionally exhausting week, the remaining 18 ladies are ready for some remarkable dates. To kick off the week, they are floored when The Backstreet Boys visit the mansion, date card in hand. However, only seven women will head off to meet Nick for this fantastic date. A long day of rehearsing their dance moves with Nick and the chart-busting boy band leads to the bachelorettes taking the stage as back-up dancers in front of hundreds of screaming fans. When one bachelorette is selected to be serenaded on stage with Nick, the others can only look on, green with envy – especially when the couple shares a passionate kiss. At the after party, one desperate woman vows to make up for lost time with Nick, but her behavior and her secret make the other bachelorettes wonder if Nick would even be compatible with her.

Nick and one stunning woman take their relationship to new heights as they board a Zero G plane. Unfortunately, the bachelorette’s stomach is doing flip-flops – and not the romantic kind. How will this challenging date affect the couple’s future?

The Bachelor enlists three of the country’s top track and field Olympians – Carl Lewis, a ten-time Olympic gold medalist; Michelle Carter, the “shot diva,” who won Olympic gold in the shot put in Rio; and Allyson Felix, the most decorated U.S. woman in Olympic track and field history – to help train seven women in the events that make up the “Nickathalon.” Only one woman will win, and when one aggressive beauty emerges victorious, she gets coveted alone time with Nick in a hot tub. However, one insecure bachelorette confronts Nick about their slowly developing connection. What is Nick’s surprising solution?

Nick switches the cocktail party for a more laid-back swim party, but the drama is not far behind. His publicly amorous ways have the women up in arms and questioning his relationship with one particular woman and he is forced to go toe-to-toe with another bachelorette.

Anyone guess who the insecure bachelorette is?  Rachel gets the 'hot tub' time with Nick.  I'm still trying to figure out when Corrine is laying on top of him in front of the other ladies.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

@atem Where is that part from?  We need a source link.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@atem Where is that part from?  We need a source link.  Thanks!

From the press release.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am

We need a link, however when we source.
I heard on one of the podcasts--Olivia C from Ben's season I think, that confirms AL's filming sequence that the episodes go group date, 1:1, group date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:33 am

atem wrote:There is more to the synopsis from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2103-2/

After an emotionally exhausting week, the remaining 18 ladies are ready for some remarkable dates. To kick off the week, they are floored when The Backstreet Boys visit the mansion, date card in hand. However, only seven women will head off to meet Nick for this fantastic date. A long day of rehearsing their dance moves with Nick and the chart-busting boy band leads to the bachelorettes taking the stage as back-up dancers in front of hundreds of screaming fans. When one bachelorette is selected to be serenaded on stage with Nick, the others can only look on, green with envy – especially when the couple shares a passionate kiss. At the after party, one desperate woman vows to make up for lost time with Nick, but her behavior and her secret make the other bachelorettes wonder if Nick would even be compatible with her.

Nick and one stunning woman take their relationship to new heights as they board a Zero G plane. Unfortunately, the bachelorette’s stomach is doing flip-flops – and not the romantic kind. How will this challenging date affect the couple’s future?

The Bachelor enlists three of the country’s top track and field Olympians – Carl Lewis, a ten-time Olympic gold medalist; Michelle Carter, the “shot diva,” who won Olympic gold in the shot put in Rio; and Allyson Felix, the most decorated U.S. woman in Olympic track and field history – to help train seven women in the events that make up the “Nickathalon.” Only one woman will win, and when one aggressive beauty emerges victorious, she gets coveted alone time with Nick in a hot tub. However, one insecure bachelorette confronts Nick about their slowly developing connection. What is Nick’s surprising solution?

Nick switches the cocktail party for a more laid-back swim party, but the drama is not far behind. His publicly amorous ways have the women up in arms and questioning his relationship with one particular woman and he is forced to go toe-to-toe with another bachelorette.

Anyone guess who the insecure bachelorette is?  Rachel gets the 'hot tub' time with Nick.  I'm still trying to figure out when Corrine is laying on top of him in front of the other ladies.

Good question, re the bold.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt