SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Idk, I can't say I see Jash in them much esp with Vanessa (rightfully) scolding him, the dynamic right now is different and unique to any other couple that I can I remember. JP set the bar. I can kind of see Vanessa and Ashley having similar fun/goofy sides and being the girl next door types though.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:32 pm

They remind me most of nick/Andi, with Nick in total infatuation and Andi scolding him. They don't remind me of Jash at all, except that that "it just seemed different" feeling that JP described about Ashley and their first date. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Lara wrote:They remind me most of nick/Andi, with Nick in total infatuation and Andi scolding him. They don't remind me of Jash at all, except that that "it just seemed different" feeling that JP described about Ashley and their first date. IMO.

IMO Nick and Andi never reached this level of mutual comfort or mutual nurturing in 10 epis.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:48 pm

I agree, partly as I think andi was always more into Josh and never fully dedicated to nick, whereas Vanessa really does seem to adore him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:59 pm

notarose wrote:
Lara wrote:They remind me most of nick/Andi, with Nick in total infatuation and Andi scolding him. They don't remind me of Jash at all, except that that "it just seemed different" feeling that JP described about Ashley and their first date. IMO.

IMO Nick and Andi never reached this level of mutual comfort or mutual nurturing in 10 epis.

And IMO Vanessa seems like a nice person. IMO MEandI never reached that status.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:39 am

Andi was IMO 100% fake till ATFR. Then her real persona showed up.

So far there's hardly anything fake about Vanessa IMHO. By that I mean the way she talks, and the way she acts. It appears she very genuine to me, especially her speech. There isn't any phoney vocal fry, or word's dragged out at the end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:27 am

What I saw in their developing relationship are several sides of Vanessa bringing out the sides of Nick all in one day. First I saw their playful sides, then Nick's caring/protective side brought about by Vanessa's motion sickness (in a sense her vulnerabiliry)  During the evening date Vanessa was able to bring out Nick's vulnerable side hence deepening their emotional connection.  Towards the end of the episode I saw how the couple resolved conflict - no holds barred/direct to the point. In a way their interactions remind me of several couples in this silly show. It is hard to pinpoint exactly who because in 1 episode I saw a relationship flourish that usually takes a whole season to pan out.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:What I saw in their developing relationship are several sides of Vanessa bringing out the sides of Nick all in one day. First I saw their playful sides, then Nick's caring/protective side brought about by Vanessa's motion sickness (in a sense her vulnerabiliry)  During the evening date Vanessa was able to bring out Nick's vulnerable side hence deepening their emotional connection.  Towards the end of the episode I saw how the couple resolved conflict - no holds barred/direct to the point. In a way their interactions remind me of several couples in this silly show. It is hard to pinpoint exactly who because in 1 episode I saw a relationship flourish that usually takes a whole season to pan out.

:yes:  very weird for this show because usually "the connection" is talked about in terms of sexual undertones early on: flirty banter, how and what a kiss is about... With Nick and Vanessa, they kiss and talk and kiss with effortless fluidity.  It's like watching waves ebb and flow. A natural rhythm.
They do have their heightened moments.  In zero gravity, the sensation of body press & release must have been slightly erotic in RL, and the kiss that collided on the side wall must have been a hot moment.  Also, the way he said "Vanessa" before giving her the rose was sexy mischief.
They are so fun to watch Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:47 pm

They don't remind me of Jash per say, as in their personalities. But both Jash and Nissa's first dates felt similar. A level of comfort, ease, instant chemistry that kind of transcended a normal feel for a first date. Nick and Vanessa's first date definitely felt like Jash to me, and thats a comparison I can definitely get on board with.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick with Vanessa was probably the most likeable he's ever been for me all season, and maybe in his whole franchise career laugh out loud.

Totally. I don't hate Nick, never have. He's always amused me. But I wouldn't necessarily call him likeable or someone I could even picture as a great partner.

That changes with Vanessa. Even with every other girl on this season he's still Ick. With Vanessa, it's like he's the best version of himself (that we've seen in 2.5 years).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick with Vanessa was probably the most likeable he's ever been for me all season, and maybe in his whole franchise career laugh out loud.

Totally. I don't hate Nick, never have. He's always amused me. But I wouldn't necessarily call him likeable or someone I could even picture as a great partner.

That changes with Vanessa. Even with every other girl on this season he's still Ick. With Vanessa, it's like he's the best version of himself (that we've seen in 2.5 years).

There really was nothing to fault him on and that puts him in the most vulnerable state we've seen IMO because if she rejects his best it is much more devastating than being rejected because of faults.  There is no safety net that he can clasp on to, if he continues on this tragectory, to reassure himself because he has bared all his personal  worth.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:27 pm

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:What I saw in their developing relationship are several sides of Vanessa bringing out the sides of Nick all in one day. First I saw their playful sides, then Nick's caring/protective side brought about by Vanessa's motion sickness (in a sense her vulnerabiliry)  During the evening date Vanessa was able to bring out Nick's vulnerable side hence deepening their emotional connection.  Towards the end of the episode I saw how the couple resolved conflict - no holds barred/direct to the point. In a way their interactions remind me of several couples in this silly show. It is hard to pinpoint exactly who because in 1 episode I saw a relationship flourish that usually takes a whole season to pan out.

:yes:  very weird for this show because usually "the connection" is talked about in terms of sexual undertones early on: flirty banter, how and what a kiss is about... With Nick and Vanessa, they kiss and talk and kiss with effortless fluidity.  It's like watching waves ebb and flow. A natural rhythm.
They do have their heightened moments.  In zero gravity, the sensation of body press & release must have been slightly erotic in RL, and the kiss that collided on the side wall must have been a hot moment.  Also, the way he said "Vanessa" before giving her the rose was sexy mischief.
They are so fun to watch Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887

I hope that we see progression of the relationship that we have not seen in this show before that is not undermined by unnecessary drama. I believe that the two has identified themselves in each other and they may be too much alike. Not necessarily a bad thing but Vanessa's unapologetic approach to confrontation may be too much like Nick that it is perceived as agression/arrogance instead of assertiveness.  Not sure what the confrontation will be but it happens in Bimini between Rachel and Vanessa. So by then I believe the girls in the house with them could have included DanielleM, Corrine, Raven, Kristina, and the two with the blowout. If spoilers are correct only DanielleM will be in Vanessa's corner.  So IMO this happens before Danielle is possibly sent home and that DanielleM is devastated hence the closet-crying scene. (Referred to as CFA.perhaps?) Vanessa's question regarding choices maybe Nick's seemingly inability to recognize who's there for the right reasons. All speculation of course.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt