SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:09 pm

I hope TPTB can find some qualified and accomplished men of color for Rachel.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Seems like tptb are honestly casting specifically for Rachel.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 pm

@Dessler It's funny because more and more I've been thinking that recently but I thought I was just being biased because she's my fave. It's nice to see things like that where it seems like they're making an effort.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Dessler wrote:Seems like tptb are honestly casting specifically for Rachel.

Thanks for posting this. Aside from showing that casting was tailored to Rachel (they did same for Emily), it also shows that (to me, at least):

1. This interview was Amy's source of the spoiler (the bit above is an outtake, and not in the published interview itself)
2. I read the interview. According to Jen, she interviewed Samuel Jackson on the day "I Am Not Your Negro" was being screened at the ArcLight Cinema. I did some searching, and this was done on the 3rd of February ( Source )
3. Three weeks before the 3rd means they had Rachel, locked down and contract signed, as early as the beginning of January, or even earlier

IMO, announcing her as Bachelorette early could be to give anyone of the chosen guys (didn't RS say that they did the final interviews/selections like 3 weeks ago?) who might not be interested in interracial dating an opportunity to withdraw (once again, like Emily and the single mom thing). Secondly, they might also get some last minute guys to replace whoever withdraws, or bring the final number over 25.

I had a good laugh from his "Don't you need vacuous guys?" statement!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Rachel will be on Ellen feb 24

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/ryan-seacrest-john-mayer-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah, they got to find like 25 vacuous guys. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 am

I was watching afterbuzz just now and one of the hosts, Kristina, said she has a client who's a bachelor producer, and he said Rachel was their choice for the next Bachelorette before they knew Nick was their choice for The Bachelor.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:52 am

ReneeM wrote:I was watching afterbuzz just now and one of the hosts, Kristina, said she has a client who's a bachelor producer, and he said Rachel was their choice for the next Bachelorette before they knew Nick was their choice for The Bachelor.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Once they saw her audition tape and her dad the judge, I bet they couldn't get her on fast enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:56 am

ReneeM wrote:I was watching afterbuzz just now and one of the hosts, Kristina, said she has a client who's a bachelor producer, and he said Rachel was their choice for the next Bachelorette before they knew Nick was their choice for The Bachelor.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. It also totally makes sense why they chose Nick as the Bachelor. No way, IMO, would this season have worked if anyone other than Nick was the Bachelor. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:08 am

And her dad would not even make an appearance. I can only imagine how hard TPTB pushed for him to appear on camera. Good for him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 am

I guess Nick knew that all through filming too. Boy, this show is so produced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 am

I hope they find some really great guys for Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka