SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah..that source can't be right, as CH said that he did meet Nick, but it just wasn't filmed because of his job.IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 pm

I believe the sister, before any article, that's for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:41 pm

I totally believe Rachel's sister. I also believe that if Rachel's dad decides to stay off TV for Rachel's Bachelorette season...he will do what he feels is right for his federal judgeship over what TPTB try to pressure him to do. I also believe that Rachel's family have concerns about Rachel deciding to be the Bachelorette. I respect them for that because IMO they should be wary of TPTB. Rachel has a serious career and strong values....neither of which seem to be a commodity TPTB respect IMO. I wish Rachel happiness and success in her Bachelorette quest AND that she keeps her wits about her concerning TPTB at all times. IMO Rachel should chant the mantra to herself everyday...TPTB are NOT my friends. She is their employee...and they will do what they want to make a TV show. Good luck Rachel.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:50 pm

^^^Amen!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:12 pm

If the father's smart he will schedule a hernia repair or something to keep him MIA again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Seabear wrote:I totally believe Rachel's sister. I also believe that if Rachel's dad decides to stay off TV for Rachel's Bachelorette season...he will do what he feels is right for his federal judgeship over what TPTB try to pressure him to do. I also believe that Rachel's family have concerns about Rachel deciding to be the Bachelorette. I respect them for that because IMO they should be wary of TPTB. Rachel has a serious career and strong values....neither of which seem to be a commodity TPTB respect IMO. I wish Rachel happiness and success in her Bachelorette quest AND that she keeps her wits about her concerning TPTB at all times. IMO Rachel should chant the mantra to herself everyday...TPTB are NOT my friends. She is their employee...and they will do what they want to make a TV show. Good luck Rachel.
JMO

I second this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm

It'll be interesting to see her season, especially since I remember a certain D.A. who was the 'total package' 'best bachette they've hired in years' yada yada, and we all know how THAT turned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is why I mentioned the other day, IMO the sister should not talk about her father. She is the one that posted on F/B that TPTB pressured the father until the last minute to be filmed causing speculation. Now we get this in the media.

Good to know we'll get to see him during her season.

Or that was just more pressure. Unless he stops being a judge, the reason why he didn't go on the show won't have changed even if it is her own season.

I'll be interested to see if he does indeed show up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:10 pm

I think Rachael was announced early for a few reasons... one of which to get a more diverse group of men. But mostly, I think it is to get the next Bachelor lead because I have no doubt IMO that the new lead will not be anyone from JoJo's season and I have a feeling that TPTB want to make sure that it is no one but who they choose it to be and planning accordingly for Rachel's season.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Rachael was announced early for a few reasons... one of which to get a more diverse group of men. But mostly, I think it is to get the next Bachelor lead because I have no doubt IMO that the new lead will not be anyone from JoJo's season and I have a feeling that TPTB want to make sure that it is no one but who they choose it to be and planning accordingly for Rachel's season.

JMO

Yay!  I certainly hope not!  And now know why they were all overlooked for Nick.  laugh out loud  

IMO, they're all way more suited for BIP or a HEA - Bachelors Hot Tub Addition with Chase and Robby than lead material. laugh out loud

JMO of course Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 pm

@Ladybug82 laugh out loud I think the BIP cast is lined up and ready to go and JoJo's guys are chomping at the bit IMO for their chance to be on BIP. Heck, they'd likely pay TPTB to be on it, IMO, that's how desperate they are to stay relevant. no no

I would imagine with Rachel as lead she will be looking for guys that are not at all like JoJo's guys and I am thinking more along the lines of guys like Nick (just more open-minded and more Metropolitan). So I won't be surprised if TPTB try to get as many lead candidates as possible on Rachel's season so as to have as many options other than JoJo's guys for viewers to get behind -- because even though think TPTB will choose who they want, I think it will be strategic for them to have viewers behind that person like they did with Rachel.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:10 am

Just wondering if they announced Rachel early before the end of Black History Month. I think it's fantastic they have asked her to be the new bachelorette and quite frankly a long time coming. Let's just hope the cast is diverse and there are guys she would genuinely date and not the farm boys we always seem to see. No offence to anyone living in rural towns but it always seems to end up an issue because the girl doesn't want to end up living there. I'm also hoping she gives the producers a run for their money.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka