SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm guessing that it won't be advice giving like it usually is but probably some girl chat because they're friends.

Yeah probably just a short scene of the girls hanging out together and talking about her upcoming season.

Carine

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Maybe they're not giving advice but to help Rach's nerves? Anyways, not like this is their idea.. I'm sure the producers want to showcase these girls for BIP and find ways to do so.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 pm

I wrote in another thread, JoJo already gave Rachel advice. That will most likely be shown. I suspect this is her posse coming to meet the guys and check out the leftovers interview them to give her tips on who they think is there for the right reasons ... You know, like they are ... and maybe the one they like will get some extra SQT or another first impression rose.

I'm sure Corinne will ask some scintillating questions ... do you have platinum p*nis?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Didn't think they would meet the guys...? If that's the case would have been better if it was her family or non Bach friend interviewing them. Just remembered when Emily M friends met the guys and interviewed them.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 pm

I started watching  bachelor at Chris soules season and Kaitlyn season so I wouldn't know if  anyone interview the guys before.

I just don't like that these girls are going to be there , why do you need like 7 girls ? Bring your best two friends not the ones that want fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 pm

I agree that it would make more sense if it was friends outside TB or even a family member like one of her sisters.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Rachel hasn't posted on IG in nearly 2.5 weeks. Is this unprecedented in a lead? laugh out loud

3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Lool like Christen said Rachel does not get the SM game. I don't think she really cares for it, could change in the future maybe...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Rachel hasn't posted on IG in nearly 2.5 weeks. Is this unprecedented in a lead? laugh out loud

That's a plus in her favor, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^was Dean 3rd guy?? Yuck!

We liked #1 and #2 best. #3 gross and #4 maybe

We?????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 am

I think this is Rachel's bachelorette poster dress! It seems like everyone that meets her just can't stop gushing about her.

IG
abbieboudreau

And so it begins....good luck to my girl, the next #Bacheloette @therachlindsay! Beautiful inside and out! #love #roses #CharmSchool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoO7wDBsck/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source thanks to ReneeM)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm

@Dessler Is that a tweet or IG and what is the username ? TIYA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka