SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Nick's about to be on one of my favourite shows, the 6pm SC, in a couple minutes!

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

^^ I follow lots of people on IG/twitter etc. who I don't actively comment on their photos or even "like" them. If I didn't want to see their photos on my feed I remove them from my list of follows. Vanessa in general isn't a serial liker/commenter on photos - outside of maybe Danielle M's. At least not compared to a lot of the other girls.

Me personally...I like Vanessa and I like Rachel. I think that Rachel is great and am glad she got the Bachelorette gig - I think she will be great. I personally think that Vanessa is getting unfair flack due to presumptions being made. Do I think there was a disagreement between them..... yes. Does it sound like the girls sided with Rachel - sure.

However I don't think that makes Vanessa a bad person or fake. I think in a lot of ways Vanessa was put on a pedestal by the media/people in general due to her profession, beauty etc. She hasn't shown herself to be a bad person, or someone who is seeking the limelight, but rather of someone who is not actually perfect. She can be loud and to some obnoxious or in your face, maybe even whiny. I don't see it that way... but I can see others saying that... however I would say that all she has shown is that she is human with faults...but nothing to allude to being a bad person or fake. Being fake would be not having it out with Rachel - which it sounds like she did.

All MO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I follow lots of people on IG/twitter etc. who I don't actively comment on their photos or even "like" them. If I didn't want to see their photos on my feed I remove them from my list of follows. Vanessa in general isn't a serial liker/commenter on photos - outside of maybe Danielle M's. At least not compared to a lot of the other girls.

Me personally...I like Vanessa and I like Rachel. I think that Rachel is great and am glad she got the Bachelorette gig - I think she will be great. I personally think that Vanessa is getting unfair flack due to presumptions being made. Do I think there was a disagreement between them..... yes. Does it sound like the girls sided with Rachel - sure.

However I don't think that makes Vanessa a bad person or fake. I think in a lot of ways Vanessa was put on a pedestal by the media/people in general due to her profession, beauty etc. She hasn't shown herself to be a bad person, or someone who is seeking the limelight, but rather of someone who is not actually perfect. She can be loud and to some obnoxious or in your face, maybe even whiny. I don't see it that way... but I can see others saying that... however I would say that all she has shown is that she is human with faults...but nothing to allude to being a bad person or fake. Being fake would be not having it out with Rachel - which it sounds like she did.

All MO.
:yes: :yes:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Lisa wrote:*snipped*
Everyone has their opnion..that's mine, I am not a huge Rachel fan, she just seems bland & not that interesting or exciting..
Also clearly she doesn't follow Vanessa for some reason & I think that reason is likely jealousy..why else would you not follow her when Vanessa follows Rachel.

Why would she be jealous?  She is the new Ette and has her choice of 25-30 guys.  I see no reason for her to be jealous.  

IMO, her not following has nothing to do with being jealous and more to do with whatever went down.  Or maybe she simply has no interest in following and keeping up with her or wanting to deal with any potential drama.  Doesn't mean she might harbor a grudge or have hard feelings... could simply mean their personalities didn't click.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Could be as simple as 2 alpha females. They may not have friction other than used to being the most dominant.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Rachel is a lawyer. She was bound to get defensive over something and Vanessa is overly emotional,*IMO*. Two and two together and we have a match to butt heads. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:41 pm

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-258-bachelor-party-with-the-bachelor-nick-viall
podcast that took place today

I believe  the host has some rapport with Nick and uses it to make him feel at ease so it was like a great conversation. At the same time this podcast more than any others showed me Nick's temperament at the moment IMHO

Top insight: He admits he gets anxiety and annoyed because he's very nervous about public perception.

I've seen him seeking validation and asking to hear if people are loving the season and I heard that from him way more than any other media. Nick also mentioned how he gets alerts when people like certain comments...throughout this podcast he seemed pretty obsessive about what people think of him and his season...he kept asking "how did I do" "what did you think" "what does it matter what I think of my season what do u think" which is interestingly eye-opening since he's used to acting like he could care less. IMHO. He also said "thank you for giving me credit that it's a 'nick'" when the host referred to Corrine going to Nick's hotel room. Which I found illuminating. He also seemed pretty distrustful of the emotions the "environment" cultivates in people - he said something along the lines of 'the environment is about using insecurities and emotions to elevate more emotions'

He also talks about howard stern asking to have an interview when he heard nick was in the building but was not scheduled for an interview was one of his top highlights of being the bach - time square a picture of him he loves the fact that he could look back on that moment and is a big highlight.

The girls talking about higlights of being the bach says "You seem to be happy" "Yea, it was fine."

The sense I have from him from this podcast is that his big priority is that this show is popular and received well more than anything else. He also seems like a great TPTB puppet from the way he talks about the show...

Last edited by emusha on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I follow lots of people on IG/twitter etc. who I don't actively comment on their photos or even "like" them. If I didn't want to see their photos on my feed I remove them from my list of follows. Vanessa in general isn't a serial liker/commenter on photos - outside of maybe Danielle M's. At least not compared to a lot of the other girls.

All MO.

ITA. I dont even LIKE the majority of my husband's sm posts. I like Vanessa and I also like Rachel. I wish the best for both women.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Lisa wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Lisa wrote:Wait, why do we think it's being announced tonight or in the next week? They can't release info that Rachel is the new Bachelorette when she is still in the mix on the show..that would be unpresedented & never done before & would make this season way too obvious..she leaves at F3 so they have to wait for another couple weeks anyway..

On another note..Rachel doesn't even follow Vanessa? Ugh I actually was & am still not a big lover of Rachel, something about her just seems a little fake to me..plus I think she is STILL bitter she didn't get Nick, probably knew Vanessa was the one & that was why they had this fight in Bimini..sorry laugh out loud

Ok just saw the RS info & he says she is being announced on Jimmy Kimmell tonight so there it is..also I guess they don't care about ruining things since so many spoilers are already out there..

Nothing about Rachel seems fake IMO, being fake is following someone whose life you are not interested in. I will assume she is far from bitter if it true that she is the next bachelorette IMO

Everyone has their opnion..that's mine, I am not a huge Rachel fan, she just seems bland & not that interesting or exciting..
Also clearly she doesn't follow Vanessa for some reason & I think that reason is likely jealousy..why else would you not follow her when Vanessa follows Rachel.

She is an adult and maybe she does not want to follow her. It is her choice isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 pm

emusha wrote:https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-258-bachelor-party-with-the-bachelor-nick-viall
podcast that took place today

I believe  the host has some rapport with Nick and uses it to make him feel at ease so it was like a great conversation. snipped

I listened to this whole podcast because after following Nick closely for several years I did not ever think he was concerned about what people thought of him. Juliette Litman was a very harsh critic of Nick, until BIP. This is what I took away in a nutshell:

Are you happy with the show, yeah, are you happy, who cares about me? - IMO that's Nick, engaging in conversation.

When asked if he wished there were moments they showed, he hummed, There's always moments, like when Vanessa called me out on the bouncy castle...loved Vanessa's approach, that much more attracted to her by her ability by not being intimidated... being productive in the relationship. Goes on to say there were conversations there...

Nervous around surprises or if someone says I need to tell you something
Worst surprise, biggest surprise, Liz showing up- Asks how did he handle it?  Again, asking her for her opinion, engaging in conversation. Juliete knows how he's feeling because of his facial reaction - everything is obvious which IA ...

He's not big right reason's kind of guy, insane for the first time to say I'm here to find love, you have to be open. Very nervous about Andi's season, saw a picture, thought she was good looking. Went on for the travel, experience, but then liked her, then got nervous. So for all the girls on the season, he doesn't care why they are there, just wanted them to be all open.

He did not sneak to K’s room, she invited him to her room. He sneaked over on Andi’s season

At no time was he planning on anything with Corrine. Nothing wrong with Corrine finding more time and being concerned about her relationship. Went on to say he wanted everyone to be themselves, it's up to the contestants to move the relationship along...Constantly was assertive and took her chance and nothing wrong with that, like when he thought about bringing  Andi flowers  After discussing Corrine, he asks,

How did I do?

He like to see arguments on both sides, open to being in a relationship with opposing views points than he has in life

Best city - Venice Italy best place
Best momen - Howard Stern – wasn’t scheduled = very surreal - very flattered
Biggest perk of being the bachelor - chance of finding love laugh out loudhard to appreciate all the great things while you’re the bachelor because so much pressure – not good to live on the internet and read comments, and he doesn’t much. Everyone has an opinion – being in the public eye, nervous about perception, paparazzi, people tend to look to see what you do and glorify every move, anxiety, little paranoid, hard to enjoy being the bachelor while you’re the bachelor. Very thankful, little moments, remind yourself of all the moments after being stressed. Massive billboard, was a moment that was very cool for the rest of his life, stuff like that

All the women less the F4 who do you want to see in BIP – Alexis – Kristina (sort of hesitated) – Josephine
She offered to hang out with him for Valentines Day, since he can’t hang out with his girl if he has one, yeah, maybe, anything’s possible

He always talks about TPTB in that manner. He has always said a lot of things aren't shown, there's just so much time, they won't show it all. IMO it's not him being a puppet, he's telling like it is. Yeah he wishes they would have shown more but whatever as opposed to ranting and raving and blaming edit, like some do.

Re the bold. I can see any bachelor experiencing those feelings being the lead. He was referring to not being able to enjoy the perks of being the bachelor. SO IMO that's what he's experiencing now, but IMO he never mentioned any of that in any interview that I've ever listened to or article that I read. He is his normal usual self in that podcast IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 am

@GuardianAngel I too listened to the podcast and had many of the same thoughts that you mentioned above. I heard the same old Nick. Loved it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 am

OnePromise wrote:@GuardianAngel I too listened to the podcast and had many of the same thoughts that you mentioned above. I heard the same old Nick.  Loved it.

Me three.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl