SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:17 pm

@Seabear good eye on the hotel.

I don't recall ever hearing such a choppy VO, wow. @Ladybug82 thanks for embedding it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:32 pm

They must have interns working on the edits this season.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:38 pm

That's not a very luxurious hotel. Can't see them having the FD's there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:28 pm

I think Reikonlinna is the largest hotel so it could be used as the main hotel lodging. Then for the FSD's I am surmising they used a variety of smaller different locations in the surrounding area. Saariselka is an isolated area near/in the arctic circle so the lodging is limited. There are some very cool options for truly "fantasy" dates....at least in my book. I have always wanted to go to Lapland. I sincerely hope that don't chop all the beautiful scenery and local culture out of the episode...with the crappy edits this season I am worried they will. The extremely choppy VO on the clip adds to my concern. I will be so mad if they ruin the beauty of the locale Redfacemad
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:28 am

Here's a Finnish article about the filming: http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000005097144.html

It doesn't have many details though, since they're not allowed to spill obviously. But it mentions Inari as well as a filming location in addition to Saariselkä and Rovaniemi. Saariselkä belongs to the Inari municipality, but they probably mean the village or elsewhere, since they're both mentioned. It also says they used this creative house from Rovaniemi and collaborated with Lapland Hotels & Safaris. I'm betting they'll go on a reindeer or husky safari on some date. The Lapland coverage is supposed to be "diverse".

Oh apparently they shot this year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit pics at the glass igloo village in Saariselkä we were thinking might be a FS location. What's with Lapland all of a sudden? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:57 am

Clip of Nick and Andi

http://www.etonline.com/tv/211254_andi_dorfman_asks_nick_viall_if_he_regrets_infamous_after_the_final_rose_bombshell_tense_bachelor_promo/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:13 am

@mindless Thanks! Such a cool place. Gosh, I hope we get to see so much of it!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 am

When Nick says "maybe 30" I think he was referring to Andi as the 30th girl since she showed up on his season and so him indicating if she is joining the show then she would be girl number 30 (making his F1 girl number 31). Go Nick! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When Nick says "maybe 30" I think he was referring to Andi as the 30th girl since she showed up on his season and so him indicating if she is joining the show then she would be girl number 30 (making his F1 girl number 31). Go Nick! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698

rofl Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698  I just saw the vid and came to the forum to post the exact same thing!
Ditto - Go Nick!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:21 am

mindless wrote:Here's a Finnish article about the filming: http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000005097144.html

It doesn't have many details though, since they're not allowed to spill obviously. But it mentions Inari as well as a filming location in addition to Saariselkä and Rovaniemi. Saariselkä belongs to the Inari municipality, but they probably mean the village or elsewhere, since they're both mentioned. It also says they used this creative house from Rovaniemi and collaborated with Lapland Hotels & Safaris. I'm betting they'll go on a reindeer or husky safari on some date. The Lapland coverage is supposed to be "diverse".

Oh apparently they shot this year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit pics at the glass igloo village in Saariselkä we were thinking might be a FS location. What's with Lapland all of a sudden? laugh out loud

Thank you for finding this for us! Any clues to which would be for Rachel's date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

Great interview with Elijah Wood talking about Nick Viall whom he says is his friend.

Around the 2 min mark, Elijah says that he can unequivocally state that Nick is real and very genuine and has a lot of integrity. That is high praise and it also echoes what so many others that know Nick personally have said - that Nick is a very genuine guy!

It's really revealing that this has been a common theme with so many that know Nick personally and have spent time with him off the show. It is no wonder that Nick doesn't need to pay attention to strangers or people he doesn't know in the public or on SM since the people that actually know him and are in his life - his family and friends - are the ones he is loyal to and and is close with and stays grounded with and they're the ones that matter most in life IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:50 am

In the clip of Nick and Andi, Nick couldn't sit farther away from Andi. He sits at the edge of the sofa and almost falls down giggling

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl