SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by aviej Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:00 am

I think Becca is going to be 29 this year and IMO, she lacks sufficient life experience for someone her age. So I hope whether this relationship is successful or not that she would take away some key life lessons which would help her mature. Because, IMO, she lacks maturity.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 am

Becca was in Louisana with family last week for her brother in law gym opening. And based on her IG, she's in the process of moving out of her place.

She seems happy to me, not sure what's going on with her and Robert.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am

There is nothing real about Becca including this relationship laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:27 am

I think they're fine. Becca mostly post on IG Stories now.

Per her IG stories, she's moving into a new place today. In her friend Tanya's IG story, Robert's in it un-packing a U-Haul. Either Robert was helping her move or Robert was also moving. Perhaps they're moving in together? That could also be another reason why JoJo wants a place in LA. She can't stay with Becca if she's living with Robert.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
umngirl wrote:But if they break up will Becca still get to work with Vamped? That is the true question. Lol

And probably the most important one, IMO.  laugh out loud

How will this effect Becca's income?  And will her fans be upset, turn on her, etc., becasue IMO, the publics opinion and perseption of her are very, very important to her.  JMO

I doubt it. You might not believe it looking at this board but her IG is like the happiest place ever.  I never see any any negative comments. A few people have asked about Robert in her recent pics, but no one's been badgering her. Seems most have the good sense to comment on the what the post is about rather than what it's not.

As for the moving, I thought Caroline might be moving in with her since she's in LA. But happy to see Robert on Tanya's IG! That's a relief.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:40 am

I think Caroline has always lived with Becca so either Becca is moving into her own place or with Robert.

She also just posted an IG story with Rob in it and sounds pretty happy so I think they're good.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:47 am

I thought she lived with just Tanya? Caroline was staying with her last summer, but I don't think she's been living there permanently. In any case, yay for smiley Bob helping her move!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

^ I thought Tanya was her neighbor? I remember hearing that some where..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:17 am

Yeah, I didn't think she lived with Tanya either. I remember there was a snap with JoJo and Becca back while Ben's season was airing and JoJo was visiting her. Becca joked about how JoJo loved sharing a bed with her and JoJo's response was that she didn't have a choice. It was either share the bed or sleep on her hard sofa. I just assumed Becca had a one bedroom apartment or her sister lived with her and had the other bedroom. 

I would be shocked if she moved in with Robert. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:27 am

I will also be shocked. I mean if she has held fast to the no sex till marriage, then moving in together would be added temptation, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 am

I don't think I've heard anything definite, but Tanya's always hanging around in her jammies like a roommate, so I just assumed. Plus in that packing video Becca posted on YouTube, at one point while she's filming in her room Tanya comes home and Becca signals her to come in and tells her she's filming. It just seemed like a roommate coming home. And yesterday she was acting depressed because Becca's leaving, as in moving two streets away. Becca has definitely been living with someone since they always refer to her bedroom as her room. I've only done so while living in a shared apartment.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 am

If they're moving in together, they have got to be sleeping together. Or maybe I'm just out of touch with reality at this point but no way IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12