SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Shaelin actually did throw Ben under the bus right before his season started airing. She was talking about how emotionally needy he was, how she wasn't sure if he was still over her because he called her a lot still saying he missed her and blah blah blah.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She was talking about how emotionally needy he was

:detective She told no lies here though (IMO) ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Shaelin actually did throw Ben under the bus right before his season started airing. She was talking about how emotionally needy he was, how she wasn't sure if he was still over her because he called her a lot still saying he missed her and blah blah blah.

Yes, I do remember that! She also said (prior to his season filming) that she would be shocked if he got married and when he was on Kaitlyn's season she threw some shade his was saying he only did the show to get over her. All things considered though, she sounded generally positive about him in all of her interviews around the time The Bachelor started airing.

Sean never really said anything about Lauren except for that article about drinking and calling Lauren emotionally needy. But as I recall, all of those quotes came from a friend of Sean and not Sean himself.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She was talking about how emotionally needy he was

:detective She told no lies here though (IMO) ...
sneakyl Ben is a man :babies: Good thing he's attractive IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:06 pm

The claims about Lauren drinking by the pool still gets to me just thinking about it. I can't help but picture Lauren in her bikini with a beer in her hand sunbathing. It's too funny laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

I think these two would've been broken up by now if it wasn't for the Bachelor shtick they occasionally partake in. The HEA episode where Ben spills the beans to Lauren still makes me really sad. I would've packed my bags and left a long time ago if my man thought that way about me after I've left everything behind to be with him.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I think these two would've been broken up by now if it wasn't for the Bachelor shtick they occasionally partake in. The HEA episode where Ben spills the beans to Lauren still makes me really sad. I would've packed my bags and left a long time ago if my man thought that way about me after I've left everything behind to be with him.

I really think Lauren actually loves him and wants to be patient and reasonable and give him the time he needs... I hope he doesn't make her wait forever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 pm

He probably will make her wait forever.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Oh man.. Lauren upgraded for sure. Although he does look like a "surfer bro" type guy that she dated. Ben's ex is pretty, but not Instagram pretty like Lauren. Shaelin looks more fun though, so kinda like Kaitlyn.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

I think shaelin is really pretty in this pic: http://www.wetpaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/shaelin-adams-ben-higgins-750x522-1452270076.jpg

I feel like any relatively pretty girl can become IG pretty, with a bit of makeup, weight loss, good fashion, and cosmetic tweaks, if needed. If you look at most of the super pretty girls' pics, like Jen saviano or Caila, from a couple of years ago, they looked much more average pretty than now, IMO.

I think Ben H is one of the most conventionally handsome men in the franchise, so it's hard to argue that Lauren upgraded in the looks department. Although her ex seems like he was very successful at a young age and ambition and good leadership can make someone very attractive, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:32 am

I think Lauren truly loves Ben. That is what most girls problem, we believe in love, we believe in the fairy-tale and we do our best to make it work and be patient because the love we have for that person. That is where Lauren is, she wants the wedding, the house, the marriage with 2-3 babies with Ben. She is willing to wait until Ben sees it the way she does, and that she is his future. Meanwhile, Ben..is Ben. He is all about himself, and having cold feet at those things Lauren wants...and Lauren is the one that suffers. ALL MY OPINION.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:18 am

StacyNor wrote:I think Lauren truly loves Ben. That is what most girls problem, we believe in love, we believe in the fairy-tale and we do our best to make it work and be patient because the love we have for that person. That is where Lauren is, she wants the wedding, the house, the marriage with 2-3 babies with Ben. She is willing to wait until Ben sees it the way she does, and that she is his future. Meanwhile, Ben..is Ben. He is all about himself, and having cold feet at those things Lauren wants...and Lauren is the one that suffers. ALL MY OPINION.

That sometimes happens in only children, it's all about me me me.I hope that's not the case with Ben. I still think they will have a TV wedding and it will probably be at the end of Nicks season. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem