SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:12 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 C4CB-CKWMAASW92
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
We surprised some @BachelorABC fans tonight with @Ginger_Zee! See @viallnicholas28 LIVE tomorrow on @GMA!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:43 pm

I really like Nick as the Bachelor. But the editing sucks. Maybe because he really wants to know the girls and have actual intelligent conversations with them, that they feel the need for all this produced drama.
His picker was right near the end. Other than Corrine, he had 5 really nice girls left.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm

I said this somewhere else and I know some do not agree. But I could ultimately see Nick with Kristina. It may not be who he wants now, but I just see her as a good match for him, when he actually wants to settle down and marry and have a family, and I see her fitting in with her family also. JMO, of course!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 C4FDZxVXUAAKp-c
BUILD Series ‏@BUILDseriesNYC
“You kind of have this pretend position of power with giving out all these roses,” @ViallNicholas28 on what it's like to be #TheBachelor
“The best relationship you can have is when you are your truest self,” @viallnicholas28 on wanting a “raw” relationship. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 pm

^^^ The build Series  interview is brilliant.@BUILDseriesNYC.
It totally reminded me why I began being a fan of this guy. I freaking love him when he speaks about it all. It shows up how little we are getting to see of Nick's chat on the actual show. He always does great interviews. I also noted how little the interviewer asked about Vanessa- wonder if that was a condition or if she herself was so sure it was the f1 that she didnt want to put him under pressure.  Jmo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:44 pm

This pic is extra special IMO coz Kristen Baldwin has been one of Nick's harshest critics over the years.
Nick.. winning America one critic at a time!   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 1f60d

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 Captur28
Source

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:13 pm

^ I enjoyed that interview, as I've enjoyed watching everything that's been posted here. I thought the fashion critique portion was a little bit awkward though, because Kristen doesn't look like much of a fashionista herself, IMO. I can see why the tank tops may not be for everyone, but I'd argue that he wore them at the most appropriate times you could wear them (rehearsing for a performance and at the beach). But the henleys? LOL. Idk, I'm a fan of guys wearing henleys. Embarressed!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 am

nutty1 wrote:I said this somewhere else and I know some do not agree. But I could ultimately see Nick with Kristina. It may not be who he wants now, but I just see her as a good match for him, when he actually wants to settle down and marry and have a family, and I see her fitting in with her family also. JMO, of course!

I think Kristina is great and inspiring however I do not see the chemistry he has with at least two others. I also think despite her depth and wisdom after all she suffered at a young age, she to me is still very young in age and has much more to learn and develop in life. To me anyone as young as that has some solo adventures coming for them for many years before they are truly ready to settle down for good. I also can't see anything they truly would have in common and those sort of common reference points and common interests are very important if you're going to spend a lifetime together.
JMHO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am

coolangel wrote:This pic is extra special IMO coz Kristen Baldwin has been one of Nick's harshest critics over the years.
Nick.. winning America one critic at a time!   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 1f60d

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 3 Captur28
Source

Source

She may have been the most scathing. Brilliant wit but razor-sharp attack when previously directed at Nick.
Love this rethink and believe she genuinely has had a change of heart.
Feel good story of the week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 am

That was a very good chat. Nick is so articulate! I noticed the first seconds of the interview Kristen Baldwin seemed very nervous and her voice was a little shaky

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:02 pm

One of the reasons why I'm a fan of Nick is how he handles criticism. Honestly, he's gotten the brunt of the criticism for much of his time in the franchise, and you wouldn't be able to tell if you scrolled through his Twitter. He never plays the victim. He never comes across defensive, but he's not exactly a pushover because he can articulate the rationale for his decisions in a composed manner. It doesn't surprise me that he's "won over" his harshest critics like Kristen Baldwin and Juliet Litman by being self-assured yet still respectful of their assessments.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

@crunchycheeto - he has always owned his mistakes

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya