SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm

@onepromise I am still here I am team Nick good, bad and indifferent.

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm

@reason so glad! I can't remember, what was your job on "Nick Island"?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm

the comic relief. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:09 pm

OnePromise wrote:So how many Nick Chicks are still loving the season and excited to see Nick get his happy ending? It's been a long time coming. And I am just delusional enough to hope for a happy ending that includes a wedding, future kids and a mirror ball trophy. Ok maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch. giggling

Will always be a Nick Chick and very proud to be one!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:12 pm

reason wrote:the comic relief. laugh out loud

Perfect!

Glad to hear it @whit90

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:16 pm

I don't know about wedding etc. but I'm excited for him to get his Happy Ending from this show!!!!!
Jumping hearts seeing hearts blowkiss hearthumbsup

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:17 pm

I have to admit, I was not sure what to expect this time around. I really liked him, but wasn't sure how he would be as TB. I have to say that he is now one of my favorite Bachelors! He is very genuine, considerate and empathic to the women's feelings.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm loving Nick and think he is doing a fantastic job as lead and is my fave U.S. lead ever - he's open, honest, introspective, compassionate, empathetic, kind, fun, passionate, real and raw to me and those moments when I see all that are worth all the filler/drama that TPTB can throw and spin or edit.

The best part for me is watching Nick's journey unfold from so many years to now and still being able to go "yup, that's Nick".  :yes:

He's the same guy to me as he always was - more mature and wiser, sure, but it's still Nick. That's really awesome IMO considering all he has been through and the spotlight on him, for him to still be Nick is a testament to me how real and authentic and grounded Nick is as a person.

It's why when I look back I can say that if anyone was built to survive and even thrive in this showbiz world and have the thick skin and smarts that are needed, it is Nick. It's not an exaggeration for me to say that there is no other contestant like him on this show or who has accomplished what he has and I doubt there ever will be. He's in a league of his own.

When it comes to Nick's happiness and HEA, I've always hoped and wanted Nick to get his happily ever after. I've always thought he deserves someone who will love him as much as he will her - as he is someone that gives all of him and 100%. If he gets that from this show, I will be beyond thrilled for him! If not, I will still be Team Nick and my hopes will still be the same.

*Still on this journey with Nick*  beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:So how many Nick Chicks are still loving the season and excited to see Nick get his happy ending? It's been a long time coming. And I am just delusional enough to hope for a happy ending that includes a wedding, future kids and a mirror ball trophy. Ok maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch. giggling
handwave High clap Not loving the season, but can't wait for this to be over and he gets his HEA or comeuppance - whichever I just want to get to the end already. I feel she is moving to US and they maybe working on a show after the DWTS.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 am

I am Team Nick, never bailed!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 am

cheerleader l o v e group hug

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 am

ME! ME! ME! for all 3! You never know about the last one, Nick has shown some decent moves as far as dancing and he seems he'd be the type who could learn and work hard at it. He's got the hotness factor taken care of IMO. He atleast has dark horse potential.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya