SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:46 am

I remember the days after MeAndi, our voices were loud but the number was small. His one single thread continued to chug along with so much heart, so much love. What a journey.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I remember the days after MeAndi, our voices were loud but the number was small. His one single thread continued to chug along with so much heart, so much love. What a journey.

Your beautiful words are making me emotional.  beatingheart

I wasn't there on the forum back then but honestly wish I was. Have been a Nick fan since day 1. Can I request for a late membership to 'Nick Island'?  giggling

group hug blowkiss bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:03 am

Been here since his curly top was sleuthed pre-Andi's season. Been here since the infamous video gate, FS sex gate, pre-Kaitlyn sm gate... and still here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:10 am

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 22 3806527698
Nick's Island was such a fun sanctuary.  Perhaps they'd like to honeymoon there giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 am

Such lovely posts to read ^^^ all fellow Nick fans. The island sounded amazing.
It seems longer to me but I have only been posting on here since last June, after I discovered the forum.
I became a Nick fan when I was pregnant & watching a lot of tb & bette which had just started on uk tv. Watching Nick's journey helped me with some escapism while i was going through a difficult pregnancy. Then I had our baby last summer & it changed my world in all ways. I am still on maternity leave atm & have enjoyed posting on here in my times when baby sleeps or has gone to bed at night. Watching Nicks journey continue has been moving to me as well as a great entertainment when I can't leave the house much. But more importantly I want to say how much I enjoy reading all the posts of fellow Nick fans & Nick friendly posters, I hv found it so insightful & interesting. Many ideas of depth & perspective I had not seen myself. Thankyou for being so welcoming & inclusive.

I am a shameless romantic as is obvious from the love shrine stuff I post. To me Nicks journey has been amazing in terms of - as a female- being able to relate to his quest for love. Seeing a man - a leading man- be vulnerable & honest about it all. To me he has broken the mould & future bachelors will have to have something distinct about them to cut it.
I have a feeling he may win DWTS, I am placing a bet on it as I just think he could be the winner.
I remain hopeful about Nissa & their love.
I am expecting to be crying a monsoon of happy tears on finale night. What an incredible journey. Nick has represented hope & authenticity all the way.
group hug
All Imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:51 am

ILOVEU blowkiss to old, the new ... and blue
I don't find the season "interesting", but that's just me, exciting is watching Nick's face ... and recognize him ... like
AllAboutLove wrote:The best part for me is watching Nick's journey unfold from so many years to now and still being able to go "yup, that's Nick".  :yes:
*Still on this journey with Nick*  beatingheart
I know it's a Fan thread, so it's not meant to be negative, but Nick has a bit "funny" walk JMO, so I'm curious how that will translate in dancing, if he will learn to make steps "differently". I just cannot wait for the post-show! I'll be here, lurking if anything else.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss very nice post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how the forum has helped you. Smiley

I just realized, Fan thread #21 for Bachelor 21. What a coincidence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:40 pm

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 22 C51kVclU4AEXHEm
Official DWTS‏@DancingABC
Bachelor Nation, are you ready to see @viallnicholas28 embark on a new journey with @PetaMurgatroyd to win the Mirrorball Trophy?
#DWTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:55 pm

To all that responded, thanks for supporting Nick and all his adventures. Here's to all that this next chapter might bring!!! bestbud!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-bachelor-nick-viall-reveals-172400485.html

http://thepolishedgent.com/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Nick is certainly the best advertisement for his product line. I think he looks much younger than his age.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 pm

mindless wrote:Nick is certainly the best advertisement for his product line. I think he looks much younger than his age.
Shave that beard and he REALLY looks young.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya