SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:23 pm

leselihau wrote:Typically the Reality TV World interview is 4-5 segments of questions....here's part 2:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-talk-the-bachelor----i-feel-immense-guilt-over-raven-gates-says-nick-21639.php

Source: Reality TV World

Wow, these two just have "'growed'-up love" coming out of their pores.  (Again, I'm biased giggling)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:45 pm

ITA. There's a maturity to this couple that I haven't seen before and it is so refreshing!

I think the way Nick and Vanessa have been so open and honest about their relationship will free so many others to do the same and possibly change how future Bachelor leads and their approach as well and enable them to be more open and honest from the getgo just like Nick and Vanessa have been.

It's really inspiring how Nick and Vanessa are and how real, open, and honest they've been.

They make me proud to be a fan! :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:52 pm

I feel all I have done in the last 2 days is listen/read all Nissa interviews and switch between the Nissa fan forum and discussion thread and like all the positive posts coz I agree with everything posted.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

With every interview, Nissa are getting more and more relaxed and I am getting to see the love story which TPTB didn't show us. They are so in sync with each other and already complete each other's thoughts. There is humor, passion, love, friendship with the way they tease each other and a real,honest, mature relationship which is a rarity in this franchise IMO.  :inlove

TPTB, I truly dislike you but I will be grateful to you that you cast Vanessa and chose Nick as the lead coz that led to this magical couple who might be my fav of all time. So Thank you!

#Nissa cheerleader

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 pm

This is very funny! The N & V part starts at around 1:32 ...I had to post it guys!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBn5e6oLWPA

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:13 pm

There's a FB Live from today that Nick, Peta & Vanessa did together....not sure if I can link it here or not....mods?

I did link it in the DWTS forum.

Last edited by leselihau on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks for this! They look so relaxed.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 pm

leselihau wrote:There's a FB Live from today that Nick, Peta & Vanessa did together....not sure if I can link it here or not....mods?

I did link it in the DWTS forum.  

Where is the fb live video ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Screen shot off IG 

They look happy with eachother 
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Img_1415

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 pm

cmarci93 Here's the link to the DWTS forum where I posted it....I just wasn't sure if it should be linked here or not since it pertains to DWTS...

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4049p24-dwts-season-24-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-no-spoilers

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Screen shot off IG 

They look happy with eachother 
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Img_1415

Those candid shots are great. The first one (on the right) Vanessa looks a little surprised to have her photo being taken and Nick is already getting into "couple pose". giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:40 pm

I like how nice Vanessa is and I wish they showed more of that on the show. She silly and gets along great with nicks friends.

Screenshot of the live video 
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Img_1416
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 Img_1417

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

group hug Thanks to all who have found and posted so many wonderful interviews.

Watching each makes me feel I am experiencing "50 First Dates" newly packaged in interview form, each segment akin to 24 hours of N&V falling in love - 4 the first time...time and again - through the looking glass. For me all is verified, the story of a process veteran who hoped for a fresh beginning and was unexpectedly gifted a process virgin... so unexpected, so much more than he imagined or hoped for.
His jubilant OMG at the end of one interview IMO sums up his "born again in all matters of love" self.

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 50 2744
Using the analogy of snow: fresh snowfall transforms everything and she was the snow that made his journey unchartered, ethereal. And her willingly wanting to became his muse rewrote him as her legend in life and love.
IMO Vanessa was so much more than he thought possible and Nick was beyond her imaginings.  
IMO together they are now imperfect perfection. PINKHEART beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya