SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm

I watched this one yesterday, it was cool! stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 4256136633
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 C4Jj5loWQAgzlqT
The Chew ‏@thechew
Will our hosts accept a rose from @viallnicholas28? Find out when the @BachelorABC is on #TheChew!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:49 pm

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 C4KJ_8bWQAAKP6g
The Morning Mash Up ‏@MorningMashUp
Thanks for coming by the show this AM @viallnicholas28! @BachelorABC http://bit.ly/2krWOPb
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:52 pm

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 C4PF6clWcAEeA58
Chicago Splash ‏@Chi_Splash
#Bachelor @viallnicholas28 tells us how he really feels about @CorinneOly & his do's & don'ts for finding "The One": http://bit.ly/2kqmw4c
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Nick on Bravo Andy tonight! 

Nick looks amazing! Probably my fave suit and look for him to date  :perfect:

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 4 16583779_669578109903849_5433476238981201920_n
IG @ritaora
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Sorry for double post, but quick question. Has any other lead during their season airing been on shows like Bravo Andy or The Chew, etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 pm

@allaboutlove no not to my knowledge, this is a first.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Good grief he's a busy man this week. Have they given him duracel batteries. I hv already watched three interviews recorded over the past 2 days & there are more to view. I hope he gets a SHV as a reward soon.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm

I have no issues with the all the media appearances except for the timing. Like this would have made sense the week the season premiered but randomly in the middle of the season? Especially since he and his F1 are going to have to do press after the finale, so he'll probably end up visiting some of these same shows again. Definitely GMA and Live With Kelly right after the ATFR.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:37 pm

@reason thank you! I was thinking that it was a first as well so wanting to confirm. Nick definitely is someone who has a lot of firsts. I think there will be many more to come (in a good way).

@lleyki I think the timing makes the most sense being in the middle of the season especially considering the drama going on right now on the show so it gives Nick a chance to show who he is on the press/media trail and is able to explain a lot on the different shows where I think the explanations are much more wanted now by audiences than at the beginning, IMO. I think it's just smart overall to have him doing this all now pre-HTDs and the exposure for the other shows I think is again to highlight Nick how he is post-show contrasted with what the storyline is atm. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 pm

For some reason, it feels like they wanted these interviews before the big(supposedly) bachelor announcement on Tuesday. I'm a huge Nick fan so I've tried to keep up with social media. I did not follow the others nearly as closely. Did they also do this media storm in the middle of a season?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:For some reason, it feels like they wanted these interviews before the big(supposedly) bachelor announcement on Tuesday. I'm a huge Nick fan so I've tried to keep up with social media. I did not follow the others nearly as much. Did they also do this media storm in the middle of a season?

I don't think so. Normally the leads just do press premiere day and with their F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:50 pm

lleyki wrote:I have no issues with the all the media appearances except for the timing. Like this would have made sense the week the season premiered but randomly in the middle of the season? Especially since he and his F1 are going to have to do press after the finale, so he'll probably end up visiting some of these same shows again. Definitely GMA and Live With Kelly right after the ATFR.

It did happen mid season when Nick and Kaitlyn had sex.  K did a lot of interviews shortly before the epi aired although not as many as Nick has done this week.  This time the context is different though because Nick gave an interview early in the season confirming no sex occurred before FS (so plantinum vagine will be returned to sender unwrapped) and refused to answer whether it occurred during FS. The underlying theme of his interviews IMO is questioning what he is looking for.

:yes:  agree with everyone that he has done a phenomenal amt of interviews and has including many new outlets: adding to new ones listed upthread - sports fantasy league, Jennie M, Howard Stern, Bustle here to make friends, Yahoo, Build, Watch What Happens Next  ... A combo of mainstream and independent.

Question: when do people have to lock in their final choices for The Bach Fantasy League App?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya