SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

N/V were just on Access Hollywood, still relaxed and happy

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fbGUSze9s

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 pm

There were too many good quotes from that blog (http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/)! Well done, Nick.

A trait that made me fall so hard so fast for Vanessa is her courage to get straight to the point and express her genuine feelings in any situation.

My final date with Vanessa turned out to be the most significant date of my life. Sometimes no matter how strong your imagination is and how many days you spend picturing a life with a woman, she turns out to be so amazing that only being there with her in the moment, holding her in your arms, can you find the truth in your heart.

It was so cute to see her jump on that horse like a Canadian Mountie.

The last few times I sat down with Neil I experienced a devastating breakup right after. He was like the Grim Reaper of my love life.

Vanessa Viall has a nice ring to it, eh?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:43 pm

I loved Nick's shout out in his final blog to the unconditional love and support of his amazing family

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:02 pm

https://twitter.com/PetaMurgatroyd/status/841785441506406400
Huge congratulations to my dance partner @viallnicholas28 and his love @VanessaGrimaldi ❤️❤️❤️ Life will just keep getting better!

I love Peta! I really do hope Nick has some nice dance moves and makes it far. I wouldn't even mind him winning. giggling Peta needs the money for the new baby and so does Nick and V if they start a life here in the states. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Cila51290 wrote:https://twitter.com/PetaMurgatroyd/status/841785441506406400
Huge congratulations to my dance partner @viallnicholas28 and his love @VanessaGrimaldi ❤️❤️❤️ Life will just keep getting better!

I love Peta! I really do hope Nick has some nice dance moves and makes it far. I wouldn't even mind him winning. giggling Peta needs the money for the new baby and so does Nick and V if they start a life here in the states. Hugesmile

LMAO at Nick replying "We can wait til Monday!" Seriously. Dude needs to proof read before he hits send. Or at least get the teacher to check it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 pm

The two positives for me is how excited and very supportive Vanessa seems about DWTS and her making it very clear that no, her moving is not an issue and actually wasn't an issue. I do think it is a positive sign that she is willing to uproot her life, which I can't imagine would be the case if she didn't see some hope for their future.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
leselihau wrote:Anyone else catch Nick's "slip" on the Bachelor "succsex" lately....and Vanessa's comment that "there has"!  giggling

Was it the People video interview where they were asked about what they did at SHVs? Basically, cooking for each other, watching netflix, and doing it. These crazy kids giggling (who are both older than me)
Do you have a link to the video ? I wanna hear what they did

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:
leselihau wrote:Anyone else catch Nick's "slip" on the Bachelor "succsex" lately....and Vanessa's comment that "there has"!  giggling

Was it the People video interview where they were asked about what they did at SHVs? Basically, cooking for each other, watching netflix, and doing it. These crazy kids giggling (who are both older than me)
Do you have a link to the video ? I wanna hear what they did

Well, I doubt you'll hear what they did as they probably took off their mic packs. giggling But the video where they mentioned it is over here: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-reveals-last-text-fiance-nick-viall-x-rated/
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:36 pm

@crunchycheetolaugh out loud that's funny,they both are to cute for eachother and they actually know things about eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:50 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@crunchycheetolol that's funny,they both are to cute for eachother and they actually know things about eachother.

Yes. I think they are looking more and more relaxed with each new interview. Very supportive and working like a team.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Nick and Vanessa now follow eachother on SM. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya