SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick on Bravo Andy tonight! 

Nick looks amazing! Probably my fave suit and look for him to date  :perfect:

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 5 16583779_669578109903849_5433476238981201920_n
IG @ritaora

He's wearing that suit. For me, he's the best dressed bachelor. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Ironically, there was a commercial for

http://www.jackvictor.com
Designed and produced exclusively in Montreal, Canada, Jack Victor products incorporate the very best fabrics and materials and are available for purchase across the United States and Canada, in Mexico, the United Kingdom, Puerto Rico and Central America.

during epi night. I can totally see Nick in those suits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Love all those Nick pictures. He looks so handsome.

I listened to the Build interview, I really enjoyed it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 am

‘The Bachelor’s’ Nick Viall shares his do’s and don’ts for finding ‘The One’
http://www.chicagosplash.com/2017/02/09/king-hearts-nick-viall

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:43 am

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 5 C4MSGbsXUAAPFT6
WWHL ‏@BravoWWHL
It's #WWHL with @RitaOra and @viallnicholas28, now!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 am

The Build interview is the longest & host just lets him talk which is heaven for me. No stupid games or stupid basic questions from interviewers with their own agenda.Check it out if you are choosing which ones to watch. Imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am

Also the abc viewing party one was pretty great too as it shows how Nick is when he's hanging out with people. Despite the camera crew he seemed pretty relaxed after he gets onto the couch. Links upthread I think.
All Imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:06 pm

DWTS cast reveal will be March 1st. Any clues that Nick wants to do it?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Also the abc viewing party one was pretty great too as it shows how Nick is when he's hanging out with people. Despite the camera crew he seemed pretty relaxed after he gets onto the couch. Links upthread I think.
All Imo.
I can't find the link to this so if anyone has it, please repost it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:23 pm

https://youtu.be/elLsc9p-M3M
Youtube link.Viewing party.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Just highlighting again how great this is. Thankyou @agentcurls. The song choice is beautiful.
Hope you'll have more to work with after their 2nd date is shown next week.
Fan thread people- does Nick lift up anyone else during his dates so far??    Just noticed a large percentage of lifting Vanessa up to kiss her. A great sign imo.  First date I had with my now husband he lifted me up and carried me off the dancefloor. It was lovely and felt like a special moment.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 pm

^ Only thing I can remember are girls jumping up to hug him. But as far as Nick picking the girl up and kissing her, I only recall it with Vanessa. Maybe Kristina in the ocean, but I feel like that's almost a given when you put a Bach couple in a body of water.

Speaking of girls jumping up to hug him, I just remembered Corinne trying to do just that on the volleyball date. And Nick took a step back, braced his arms in front of him, and made some excuse about being scared she was charging for him or something. cantstopl It was hilarious. I wish there was a gif of it somewhere.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya