SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Nick looks so great! he just gets better and better with age! Love his style as well. He's definitely the best dressed Bachelor ever, IMO, and I can see him doing very well with his new business, Polished Gent!

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 6 16585705_1893482277564836_5908178328300290048_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0Njg5MzEwNjA3NDk4MDU2NQ%3D%3D
IG @bravowwhl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:34 am

I'm trying to figure out what and when I am going to watch all of this week's media/interviews. And yes AAL, the man can wear a suit!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://youtu.be/elLsc9p-M3M
Youtube link.Viewing party.
Thank you! I had not seen it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick looks so great! he just gets better and better with age! Love his style as well. He's definitely the best dressed Bachelor ever, IMO, and I can see him doing very well with his new business, Polished Gent!

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 6 16585705_1893482277564836_5908178328300290048_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0Njg5MzEwNjA3NDk4MDU2NQ%3D%3D
IG @bravowwhl

rofl   I just noticed  what is on the bookshelf by Nick's head - an 8 ball on his left; and is that Princess Leia on the right?
May the force be you sweetie giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:34 am

So did anyone also watch the Afterbuzz discussion on episode 6.   I stopped watching AB a few weeks ago after I totally disagreed with most of what they said on Liz.  Tbh have usually found their so called anaylsis very basic and contrary to what I felt were the talking points, plus they waffle on for too long at the start before beginning the proper discussion. But I thought I would give it a go. Having watched Nick on AB several times I thought they would have his back a lot more than they do. I was shocked to see at the end both Danny H and the blond presenter (forget name) say they don't think Nick & his F1 are still together, while Brooks & Kristina say they do think they are together. Earlier in the discussion Brooks says he hope N does not pick Vanessa - perhaps as he wants to ask her out himself/ or have her a next bachelorette.  
They also talk about people losing respect for Nick from keeping Corrine around.  Anyway- was not feeling particularly impressed with their take on things, and is it just me or should there not be a bit more support shown for their so called friend/ aquaintance who may or may not want to be on their show again some day. I felt like there was more support shown for Liz, who was only in it briefly.
Thoughts, help me out anyone who has been watching all the AB episodes.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:13 am

I stopped watching when they kept harping on Sarah and Whitney as dark horses when anyone could tell, even without reading spoilers, that these two women were mid-season eliminations. Sounds like the Afterbuzz team are just completely falling for the edit. As I said this week, if the producers wanted to put doubt in viewers' minds and convince them Nick, the perpetual loser on this show, ends up alone again, the edit is doing a great job. And it just sounds like Danny and company are completely buying it.

Apparently Olivia and Caila on some interview also said they didn't see Nick proposing to anyone because they haven't seen him build that strong of a connection with any of the women. Again, blame the editing. People will say that when the producers would rather show the other crap versus his real connections with some of the women.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:26 am

I haven't watched AB this season but you both bring forward some very important points and something that a very early promo used as a catch phrase - "do you know him/me/Nick"? (don't recall which word was used).
It's a brilliant premise and never as apropos as with Nick as lead.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 am

notarose wrote:Question: when do people have to lock in their final choices for The Bach Fantasy League App?
Hometown dates/final rose predictions must be submitted by 1/16/17  Link

Cila51290 wrote:DWTS cast reveal will be March 1st. Any clues that Nick wants to do it?
In interviews I've read/listened to Nick wants to be part of DWTS. IMO he'd enjoy the challenge, the exposure, the money and the perks. I think he's a viable candidate. I read they're announcing the cast March 1st

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:So did anyone also watch the Afterbuzz discussion on episode 6.   I stopped watching AB a few weeks ago after I totally disagreed with most of what they said on Liz.  Tbh have usually found their so called anaylsis very basic and contrary to what I felt were the talking points, plus they waffle on for too long at the start before beginning the proper discussion. But I thought I would give it a go. Having watched Nick on AB several times I thought they would have his back a lot more than they do. I was shocked to see at the end both Danny H and the blond presenter (forget name) say they don't think Nick & his F1 are still together, while Brooks & Kristina say they do think they are together. Earlier in the discussion Brooks says he hope N does not pick Vanessa - perhaps as he wants to ask her out himself/ or have her a next bachelorette.  
They also talk about people losing respect for Nick from keeping Corrine around.  Anyway- was not feeling particularly impressed with their take on things, and is it just me or should there not be a bit more support shown for their so called friend/ aquaintance who may or may not want to be on their show again some day. I felt like there was more support shown for Liz, who was only in it briefly.
Thoughts, help me out anyone who has been watching all the AB episodes.
All imo.

I watched it last night because I was bored and I agree with you. They could really used some guests on the show, since they keep going around in circles otherwise. Brooks has a girlfriend so I think he just wants Vanessa as the Bachelorette, but other than that I felt like he was the one who most "defended" Nick. Danny disappoints me, since he used to be the biggest Nick fan out of the lot and now he's just falling for the edit hook, line and sinker. He kept going on about Nick's attraction to Corinne and how he keeps going for the same type and it's not working, while everyone else was like come on, he's not gonna pick her. Kristina and Brooks seemed to totally get why Nick kept Corinne over Taylor, but for Danny it seemed like proof that he's just repeating his past mistakes. He also seemed to think Nick was too quick to send Danielle L. home, as if they had some amazing connection, while Kristina and Brooks were just like "there was nothing there". And predicting Nick and his F1 won't stay together? Pretty harsh, when he clearly doesn't even know who Nick picked. You'd think he would give Nick more benefit of the doubt considering how many times they've discussed things face to face. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 pm

I stopped following Afterbuzz after JC Rubio and Cat Kelly left ... they weren't supporting Nick (and I mostly didn't agree with them), but I liked the fact that the opinions were bouncing between the "guests" and different angles were being discussed, also JC was the host holding "the structure", so the show was "analyzed" from beginning till the end ... after them gone Danny took the lead and he kinda swayed the show into more "fun and entertaining" recap, but suddenly it felt like the opinions were all the same, nobody was challenging the other and it lost the organized system withing the time constraints. It became rather "socializing" event than the discussion table ... all about the laughs and jokes rather than recount of the episode. I tuned in when Nick was on, just to hear his POV (and understand his thinking), but after the 1st episode of this season I stopped listening, because I was expecting more from someone who claim to have better insight of TB. The AB falls flat IMO. I much rather listen to 2 Bros &Some Brick (thanks notarose for bringing them to my attention, also they are really "nice" to look at Hugesmile )

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:50 pm

This is purely my opinion but I think part of the reason Afterbuzz, some of the alums , Possessionista talk about Nick not being into anyone yet or being critical of him is coz that is the storyboard of the season and they are following that narrative. They are trying to say what the general audience (particularly the ones who are unspoiled) are thinking or saying. I am pretty sure as the narrative eventually changes to Nick getting serious about F3 and finally choosing Vanessa, they all will be back on the 'This is the Nick we know and love' ship.

I haven't listened to all the Afterbuzz recaps but I have followed Possessionista through all of her periscope recaps coz she is Nick's friend. In the last one, she said that according to her, Nick is not into anyone and maybe he should be with Corinne and I was like 'huh'?? Then she was on RS's podcast and defended him saying he is a good guy and will make the right choice for him and that she knows from spoilers that he picked Vanessa. That was the moment it clicked for me that as a reviewer, she is recapping the show as a general audience and not someone who knows how it ends. I think it must be the same for AB hosts. They are not defending him when it comes to Corinne coz the general audience is not defending his behavior with Corinne. When the edit eventually turns to the love story, so will their narrative.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:22 pm

I really think a lot of recappers who say they aren't spoiled are spoiled, whether it was their deliberate choice or not. There are so many people out there leaving the winner's name in comments or replies that it's near-impossible to avoid it unless you stopped using SM altogether. They play up the cluelessness when it comes to the outcome of the show, because they don't want to be accused by their audience of spoiling the show. I get it, I just wished a lot of them didn't have such short-term memory when it came to their coverage. This week people are saying Nick hasn't built a connection with anyone, but weeks ago, these same people were talking about his chemistry with Vanessa and Rachel. It definitely seems like they're falling for the narrative, without giving it much thought and analysis. It's why I appreciate Sharleen's recaps, because she can give me a fresh perspective backed up with insider insight.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya