SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

@OnePromise right he's being comforting for her, she's not used to this life yet .

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Ok, I have returned after some rapture, but still like stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 297491761  speechless    did that really just happen.  

Wow, a lot has happened since Monday. Just catching up on all the interviews.  They have completed so many in like- one day!!! I love how we are getting to see more and more details of their interactions together.
I also can't believe Nick managed to write his final blog somewhere amongst all those interviews- can only speculate that he had written most of it in advance but I LOVE  hearthumbsup that he added the  part about the criticism they got for ATFR.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/amp/

"I think how candid Vanessa and I were at After The Final Rose regarding the challenges we’ve faced as a newly engaged couple in a secret, long-distance relationship might have surprised some fans, but hey, it’s really tough to hold back when you just want to scream from the top of mountain that you’re in love with your amazing new fiancée. Now that we can celebrate our love unrestrained with the rest of world, we only see opportunities to take on together! "
Yes Nick- that is the type of protective and honest stance I have long admired about him.

Melted me the most  blowkiss  :rosiecolored so damned beautiful:
"My final date with Vanessa turned out to be the most significant date of my life. Sometimes no matter how strong your imagination is and how many days you spend picturing a life with a woman, she turns out to be so amazing that only being there with her in the moment, holding her in your arms, can you find the truth in your heart. "

I was struck by the part where Vanessa was crying in his arms with such pain in her eyes and soul, then Nick was whispering something to her to comfort her, touching her heart and perhaps telling her to trust her heart.  
That was RAW. What a moment.

I still can't say much , it is all emojis & gasps & revellry for the next few days, may as well embrace it    :sending flowers  sunny  sunny  :cheeseyy  :cheeseyy  wine  firework  peace

Link here:  http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:51 pm

jessietrey wrote:"Who's Trista?" cantstopl

This made the season for me...and is just one reason why I love Vanessa. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm

SeekAny wrote:I love that Vanessa was so naive to this Bachelor process. She doesn't even know who Trista is, I love that!  I know some say she should have watched to know what she was getting into, but the beauty of Nick and Vanessa is that she didn't. She fell in love and expected to be loved in return. She gave her heart and expected certain things in return. Her self worth was never less than the show, she made it greater than. She was the first contestant in a while to truly make this a two way street and have the power just as much as the lead. It was a refreshing change for me. She's a refreshing change. Vanessa is a trailblazer like Nick. How amazing that they found each other? And guess what, if she HAD watched the show fully, I bet they wouldn't have.

clapping! well said! i often felt like Vanessa was the bachelorette and nick was the contestant! like she had the power in some way...u know what i mean? just shows what a strong women she is Hugesmile these 2 will make it i can feel it in my bones Praying love them
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:33 pm

So touching to read this.
As the (self elected & only) spokesperson for Glasgow BN Nick Fans I am accepting this small acknowledgement. This guy  awwww    what can you do, it's been an easy choice to support Nick & now Vanessa.
A rare creature indeed.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/amp/

"I want to thank all the fans of the series that have supported me through the years. This experience challenged and changed me as man and I’m better for it. Even when things looked ugly, Bachelor Nation never gave up on me and I never gave up on love and look at us now.
Thanks for reading,
Nick"

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:38 pm

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 3E4DEE9100000578-4317206-image-a-60_1489601453740
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 3E4DEE7E00000578-4317206-image-a-61_1489601504454

Damn! Look at Vanessa bag that cost 2.8K according to Daily Mail.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4317206/Nick-Viall-fiancee-Vanessa-Grimaldi-enjoy-date-night.html
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Cuties heartbeat

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 17332397_1195709010546274_92806246037454848_n
https://instagram.com/p/BRrPpswj122/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm

BKay wrote:In every way he has shown us how much he loves her. Eventually, when his contract expires, I think Nick will tell us that it was Vanessa and no one else from the beginning. Maybe he will also confirm to us that the yellow bracelet was always his silent reassurance to her.

:yes: im sure he would have already told this to V in private Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss please post links to your posts. TYIA

Just to clarify DWTS - Nick. We have always accommodated the Fans when there is a bachelor contestant on DWTS and they also have a Fan thread.

The regular thread is just that, a discussion thread for all opinions and that can be found in the DWTS section.

In the FAN thread, all DWTS info can be shared in this thread by FANS. However remember, it's only positive information, therefore when something not so good happens, the wording has to be sensitive. The reason we ask that is because negative comments only lead to more and usually results in a way off topic thread.

It's been a busy few days around here and I should have mentioned that, so thank you for asking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 pm

@LeapofFaith I just have to comment on the photo you used for your avi. The expression on Vanessa's face is exactly the expression she had in the very first photo we got of her when we didn't know who she was. Ecstasy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:12 pm

First paparazzi article laugh out loud laugh out loud

It's from last night when they had dinner with Ben and Lauren. Ben's jacket and Lauren's romper and pink stiletto is visible in a few pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4317206/Nick-Viall-fiancee-Vanessa-Grimaldi-enjoy-date-night.html

ETA: @StacyNor, Oops! Saw your post after posting. stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 51 1377737533

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:14 pm

As much as I think the yellow bracelet was reassurance to Vanessa I also think it was for Nick himself to give himself hope that at the end of it all it would be worth it because of Vanessa. It's no coincidence that that bracelet was from their first date and when he cried and told Vanessa that she makes him feel optimistic -- she gave him hope that he would find his happiness at the end of it all -- and he did.

So both things... a way to reassure her and a way to remind himself on their journey -- because Nick made it so that it wasn't him only making the choices, he empowered and encouraged Vanessa to do the same and that it was her journey too... which is why I think it can appear like she was almost like a Bette but to me it wasn't the case because Nick was the one who continually said this is equal and wanted a give and take and partnership all along the way (through life and beyond this show) and that Vanessa made the choice for herself to choose Nick just like he chose her. It's why in the end at FRC when Vanessa says "I'm glad that you chose me" Nick said to Vanessa "thank YOU for choosing me" -- because they chose each other.

What's really awesome is that they are still choosing each other even after the show. The yellow bracelet (journey relating to the Bachelor) has been replaced with the bracelet that has Vanessa's name on it that Nick is currently wearing (post-Bachelor journey) and he's been wearing during DWTS practice. So I think it's Nick's way of saying "I am Vanessa's and she is mine" (they are are each other's) and once again they're on a journey together -- as a Team -- and the new bracelet symbolizes this new chapter in their life and a new journey they are on together with Nick reassuring Vanessa and also as a way to keep Vanessa close wherever he is.

It's really beautiful when I think about it how these two are...  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya