SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Diana wrote:Love this x 1000

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 17332535_236261340115384_6120834601645506560_n
vanessagrimaldi30 Team Baby Got Bach is ready for Monday nights!  #dwts #teambabygotbach

Baby + Bach + dance = nobody puts baby in a corner giggling "Dirty Dancing"

Simply the best - adorable pic of all 4 :sprinklehearts

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
allykat wrote:^ regarding who spoke first, I saw it pointed out somewhere today that Vanessa walked in with lipstick, then when Nick spoke she didn't have it, then when she spoke she had it again. Looked like she talked first, then they kissed her lipstick off, then he spoke....but they edited it in a different order.

I saw Ashley I pointing out with a couple of other women. I can't remember the name of the show, but when they showed it, I was like duh

I saw that interview also. It definitely makes sense. I love listening to Ashley I talk about the show. I have seen her a few times on Afterbuzz.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

I just watched it again. Notice the times on the vids.

vid from NO Discussion thread
After she walks in and he hugs her. When she actually walks through the door she's too far away to notice.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Afterh10

Start of first time I started to fall in love

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Startt11

Nick tears

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Nickte11

Vanessa starts talking

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Vaness11

Nicks face when Vanessa starts talking

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Vaness12

Vanessa still talking - looks less lipstick

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 Vaness13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Another thing that Ashley I said in her recap was:

"When I spoke with Alexis and Jasmine recently, they said it was obvious when Vanessa was in the room because all of Nick's attention would be on her. He looked at her differently, they said."

I believe Christen also said on Afterbuzz that she told Vanessa if you stick this out he will pick you. Taylor also said something on IG live that it was obvious Nick was into Vanessa.

Just more indication that it was an editing hackjob this year IMO to hide the connection between N/V.

source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a9137030/bachelor-recap-nick-viall-season-21-finale-vanessa/
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Remember during ATFR when Nick joined Vanessa onstage, they kissed, and then she indicated her lipstick was on his lips?  I think they may have been perturbed that their proposal scene was altered and that was what Nick was referring to when in an interview he said they were responding to the "tone" at ATFR.
After all, that was supposed to be a vid memory of the most important moments of their time on the show... the proposal. Cheap move by tptb if that was the case. I hope one of their producer friends can do a private accurate vid for them.

Oh well, back to the loveliness of real time.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:45 pm

^ I'm not sure if they were annoyed with proposal scene per se, but I also remember an interview today (somewhere) where Nick said he warned Vanessa that they won't show their best moments and will play those down. It was interesting to hear that they had actually discussed that...and I do wonder if they were annoyed about what was shown and what wasn't. Pure speculation, but it also made me think that might have been a discussion in context of 'it was always you, but they aren't going to show it that way' kind of warning.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm

sbolduc wrote:Another thing that Ashley I said in her recap was:

"When I spoke with Alexis and Jasmine recently, they said it was obvious when Vanessa was in the room because all of Nick's attention would be on her. He looked at her differently, they said."

I believe Christen also said on Afterbuzz that she told Vanessa if you stick this out he will pick you. Taylor also said something on IG live that it was obvious Nick was into Vanessa.

Just more indication that it was an editing hackjob this year IMO to hide the connection between N/V.

source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a9137030/bachelor-recap-nick-viall-season-21-finale-vanessa/

Thanks for posting! that actually was a really good article and POV from Ashleyi!  i knew all the grls knew Vanessa was the one hence the jealousy they prob felt towards her...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Loved Ashley I's last recap! I hadn't been reading them consistently, but I'm glad @sbolduc posted the link here. I love her pointing out Nick's empathy, especially the last sentence in that paragraph.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 54 145417-2552-1489611796
Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a9137030/bachelor-recap-nick-viall-season-21-finale-vanessa/
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01j5pRm8dq0 - People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJdBvfkFND8. - Entertainment Weekly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaauW15wfzg

Last edited by Skates on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:32 am

"In a phone interview after the finale, Viall's dad, Chris Viall, who watched the show at their home in Waukesha, said the family thought it would be Grimaldi in the end after meeting the final two women in Finland.

"We just felt like the relationship between the two of them was stronger," he said.

The few minutes shown on screen were selected from a six-hour meeting. The family hasn't seen Grimaldi since then.

"We're hoping she can come visit us (in Wisconsin) in the next month or so," he said. "We've talked to her on the phone. She and (my wife) Mary have been communicating."

He said his son and newly announced fiancé have "as good a chance as anybody" to make their romance work outside "The Bachelor" world. "They seem very realistic. They both want to make it work. They’re both willing."

Chris Viall said he doesn’t see his son moving back to Wisconsin. "I think his days in the Midwest are done." He said he does think returning to Chicago, where his son lived before appearing on reality TV, would be an option."
http://www.jsonline.com/story/entertainment/television-radio/2017/03/13/waukeshas-bachelor-nick-viall-bestows-his-final-rose/99134586/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:38 am

@Diana, thank you for posting the photo of N&V&P&baby, and hope it's ok if I use it as my avi for a little while! That little group melts my heart!

Last edited by BKay on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 am

I believe Ashley I implied that Raven must have had an inkling that she may be going home due to the stoicism she displayed.  If we put the puzzle pieces together (based on Ashley I's recap), most of the people in the house knew or felt Nick was into Vanessa so Raven must have felt it too. That she was there to audition for the Bette (IMO).  

I wonder if Nick's parents saw the deep connection also.  N/V couldn't keep their hands to themselves when they were sitting on the couch talking to Nick's family.  I re-watched Vanessa's visit with Nick's family and I can see the "awww" in their faces when Vanessa was waxing poetic about her first 1-1 date with Nick.  I think the trepidation displayed by Nick's parents and discussed in their ITMs is more towards the fact that they see their son "in love" with Vanessa and that Vanessa had the potential to hurt their son.

With that said, I feel cheated by TPTB, but I'm so freaking giddy for these two.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya