SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Jina wrote:

Both Nick and Vanessa are very articulate and always have the right answer. I enjoyed all the interviews.

Anyone else think that was a little dig at Andi and Josh when she said how many BN couples have we seen be super happy and grinning and within days break up? It may not have been a dig per se but definitely a reference to them in my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:09 pm

leselihau wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

Souce: Access Hollywood

Fun interview, thanks for posting @leselihau !

For most of the interview, hanging on to each other.

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 Captur20

Tricky Nicky gives her a pat on the butt.
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 Captur21

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:11 pm

leselihau wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

'My fiancee thinks my hands are sloppy. That's not good' cantstopl

I love this video! They are so cute together! :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:18 pm

coolangel wrote:

Vanessa is really always honest isn't she? I love it. I feel like if this was the typical F1, it would be, "no he's amazing...he's doing amazing." Vanessa goes, "yeah like Peta said, his hands are floppy".

It was an adorable video though. Go figure, all the judgement about doing DWTS after the show and I think this might actually end up being a great experience for him and Vanessa.

And yeah, Nick did get screwed being on this season because I have watched DWTS since the beginning and I cannot remember a season so stacked with ringers and people with huge advantages.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:33 pm

coolangel wrote:

But did you catch her response? I couldn't tell for sure but she said something....maybe "steady"....I listened three times and couldn't quite catch it.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:34 pm

I really wish we had the AOL Build interview. :tissuebox I'll forever be salty someone like Nick and Vanessa didn't get to do it.

Is Nick a butt person? He really loves V's azz. giggling :uptonogood
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

I agree on the AOL Build Interview...seriously bummed we didn't get that.  I'm holding out hope that we'll get more in the future.  He's always been good about doing guest appearances on different podcasts so I'm hoping we get some when he's done dancing.  When he gets eliminated from dwts (because let's be honest....he's not going to beat some of the women this season) they'll go to nyc to do gma the next morning and maybe just maybe we'll get something then....here's to hoping!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 pm

I love this interview!!  Nick is so relaxed and he loves when Vanessa comes into camera to join them.  It shows their comfort with each other and makes it looks like they've been together a lot longer than they have..  So cute!  Also noticed that Nick's bracelet he wears with Vanessa's name on it is tied onto the loop of his jeans. yes

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Such a good video/interview. I had a big smile while watching. I have the impression that Vanessa and Nick are more relaxed and confident compared to first interviews stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 58 1f44d

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:52 pm

I honestly think they're just relieved to leave TB behind. Between the edit, the rumors, and every other piece of negativity, I kind of get the feeling ATFR was something they couldn't wait to get out of the way.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

I think he's wearing the bracelet in most of the video...then did he move it before they showed their "plan b"?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Brill wrote:

I love this interview!!  Nick is so relaxed and he loves when Vanessa comes into camera to join them.  It shows their comfort with each other and makes it looks like they've been together a lot longer than they have..  So cute!  Also noticed that Nick's bracelet he wears with Vanessa's name on it is tied onto the loop of his jeans. yes

Aw, I didn't notice the bracelet yes good eye.

DWTS is a great move IMO. It will shift the focus away from The Bach label for both of them so instead of rag mag rehash of the Bach season media will move on to weekly Nick coverage as dancer. This way, interviews can focus on the present: how Nick and Peta do each week and some coverage of Nick as fiancé. Also, what a great thing to make Vanessa & Nick's Mondays about something fun that doesn't involve TPTB's version of "the journey". Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya