SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by OnePromise Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 pm

He is wearing the bracelet the whole time. The white loops on his pants are his earphone cords.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Brill Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

OnePromise wrote:He is wearing the bracelet the whole time. The white loops on his pants are his earphone cords.

Oh okay, sorry about that. I'll have to look again. Smiley

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm happy , Vanessa and nick look so relaxed together. I think they are a normal coupl and not rushing things. Vanessa looks so nice and gets along with his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As much as I think the yellow bracelet was reassurance to Vanessa I also think it was for Nick himself to give himself hope that at the end of it all it would be worth it because of Vanessa. It's no coincidence that that bracelet was from their first date and when he cried and told Vanessa that she makes him feel optimistic -- she gave him hope that he would find his happiness at the end of it all -- and he did.

So both things... a way to reassure her and a way to remind himself on their journey -- because Nick made it so that it wasn't him only making the choices, he empowered and encouraged Vanessa to do the same and that it was her journey too... which is why I think it can appear like she was almost like a Bette but to me it wasn't the case because Nick was the one who continually said this is equal and wanted a give and take and partnership all along the way (through life and beyond this show) and that Vanessa made the choice for herself to choose Nick just like he chose her. It's why in the end at FRC when Vanessa says "I'm glad that you chose me" Nick said to Vanessa "thank YOU for choosing me" -- because they chose each other.

What's really awesome is that they are still choosing each other even after the show. The yellow bracelet (journey relating to the Bachelor) has been replaced with the bracelet that has Vanessa's name on it that Nick is currently wearing (post-Bachelor journey) and he's been wearing during DWTS practice. So I think it's Nick's way of saying "I am Vanessa's and she is mine" (they are are each other's) and once again they're on a journey together -- as a Team -- and the new bracelet symbolizes this new chapter in their life and a new journey they are on together with Nick reassuring Vanessa and also as a way to keep Vanessa close wherever he is.

It's really beautiful when I think about it how these two are...  beatingheart

This has also kind of reminded me of Nicks statement that he uses Vanessa as his standard in rating the other girls.... Vanessa has been outstanding to him for most of the time (passing with flying colours).... no wonder the other girls can't catch up with her... Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:57 pm

leselihau wrote:
coolangel wrote:
leselihau wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

Souce: Access Hollywood

'My fiancee thinks my hands are sloppy. That's not good' cantstopl

I love this video! They are so cute together! :inlove

But did you catch her response?  I couldn't tell for sure but she said something....maybe "steady"....I listened three times and couldn't quite catch it.  

I think she says "stud" but because she keeps her jaw imobile and says it under her breath, it sounds like "stead".  Wow, Nick has sure come along way in his confidence sexually.  With Vanessa he is able to joke about awkward hands and his fiancé.   Remember all that awful speculation about his "performance ability" due to his having been "rejected" after 2 Bette FS?  No insecurity now : :uptonogood His comment was relaxed, light, and playful.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:17 pm

allykat wrote:^ regarding who spoke first, I saw it pointed out somewhere today that Vanessa walked in with lipstick, then when Nick spoke she didn't have it, then when she spoke she had it again. Looked like she talked first, then they kissed her lipstick off, then he spoke....but they edited it in a different order.

It was discussed in Access Hollywood..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3999p492-bachelor-21-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-fan-forum-discussion-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjfISRgY7NA&index=5&list=PLBzZ3cXb95QNgny6aK8vkQeWqIBl0PxtZ

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Nick liked this tweet.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I love how he can laugh at himself.  stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 2498057887

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^ It says that this station is not available in your country.

Does anyone have a link that works?

It may also be because of the browser...my understanding is IE works better in most sophisticated websites or certain websites...but, I also love using Google Chrome...never a fun of any other search engine other than Google Search...

I am from Canada, it has worked for me, even though some Canadians are saying it doesn't work for them...

Last edited by Skates on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Works for me on Safari.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Lmao giggling It's nice to see a Viall congratulate them.  Smiley
I wonder why V put the middle finger up. Is there a video?

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 2dkwd1z

https://instagram.com/p/BRrLo1JDbn5/

Sam Viall, he also commented Maria's pic saying "Dam that photo is way better"

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 N5n9eg

https://instagram.com/p/BRrAqQVDGOH/

I believe it's photoshopped.

I think so too!  Regardless of how transparent both of them are....I think they know how to behave, to be respectful and to be classy in front of the camera...I am loving this...Lol!!  Smiley   Smiley

A comment made from the 1st photo...

subwaynovaLol

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 59 Screen10

Last edited by Skates on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Skates wrote:
       https://www.iheart.com/show/On-Air-with-Ryan-Seacrest?episode_id=28042183

Chris Harrison Reveals Nick Viall, Vanessa Grimaldi's Post-'Bachelor' Plans

For my Canadian friends try this. That one didn't work for me.

http://z100.iheart.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/chris-harrison-reveals-nick-viall-vanessa-15644531/

@sprite try this link that @GuardianAngel posted up thread! It worked for me Smiley

@Skates Bringing this forward. Scroll down to On Air With Ryan Seacrest and choose the bigger arrow underneath the word ON.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya