SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't watch DWTS, I tried and ----I just can't. Anyway, from my understanding there would be no reason (outside of illness etc) not to do it.
The money is great. The show is not a sleaze fest like some of the others, so I don't see what the issue is.
My stance remains that life is challenging and stressful and if a relationship has cracks DWTS or not putting the toilet seat down can be equal issues.  It all depends on the status of the relationship.

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 63 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 pm

V is perfect for the sideline role while Nick is rehearsing. Her teaching skills comes into play. giggling "Yeah, it has to be higher babe. Stretch those shoulders" I love her!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:18 pm

coolangel wrote:
Haha! I think having celebrity fans has definitely helped this franchise. It has gone from something 'people watched as a guilty pleasure and wouldn't talk about' to something 'cool people like to live-tweet about'. I mean when celebrities like Brie Larson and January Jones fangirl over Nick, I think you are good @sdmom! bestbud!
I saw that Kimmel interview with Brie Larson. She said something like ”I hugged Meryl Streep like nothing the day before, but when Nick came to my viewing party I was too shy to talk to him.”
I’m not really buying that, but nevertheless we have this very cool and funny Oscar winner fangirling all over Nick. laugh out loud

ETA: Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkyu37RRSIQ

Last edited by blueblues on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't watch DWTS, I tried and ----I just can't. Anyway, from my understanding there would be no reason (outside of illness etc) not to do it.
The money is great. The show is not a sleaze fest like some of the others, so I don't see what the issue is.
My stance remains that life is challenging and stressful and if a relationship has cracks DWTS or not putting the toilet seat down can be equal issues.  It all depends on the status of the relationship.

This has always been my feeling on any of the leads doing DWTS. I don't buy that the show will kill the relationship. IMO if the relationship ends, it was already over before that. And I have no judgement for any lead who wants to do DWTS because hell I would want to do DWTS, except for the whole live television thing. But learning to dance from these Pros who are amazing at what they do, hell yeah. And the show's just fun to be honest. Then again, I'm admittedly more of DWTS fan than a Bachelor franchise fan.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

lleyki wrote:

This has always been my feeling on any of the leads doing DWTS. I don't buy that the show will kill the relationship. IMO if the relationship ends, it was already over before that. And I have no judgement for any lead who wants to do DWTS because hell I would want to do DWTS, except for the whole live television thing. But learning to dance from these Pros who are amazing at what they do and the show's just fun to be honest. Then again, I'm admittedly more of DWTS fan than a Bachelor franchise fan.

I'm a huge DWTS fan. I love that show. To be part of it would be a great opportunity, to just have the whole experience. And Peta is a dream partner, she's so talented and kind and cool.

IMO with the immigration issues etc, this is also great stepping stone for Vanessa and Nick as a couple. It's not full on moving in together, its a great way to ease into moving together, and then figuring out what they'll do next. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:40 pm

call it crazy idea ... but last year, after Kaitlyn's season there were some "rumors" flying around and some good sleuthing brought to attention that Nick was considered for DWTS ... and then things didn't pan out ... and I'm going to throw a bone ... but what if "the bachelor" was in the works from even before the BIP (with or without Nick's knowledge) ... and BIP was an "innocent" invite to test it (like the do with Bettes during Bach season) ... and TPTB said no to DWTS (like Kaitlyn mentioned for herself), so that it wouldn't kill the chance of "the return" ... but now "the show (DWTS) wants Nick" (I'd guess they would have wanted him before too .. but just timing wasn't right).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:08 pm

IMO this definitely belongs in this thread as I think you can appreciate the humor in it with me.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/17/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-where-is-the-love/

There are a lot of pics in the slideshow of this article.
Jen B, Vanessa's Montreal friend arrived in LA a week ago today.  Jen is married but travelled solo. In several pics V is glancing to the pic left because she is interacting with Jen. Perhaps Jen and Vanessa are walking Nick to his dance practice.  Unknown.  Regardless, married Jen left her hubby for a week which I think is a nonissue just like V & Jen having a convo while walking with Nick is a nonissue.  
Thus, my amusement re: the POV TMZ is trying to sell.   newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 63 3806527698
A scavenger tactic.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm just amazed at how Vanessa looks so good even in her "gym" attire. My girl crush! Does she ever look bad?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Wow, but Nick really slimmed down since the show started ... to his old "lean" self, he looks so much younger ... and I love how Vanessa wears her "fitness" tights often, it's like "new yoga pants". Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:49 pm

@Cila51290 @happygolucky

:yes:  they are both body beautiful

Agree, Nick is returning to his runner body.  During the season his old track coach commented that he thought Nick had bulked up so much that his running times would be slower giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 pm

notarose wrote:IMO this definitely belongs in this thread as I think you can appreciate the humor in it with me.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/17/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-where-is-the-love/

There are a lot of pics in the slideshow of this article.
Jen B, Vanessa's Montreal friend arrived in LA a week ago today.  Jen is married but travelled solo. In several pics V is glancing to the pic left because she is interacting with Jen. Perhaps Jen and Vanessa are walking Nick to his dance practice.  Unknown.  Regardless, married Jen left her hubby for a week which I think is a nonissue just like V & Jen having a convo while walking with Nick is a nonissue.  
Thus, my amusement re: the POV TMZ is trying to sell.   newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 63 3806527698
A scavenger tactic.

I also think Nick was on the phone and talking to someone, just that his mouth doesn't move when he speaks (hehe). I thought that even before I scrolled thru the pictures. Geez!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:call it crazy idea ... but last year, after Kaitlyn's season there were some "rumors" flying around and some good sleuthing brought to attention that Nick was considered for DWTS ... and then things didn't pan out ... and I'm going to throw a bone ... but what if "the bachelor" was in the works from even before the BIP (with or without Nick's knowledge) ... and BIP was an "innocent" invite to test it (like the do with Bettes during Bach season) ... and TPTB said no to DWTS (like Kaitlyn mentioned for herself), so that it wouldn't kill the chance of "the return" ... but now "the show (DWTS) wants Nick" (I'd guess they would have wanted him before too .. but just timing wasn't right).

I remember this clearly. It was also the only time Nick showed some sort of disappointment on SM. They were teasing a surprise contestant for weeks and even pros were liking tweets mentioning Nick. It turned out to be Gary Busey in the end hmmm . I remember being super disappointed too.

A lot of Nick fans were also mocked on SM then for saying/hoping he might get a shot at DWTS. Well, look at us now!   laughlaughlaugh

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya