SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:38 pm

We're spoiled! Hugesmile Thank you Nick! Also thank you for choosing Vanessa. blowkiss
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm so glad Nick is going to be on DWTS and Loving Vanessa being apart of it!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:53 pm

SM - a few different pics have been posted by show fans with Vanessa on the streets of Anaheim today.
So far, no mouse ears giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:58 pm

coolangel wrote:
happygolucky wrote: after Kaitlyn's season there were some "rumors" flying around and some good sleuthing brought to attention that Nick was considered for DWTS ... and then things didn't pan out ... and I'm going to throw a bone ... but what if "the bachelor" was in the works from even before the BIP (with or without Nick's knowledge) ... and BIP was an "innocent" invite to test it (like the do with Bettes during Bach season) ... and TPTB said no to DWTS (like Kaitlyn mentioned for herself), so that it wouldn't kill the chance of "the return" ... but now "the show (DWTS) wants Nick" (I'd guess they would have wanted him before too .. but just timing wasn't right).
I remember this clearly. It was also the only time Nick showed some sort of disappointment on SM. They were teasing a surprise contestant for weeks and even pros were liking tweets mentioning Nick. It turned out to be Gary Busey in the end hmmm . I remember being super disappointed too.

A lot of Nick fans were also mocked on SM then for saying/hoping he might get a shot at DWTS. Well, look at us now!   laughlaughlaugh

JMO
Time flies fast ... it was right at the time when he "moved" to LA, Allison Holker was rumored to become his dance partner ... and then silence. Also, Millsy said something about Nick begging them to make him TB for a really long time (it was discussed in general thread before)... and as I perceive the lizard ... it's rightly other way around, they kept him "hanging" till the Bachelor ... because I honestly believe that was their scope ... and the carrot to DWTS this year for Nick.

It's not my intention to open a discussion how Nick got TB gig ... but DWTS IMO was in the works long before ... and since I don't believe TPTB-crew a word they say, I think his participation has less to do with him being "this season's bachelor" (following the theory of Kaitlyn, how male leads get the gig) but all with the show's decision that they indeed want(ed) him... and the reason I'm thinking about it... is because I'm curious how far he will go.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:01 pm

I agree ^ plus Peta alluded to him that what if he's the best male dancer in the competition since the females are stacked with ringers. I think she has faith in him which is really good.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:31 pm

notarose wrote:SM - a few different pics have been posted by show fans with Vanessa on the streets of Anaheim today.
So far, no mouse ears giggling

She's got the ears now!!! And a continued interest in babies... Nick might be in trouble soon.  giggling

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 64 Img_2211

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:54 pm

aww! I was hoping Vanessa and Nick could go together Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:00 pm

^^^ @onepromise
:babies: giggling

They seem to be taking turns thinking about it.  First Nick has baby strapped to his chest and says plan C is to hold baby in the air.  Meanwhile, V is content to just hold her bae Nico..
Next, suddenly V is pointing out baby making. Smiley  at Disneyland.

Hmmm, wonder which room they are keeping Santa's present in  question

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

notarose wrote:^^^ @onepromise
:babies: giggling

They seem to be taking turns thinking about it.  First Nick has baby strapped to his chest and says plan C is to hold baby in the air.  Meanwhile, V is content to just hold her bae Nico..
Next, suddenly V is pointing out baby making. Smiley  at Disneyland.

Hmmm, wonder which room they are keeping Santa's present in  question

Don't forget Nick mentioning that they are having lots of "safe" baby making "practice". giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Seems like they been working out together  while he trains

Source IG
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 64 Img_1430

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 pm

^^^
Makes sense that they would. Prior to going on Bach, Vanessa had a lot of IG pics from the fitness centre her friend Jen owns and pics during the season as well.  Plus she has vid of herself running in LA when she came for final casting.
V is really curvy and loves to eat so working out with Nick has lots of benefits giggling  interprete that as you wish.

Visa/immigration process
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/145779/the-bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-immigration-process

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:56 pm

I just love that Vanessa is with Nick for dwts. She could've stayed in Montreal and maybe just came for some Monday night live shows, but she chose to actually leave everything behind to build a foundation for their relationship & support her fiance. That tells me so much about this couple. Nick also could've easily given her a fake excuse for her not to come and live with him yet, but he didn't. It's obvious he's just as excited to have V there with him. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya