SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm hoping after Nick's DWTS run is done he goes to NY and finally does the AOL Build interview. The norm is to do press after one is eliminated.

In the past Nick has done substantive interviews with, as you mentioned, Build as well as some of the podcasts which also are often NY based.
I would enjoy Nick and Vanessa appearing on those same media but the more time moves away from the end of the Bach season I think the better to leave it in the past. They could, however, speak to other things as these hosts are more conversational, less trivial, journalistic, and broader minded.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:45 pm

^^exactly! People can say what they want if nick but he is a 36 year old man. There's just so much of that silliness he would have put up with imo before he grew tired of it.

But this is a fan forum. We should get back on track....
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 pm

StationWagon wrote:It's still on there, it's on her IG story.

Got it...thanks!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 pm

sign heart  lovetogether :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:09 pm

My SC from Nick's dad IG
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 68 Sc11
IMO he and Vanessa will have a special bond Hugesmile
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:10 pm

What a sweet caption of Nick's dad Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 68 1f60d

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Julie81 wrote:But this is a fan forum. We should get back on track....

Yes, I agree. I have made a conscious decision to only read the fan thread about Nick and Vanessa, for a reason. Because I have zero interest in any of these other people and whatever they are doing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 pm

That is very sweet of Nick's dad. I hope someday he gets to visit Montreal with his lovely wife.

BTW - I'm going to delete the negative posts since this is a Fan Thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 pm

The funny thing is, I felt nick was being so so gracious accusing himself of being selfish in taking so long to make up his mind. We all know he was saying that to reduce the bruises that his role in the Bach process might inflict on ravens ego.... I have no doubt he tried, or at least would have preferred, to let her go earlier. But he was between a rock and a hard place and tried to take the brunt of it, insofar as his contract would allow. **edited**. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Please remember that in a Fan forum, there is no negativity at all, especially towards other contestants.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants or the contestants in the topic title.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2549-fan-forum-rules#675404

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Jina wrote:My SC from Nick's dad IG
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 68 Sc11
IMO he and Vanessa will have a special bond Hugesmile

Chris gave 1 interview to a local paper and said that Mary and Vanessa keep in touch and that the family is hoping she might have time to come to WI this coming week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm so technologically challenged so I still have no idea how to bring pictures over but Vanessa was just tagged in a couple of photos with fans shopping in Beverly Hills. In two of the pictures you can see she's wearing the same bracelet as Nick but with his name. How cute is that!?

ETA: I'm assuming it's his name, you can't tell.

Last edited by Dreamcatcher on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya