SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:33 am

@nutty1 The bottom line is money. If it works, don't fix it. WE have pages and page talking about Corinne's nonsense. So TPTB idiocy worked here, too.
There are pages and pages regarding the relationship between Vanessa and Rachel and watch there be next to nothing as far as angst between them. It could be something as simple as TPTB told the F2-3 to stay aloof on sm with the F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:35 am

North wrote:
officeRules wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@officeRules maybe it actually doesn't have anything to do with Vanessa. Where did that train of thought come from?

I have been looking closely for it.  He wore it on the farm date, too.  My thought is he has it on/ will have it on for group dates or on 1-1 dates whenever Vanessa is there.    Specifically, the group dates that Vanessa is there for... as a shout-out to remind her that he didn't forget.

This has held true so far, except at the haunted house.  That was almost impossible to see his wrists for most of the date because of his long sleeved loose-fitting shirt.    Just puzzled why he was wearing it to pick up Kristina on their one-one...  Unless he did it knowing she was going to watch them leave?  

Just my thoughts.  The yellow bracelet has been on my radar since the workout picture way back at the beginning.  I have been watching to see if my theory is right.

There are pictures of all the Yellow Bracelet scenes to-date in this thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3889p216-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

He was also wearing it on the farm date. I don't think that is screen-capped here.
So that has been every date situation where Vanessa doesn't yet have a rose but is present. (Except the haunted house- which was too hard to see)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:36 am

@shaughnessyb ITA. There are a zillion things I constantly think in my head what I would do with this show if given the chance-- as I sit on my couch watching, crocheting and munching on pirate's booty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:36 am

officeRules wrote:They haven't been able to show interaction with Vanessa because Nick is too transparent, IMO.  We will finally get a glimpse on their next one-one... followed by more doom and gloom I bet.

I don't think they really care about that. In Kaitlyn's season, they left in the part about her telling Shawn he would win and in Ben's season, they showed how the girls were all jealous of Lauren because it was obvious ben liked her the best, IMO. They basically spoiled their own ending twice, so I don't know why they couldn't show even 30 seconds of interaction between the f1/lead per week.

This season has been weird. I'm still confused about why Nick didn't give one GDR to Vanessa. Like, maybe he didn't want to make her a target, but she's a strong girl who could handle it, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:39 am

You know what I find interesting? In a lot of scenes, Corrine is sitting with the other girls and they all seem to be getting along. Makes me wonder what is really an act?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 am

sosleepy wrote:I personally don't think the problem is Nick. He is engaged on dates. Good conversationalist. His chemie with V is awesome. But they are hiding her so much it's beyond ridiculous! She's been completely edited out of 3 of the 6 episodes! Good grief. 

Editing. Editing is the problem. And whoever pieced together the story board. Elan. Fail.

I completely agree with you. The problem is NOT Nick. It is definitely the editing, which is doing a real disservice to his season. In past shows, the f1 & f2 have had much more screen time with the lead at this point in the season.  scratch  It's seems like TPTB are trying to throw Nick under the bus. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:43 am

This season has been weird. I'm still confused about why Nick didn't give one GDR to Vanessa. Like, maybe he didn't want to make her a target, but she's a strong girl who could handle it, IMO.

I have no comment on the others but like I said in another comment, I completely got why Raven got this group date rose. She's the only one who didn't seem to fall apart. And it actually reminded me of Chris Harrison's comment about her in his 5 to Watch, that she was the one to sometimes calm Nick down from all the madness in the house. It definitely seems like Raven didn't let all the craziness make her too crazy. We saw previously super confident Rachel sort of losing it tonight.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:44 am

Lara wrote:Is this the first time so little time has been shown between an f1/lead?

A RESOUNDING yes imo!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 am

lleyki wrote:

I have no comment on the others but like I said in another comment, I completely got why Raven got this group date rose. She's the only one who didn't seem to fall apart. And it actually reminded me of Chris Harrison's comment about her in his 5 to Watch, that she was the one to sometimes calm Nick down from all the madness in the house. It definitely seems like Raven didn't let all the craziness make her too crazy. We saw previously super confident Rachel sort of losing it tonight.

I guess...but nick himself was someone who would kind of lose it on group dates. He admitted to having panic attacks and anxiety further along in those seasons. As much as Vanessa seemed to be struggling that week and searching for validation, you would think he would give her that GDR to give her some reassurance. I personally saw Raven being so calm and collected as a sign that she wasn't as invested. She says she loves him, but I don't really believe it; she just seems to have gotten caught up in the bachelor bubble at the time.

And, if not this week, why not at the haunted house group date? Or the Wisconsin group date? Ashley I talked about how he kisses so many women that it loses meaning and that's kind of how I feel about the GDRs. They're so random, they don't seem to mean anything and it doesn't feel like he's trying to give the girls he likes validation. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 am

I don't think they really care about that. In Kaitlyn's season, they left in the part about her telling Shawn he would win and in Ben's season, they showed how the girls were all jealous of Lauren because it was obvious ben liked her the best, IMO.

To be fair, Shawn's sort of losing his mind and his whole battle with Nick was kind of the entire story of Kaitlyn's season because all the other guys completely checked out since they knew it was the Nick and Shawn show. So you kind of couldn't get away from Kaitlyn and Shawn.

And as I remember, it was only around this point in Ben's season that we saw the whole thing about the women commenting on his feelings towards Lauren but other than that I didn't find their interactions that numerous other than of course the 1 on 1.

I mean don't get me wrong, it is annoying how they've just edited so much of Nick and Vanessa's story, especially considering she was on every date so you know they interacted. But I feel like they would not have shown so much of their date, including Nick's crying, if they were really trying to hide her as F1.

I definitely think the storyboard for the season, unsurprisingly, is the idea that Nick ends up alone. And turning the season into this sh*tshow will certainly convince unspoiled viewers of that. I don't think the problem is the lack of Nick and Vanessa, as annoying as that is but more the making Corinne and her antics take over the show. That I think is what has really ruined this season for a lot of people.

And it's just more of the same next week. The preview clearly shows he entertains her for awhile before he sends her back to her hotel room so you know they will drag that out and hype it all throughout the two hours, teasing the idea that they slept together.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 am

officeRules wrote:
North wrote:
officeRules wrote:

I have been looking closely for it.  He wore it on the farm date, too.  My thought is he has it on/ will have it on for group dates or on 1-1 dates whenever Vanessa is there.    Specifically, the group dates that Vanessa is there for... as a shout-out to remind her that he didn't forget.

This has held true so far, except at the haunted house.  That was almost impossible to see his wrists for most of the date because of his long sleeved loose-fitting shirt.    Just puzzled why he was wearing it to pick up Kristina on their one-one...  Unless he did it knowing she was going to watch them leave?  

Just my thoughts.  The yellow bracelet has been on my radar since the workout picture way back at the beginning.  I have been watching to see if my theory is right.

There are pictures of all the Yellow Bracelet scenes to-date in this thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3889p216-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

He was also wearing it on the farm date.  I don't think that is screen-capped here.
So that has been every date situation where Vanessa doesn't yet have a rose but is present.  (Except the haunted house- which was too hard to see)

Yes, he was wearing it on the farm date.  I SC'd it and have a copy in the Sleuthed SC Thread. Where we're keeping a copy of each sighting for easy finding.  

Btw.. bestbud! hi OR!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:03 am

No Van /Nick time tonight ...boo..

Im enjoying Nick as lead...Im liking his honesty with the girls and although he has no problem flirting ...he cant fake any serious emotion and doesnt want to lead anybody on...even though thats virtually impossible on a show lke this. As the season progresses, i like him more and more. I find his slight speech impediment endearing and am looking forward to watching the connection grow with Vanessa....almost as much as Im looking forward to seeing the door hitting Corinne on the way out NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620