SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:27 pm

I will never believe Nick is attracted to Corinne's 'over the top sexuality'.  IMO, he would like nothing better than to have left her In Nola in the alligator swamp.  IMO, he has had it up to here with her, with TPTB, and knows he has no voice in the matter, and is simply complying with what the producers of this show want.   They found gold with Corinne.  In a season where there are an abundant supply of beautiful, and classy women, they have Corinne.  JACKPOT!   She's exactly what they need for drama, and to get people talking, and they are going to hold on to their little cash cow as long as they like, and whether Nick like's it or not.  JMO
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Adults can set their own boundaries, and so far no woman has come up (ITM or otherwise) to say they were touched inappropriately. I'm actually happy to see a more sex positive approach to this whole show / process. While certain behaviour can be interpreted as gross or trashy, I'd rather have it shown and discussed than have it deliberately hidden and made to be something taboo. But I totally understand that this topic can be very divisive... just wanted to share my opinion.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:37 pm

@Nibbles22
I wish he had left her in that swamp. I can actually visualize all the gators running as fast as they can to get away from her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:41 pm

If RS is correct, Corinne didn't get 1-1, was sent back when she went to his hotel room with her platinum you-know-what, was deprived of FS...that tells me if Nick was attracted to her over the top sexuality.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 pm

notarose wrote:
Boundaries are a 2-way street. Nick is sexual by his own admission.  IMO what we are seeing is the boundary set by each of the women and as the lead, Nick will determine whether that boundary works for him.  I see no evidence of anyone giving back a rose or refusing to accept one because their personal boundary has been crossed.

crunchycheeto wrote:Adults can set their own boundaries, and so far no woman has come up (ITM or otherwise) to say they were touched inappropriately. I'm actually happy to see a more sex positive approach to this whole show / process. While certain behaviour can be interpreted as gross or trashy, I'd rather have it shown and discussed than have it deliberately hidden and made to be something taboo. But I totally understand that this topic can be very divisive... just wanted to share my opinion.

ITA! :yes: Everyone's boundaries are different IMO. IMO Nick has taken a lot of heat over the past couple of years because he is not shy talking about intimacy. If any of the women were uncomfortable, they could have easily left and none of them have done it so far. IMO It's so weird that on a show which has 3 Fantasy Suite dates on alternate days in real time, talking about sex is considered taboo. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 pm

notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:It was in the article that talked about how the dates came about for episode 4 and Raven's was returned, but Nick asked to buy and keep his set.

Oops ...sorry ...didn't realize he bought them ...still dont see that as horribly romantic .... a ticket stubb or a pamphlet about the place would be more of a sentimental keepsake IMO  

Reminders me of CH's statement about a "come to Jesus talk" because Nick was skating through. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

All this talk about Raven and her skates reminds me when I scrolled through her instagram there was a pic of her in front of angel wings on a brick building and how much it reminded me of one of Nicks pics in front of angel wings. Coincidence or just a fad? dizzy I meant to go look back to see if they could be the same wings but haven't had a chance.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Oops ...sorry ...didn't realize he bought them ...still dont see that as horribly romantic .... a ticket stubb or a pamphlet about the place would be more of a sentimental keepsake IMO  

Reminders me of CH's statement about a "come to Jesus talk" because Nick was skating through. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

All this talk about Raven and her skates reminds me when I scrolled through her instagram there was a pic of her in front of angel wings on a brick building and how much it reminded me of one of Nicks pics in front of angel wings. Coincidence or just a fad? dizzy  I meant to go look back to see if they could be the same wings but haven't had a chance.

The angel wings are found all over the world as part of the Global Angel Wings Project, and there's multiple of them in LA alone.  (Source: http://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/where-to-find-l-a-s-most-instagrammed-walls-irl/ )
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
notarose wrote:

All this talk about Raven and her skates reminds me when I scrolled through her instagram there was a pic of her in front of angel wings on a brick building and how much it reminded me of one of Nicks pics in front of angel wings. Coincidence or just a fad? dizzy  I meant to go look back to see if they could be the same wings but haven't had a chance.

The angel wings are found all over the world as part of the Global Angel Wings Project, and there's multiple of them in LA alone.  (Source: http://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/where-to-find-l-a-s-most-instagrammed-walls-irl/ )

Yes. It was from a trip she made in Los Angeles.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Am I the only on that heard Nick tell Rachel that when he's with her he doesn't think of anything else (paraphrasing,) towards the end their date???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:36 pm

2observe wrote:Am I the only on that heard Nick tell Rachel that when he's with her he doesn't think of anything else (paraphrasing,) towards the end their date???

:yes:

If he had said "doesn't think of anyone else" then we would have had a real biggy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 am

notarose wrote:
2observe wrote:Am I the only on that heard Nick tell Rachel that when he's with her he doesn't think of anything else (paraphrasing,) towards the end their date???

If he had said "doesn't think of anyone else" then we would have had a real biggy.
Did Nick add 'but you' at the end? I don 't recall.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:27 am

2observe wrote:
notarose wrote:

Did Nick add 'but you' at the end?  I don 't recall.

No. I just rewatched Nick giving Rachel the 1-1 rose.
The " but you" was said to Vanessa during the G force portion of the date.
 It was actually subtitled.
"I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you."

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom