SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:50 pm

yup i called it , sarah will be doing a blog...she and ali the bachelorette is helping sarah with a blog.
seriously why does every contestant start a blog ? WE have enough blogs out there....

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 pm

I agree with whoever said this uptgread....I'm having such a hard time really falling in love with Vanessa and Nick as a couple. In seasons past, we have been allowed to see the spoiled f1 and lead's connection throughout the season. We've literally only seen one date so far. As amazing as it was, it's hard to really get into this couple and really believe in their "love". In my opinion, the editing this season has been awful. Editing out him handing out group date roses, the annoying amount of Corrine, the lack of buildup with the spoiled f1, etc etc. all of this is just my opinion of course.

With that being said, I love what I know of Vanessa so far. I have a minor in Special education and even though I teach in a regular ed classroom, I feel like I can connect with her because our shared interests. I also think she's the best fit for nick out of all the women there.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Honestly, I'm barely participating this season and only watch the interactions between N&V, fast-forwarding through all else so I have tunnel vision when it comes to these 2.
Nick unfairly gets a lot of flack out there for being single at 36 and failing to seal a relationship deal x3 with this franchise. Many think he isn't ready to settle down. I see him as someone looking for something unique (like him) who can reciprocate their feelings. Not perfect, but effortless & organic.
Vanessa seems to fit the bill. Someone who is more impulsive, but passionate about life. V seems more enthusiastic than some in her demeanor (she's italian after all...and it takes one to know one) but it doesn't seem like Nick wants an apathetic wallflower. In the bubble, her personality (putting it all out there) really works for her benefit. With her intensity, Nick might've sent her packing already, but....he is feeling mutual intensity, imo, and knew from early on she would be the last one standing.
These two are very much like Ash&JP to me, but with even more vulnerability/electricity together. I can see why they are falling hard for one another. I am sifting out all of the other "stories" in the background this season and see it clear as day.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:35 pm

@2ndcampbell I think it was his handVanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Image16

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:42 pm

His hand is on his arm that is Vanessa arm. Look from Nick's elbow his arm is bent upward

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:42 pm

It looks like his hand is on her hand.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Do we think they HAD to hide the connection & their time until maybe this week when the 2nd 1on1 happens cause it was too strong? Maybe now they feel they can start to show how invested in Vanessa he is & always has been but showing them up till now during their time together would make it way too obvious..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think his hand is on his arm, it looks more like a shadow/weird light, especially when you watch the video.
Also his hand isn't on his arm in the second sc.
I think his hand is on her hip and her hand is on his.
@nickviallandvanessagrimaldi posted a short vid of this scene, don't know how to post it her.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:53 pm

IA, I think it's his hand on her hip and hers on his arm/wrist. now, seeing the video I think otherwise, that it is her hand and he is holding hers. Shoot. (it'd be really long arm if it was his and the sequence of movements after his upper movement) no, I'm back thinking it is his hand on her hip ... when he moves a little bit away, the hand on the hip moves too in Nick's direction and consequently the hand on the wrist.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:57 pm

I think they're hiding N & V's strong connection so the other ladies in the F3-F2 can play "catch up". I have a feeling if they had shown N and V's alone time for the past two weeks people would say "Nick is a goner he's obviously gonna choose Vanessa yadda yadda" jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Lisa wrote:Do we think they HAD to hide the connection & their time until maybe this week when the 2nd 1on1 happens cause it was too strong? Maybe now they feel they can start to show how invested in Vanessa he is & always has been but showing them up till now during their time together would make it way too obvious..

Aside from this clearly being the Corinne show because the producers clearly think she's so interesting, it's clear to me that the storyboard for this season is whether or not Nick will end up alone again. Guys like Ben and Farmer Chris were the beloved/fan favorite F3 who fell in love with the lead who didn't feel the same but were ready to find The One.

Nick is the dumped twice F2, kind of villain and basically the guy who always ends up alone (by the way, this is not my opinion but more the narrative that's been out there and echoed by some). This season was never going to be about his amazing love story in my opinion. It was always going to be about whether Nick will end up alone or worse, be dumped by the woman he picks.

I don't know if him and Vanessa were super obvious, so I'm not saying this is for sure the reason (although RS did have word she was the one he was going to pick while the season was still filming based on his sources apparently saying she was who he was into from day 1) but if it was the case, then yeah I can see why the producers would want to hide that as much as possible. Because it'd be hard to convince viewers he might end up alone if they see how clearly into each other they were. And to be honest, considering the reaction to their first 1 on 1, I can buy that maybe things were a little too obvious.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Giphy

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Source

http://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-episode-6-abc-l3q2Y4hHNVoNicwyA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10