SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnionLayers Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:19 am

She's posted at that gym before. Definitely in Montreal.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 am

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I take a break from a grueling weekend of work to come here and now I'm studying and comparing orange couches Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698 Only for you and Vanessa, Nick!

Since Nick has apparently called RS to report every time he's had sex the last couple of years Suspect , I guess he could have called RS to report that it's not a SHV despite what seems to me the same orange couch. no no  

RS probably deduced that people don't have sex on orange couches, only taupe or ecru, therefore this couldn't be a SHV.

It would actually make sense if the pics are from earlier in the week and they are just posting now to be naughty. Posting in the moment or afterward is just as much fun.
That way, Nick has already returned so doesn't risk being seen in transit... if in fact a SHV is in play. Why does an SHV need to a weekend if Nick is the one travelling?
Regardless, fun :detective

rofl Lol. Loving catching up on all this- Orange Couch Gate.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:16 pm

So what's the verdict? Were they together?

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:21 pm

^^^
IMO Yes to many clues that they are
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm

I'm saying yes. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm going to say yes for other reasons. If it was not a SHV where was he and what was he doing? Not a whole heck of a lot. Why? It would have been a perfect time for one, so if he didn't have one what can we conclude? To me, imo it would not be consistent with the message of him finding love etc.
So I will say yes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Yeah. Nick not being out and about is off. But then again Nick traveling to Montreal without a single sighting is strange too. Idk.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm going to say yes for other reasons. If it was not a SHV where was he and what was he doing? Not a whole heck of a lot. Why? It would have been a perfect time for one, so if he didn't have one what can we conclude? To me, imo it would not be consistent with the message of him finding love etc.
So I will say yes.

I agree.  Couch-gate isn't enough alone for me to believe he and Vanessa are together given that her friend showed up.  But in that same way I wonder what in the world have they been doing if not a SHV? Vanessa spent the weekend with her friend from Toronto lounging in PJs and working out? Most of their past visits, they go out per IG.  

And Nick obviously flew somewhere this weekend...likely a cooler place given the way he was dressed at the airport.  Why didn't we hear about his travels or see anything besides him lounging on the couch and getting his hair cut? Speaking of the hair cut, doesn't he usually have Arthur Viecco in LA cut his hair? Maybe trying out a new stylist in Montreal? Putting all the pieces together makes a strange enough picture that I would agree they are together this weekend.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah. Nick not being out and about is off. But then again Nick traveling to Montreal without a single sighting is strange too. Idk.

By one of Vanessa IG's this week it is extremely cold there so maybe he got away with it by wearing a heavy coat with a hoodie . Just a thought and JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:07 pm

I have a question...

How did Nick get a haircut while on a shv? Is Vanessa's friend a stylist? Because if she isn't, we are saying at least 2 other people were somehow involved in this weekend's visit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Imo they were not both sitting on seperate orange leather couches on the same weekend laugh out loud that tells it all right there..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:13 pm

I don't know was it a major cut or trim. I have trimmed my S.O.'s hair many times. Was it his head or facial hair or both. Too many questions for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10