SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Post by Cetamy Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 am

We hope whatever it is they work it out. Looking at Gee's insta story now they look happy together again.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2  - Page 2 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - they do? What were they doing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Having a night in together watching tv from the couch
@Guardian Angel.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks, well that sounds promising.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Thank you for starting this general discussion thread for Georgia and Lee.  I've had a lot I wanted to say about this couple since the show wrapped but there was nowhere to say it as there was only the fan forum, and my comments would certainly not have been positive.  

It would not surprise me at all if they have broken up as I didn't ever see a genuine connection between them.  IMO they each had their own agendas for going on the show more related to career and fame than love and IMO their behaviour post-show has demonstrated this.

If they do split I hope Georgia takes time away from the spotlight to properly grieve the loss of her mother, as I feel she has not allowed herself to do this.  When I see photos of her smiling I feel it is masking a lot of pain, which must have put strain on the relationship.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 pm

I am new to this forum so still navigating my way around. Just wanted to say that I have been watching Lee and Georgia on social media and the impression I get is that their photos look very staged. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't together. IMO, they have both shown themselves to be fame hungry since the show ended, which is a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:36 pm

I definitely saw a genuine connection between them. Probably the most genuine I have seen before. That doesn't mean things will be smooth sailing IMO though even with the best of intentions especially with a traumatic experience being part of that foundation. People in longterm relationships have immense struggle when dealing with pain like this and there is no right or wrong way to go about it, each person's pain is unique as are the challenges of dealing with that pain especially in such unique circumstances. I for one can't criticize how one does so, but can only hope that one finds healing over time in their own way and what works for them.

As for career or anything else, what they have done post-show is what they did before the show -- most of the events they've attended are what Lee has been involved in organizing for years (basically what he's done for years on the side) or they have previously attended before the show. Georgia was on TV for years before, so that's just par for the course for her career which is still her career. Even more so for her, she'd have to take whatever she can and is offered in the world of media/tv since that's her actual career field. It's not like someone who has no experience or never done most of these things all of a sudden now doing them post-show, that's not the case since they did so before, now with just being known and amplified.

Also, compared to the others they actually have shilled the least and for fame and others have done much more... (eg: others doing modeling, magazine cover shoots, cars, sponsored trips and vacations, homegoods ads, modeling/shilling clothes or underwear, watches, etc, etc,). All of the others used their platform to go into areas that they either never were in before or to build on things they have. So talk of being fame hungry, etc, makes no sense to me at all especially since that is something all the others do (and some much much more) and I don't look down on those others either for doing so.

So to me, I don't see that as the issue at all, especially if one is going to compare that to years before or others from this show. That's just par for the course and never has been an issue for me regarding any of the contestants and for me it has never defined what is genuine or not genuine since they all do it. So it's just a case of who is liked or not liked that is seen as more genuine, IMO, and different strokes for different folks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 am

Gosh I hope whatever it was, if it was anything, has just shown them how much they need each other. I can't bare to think of them splitting. I could though understand it. They have not had a perfect start. Fingers and toes crossed for them
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:57 am

IMO I always thought Lee was just saying/doing all the right things to win - especially considering all the rumours about him and his lifestyle (I live in Melbourne, and the way he acted before the show was definitely not a secret around here). I do think he genuinely cares about her (hence breaking the rules to visit her mum in hospital), but he just strikes me as so staged/posed when it comes to all his lovey-dovey posts about their relationship. I'm yet to see anything truly genuine from him without an ulterior motive. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:26 am

I too find Lee to be a little too smooth that makes everything between him and G become so unreal. They may have genuine connection, but I can not tell it is Lee being smooth with woman, or it is the real Lee. I don't know, I just don't feel I get to "know" what's underneath the sweet gentlemanly skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 am

I'm very curious to know what sort of things/rumours there are about him and his lifestyle.   How did he act before the show?  There haven't been any ex's coming forward with any dirt.   I know he's 35 and single.   Please fill me in and I'm very curious.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:51 am

I think they have had a lot to deal with since the end of the show, with Georgia's mum passing and in a new relationship all at the same time. Also, the media hype around the show plus Georgia needing to get on with her life as best she can whilst feeling incredible grief and sadness. Perhaps it all went to her head a bit and she was trying to stay happy, light and on top of everything on the outside but quietly suffering on the inside. I can only imagine how she has been and still is feeling and also for Lee having to be a big support through it all. Sometimes when we're feeling overwhelmed and trying to battle on, we can go over the top at bit trying to mask how we really are feeling and coping. Georgia is very popular and her public life has become very public. Privately I'm sure it's a different story. As always, JMO and how I see it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2

+8
Cetamy
Dirty Street Pie
Linds911
Sundy
minnie_