SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm

nooo nooo on why are they ruining the bachelorette/bachelor !!? come on

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Dessler wrote:Jinx @julychild Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 23 3806527698

In the pic, I see Peter Kraus, Jonathan Treece and Alex

bestbud!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Alex is the guy black patterned trouser
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Dessler wrote:I know some people are saying this season will not be different but it seems like tptb are trying new things with Rachel's season and I don't know how I feel about it

Tomorrow, meet six of the new contestants on #TheBachelorette. by @theellenshow

on the other note, peter looks handsome and jonathan looks better than his pictures

I don't like that they are spoiling the guys on ellen tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Is Peter the one on Rachel left? in the white t-shirt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Interesting that Peter got a group date right after getting the episode 2 one-on-one... Usually the first date person doesn't get a date at all in episode 3 scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:11 pm

That is what I am thinking too pvpr? I find it interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

pvpr wrote:Interesting that Peter got a group date right after getting the episode 2 one-on-one... Usually the first date person doesn't get a date at all in episode 3 scratch
yea i was thinking that too, that means he is probably the f4 and probably the more faved one

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

I think the guy next to Ellen is the guy that was on Ex'isle and that was just discovered -- Lucas maybe?

Don't remember seeing either of the black guys before except does the guy with shorter hair look like the guy who was in sweats and watching the guys doing pushups in the mansion from yesterday's MF tweet pic? Though they may not be the same person...

Is Alex the guy with a Russian background?

LOL @ tptb deliberately spoiling their season in order to continue to buzz...I wonder how they will keep that up for 3 months

Last edited by emusha on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:13 pm

@reason Peter is the one on the end in the cardigan and black pants

@cmarci93 IA, if she's giving him more time right after his 1-on-1 he must be a frontrunner IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 pm

@emusha yea that looks like lucas, so he is still in like i thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:16 pm

That is not Lucas, this person has dark features(hair and facial). Lucas is much lighter IMO
Yes, Alex is the one with the Russian background
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl