SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 pm

The interloper probably should have stuck around. He might have a better chance at a rose than some of these dudes on the show. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 pm

reason wrote:Date end early hmm may not be a good sign.

Does anyone know if they've always film this quickly after dates?
Maybe just need to fly out fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 pm

@cmarci93 you are killing it :claphands bravo.  RS go eat dirt you have nothing on our sleuther cmarci93.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 pm

The tweeter said 250 rts and they will steal 'the rose' I wonder if that means they only saw one rose? If so then that could be where the evening portion of the date is.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:21 pm

hae1001 wrote:The tweeter said 250 rts and they will steal 'the rose' I wonder if that means they only saw one rose? If so then that could be where the evening portion of the date is.
I think this might be the case. Even if she did send Jack home during the date, it's weird that they would make her go and do a rose ceremony straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 pm

hae1001 wrote:The tweeter said 250 rts and they will steal 'the rose' I wonder if that means they only saw one rose? If so then that could be where the evening portion of the date is.

I think that might be it bc they always make the dinner portion all romantic , they are probably showering right now or was getting ready.

I saw a post yesterday from the spelling bee date that a girl said Chris Harrison let us be part of the rose ceremony and I was like that was a group date laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm

From what's been sleuthed I don't see Rachel into any of these dudes really and vice versa either. Usually from past pre-season/during filming sleuthing there's an *it* photo or video that indicates a real connection and have ended up as F1. I've yet to see anything that resembles that this season. Maybe it will come later but I have to admit this season there seems more of a disconnect in these candid shots than I have seen in past seasons.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 pm

@allaboutlove I see a connection just need to see if it comes true in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:32 pm

@reason with Peter? Just to confirm, did he get the first 1on1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From what's been sleuthed I don't see Rachel into any of these dudes really and vice versa either. Usually from past pre-season/during filming sleuthing there's an *it* photo or video that indicates a real connection and have ended up as F1. I've yet to see anything that resembles that this season. Maybe it will come later but I have to admit this season there seems more of a disconnect in these candid shots than I have seen in past seasons.

jmo

ITA with what I have seen up to this point. I hope for the viewers sake and Rachel's this will not be the continuing case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

@AllAboutLove I'm curious, did you see the photos and videos from her date with dean? IMO that's been the only interaction where I felt there was noticeable chemistry. Im hoping she's enjoying her guys and that these moments were all just awkward due to them being so public.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@reason with Peter? Just to confirm, did he get the first 1on1?

Yes it is with Peter that I see it.  I believe he got the first 1 0n 1 because it might have been his birthday.  Who know what TPTB is up to this season. I also see it with Dean.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl