SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:28 am

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 am

Very sweet interview! yes She IMO was the real F2, nothing will convince me otherwise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

Now that Rachel Lindsay has officially been eliminated from Nick Viall’s season of The Bachelor, it’s time to look ahead to her season of The Bachelorette (while still keeping a curious eye on remaining contestants Vanessa and Raven). In a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Rachel, who made Bachelor franchise history when ABC made her the first black Bachelorette for the show’s upcoming 13th season, says the pressure is on for so many reasons. According to Rachel, a civil defense litigation attorney from Dallas, the most common question she gets from African-American fans is whether or not she’d choose a black man as her winner. “Honestly, I don’t want to go into this process with any preconceived notions or any pressures to do something for somebody else. I hate to sound selfish, but it’s my process.” She adds that regardless of color, “I’m not choosing a man for America, I’m choosing a man for me.”

The interview, conducted at the taping of the Women Tell All special, which aired in hour three of Monday’s big Bachelor evening, also addressed any potential those who are not fans and critics who might disagree with the casting. “I feel like it was meant to be and that outweighs any fear or pressure that I have in being the first African-American Bachelorette,” she says, adding that she hopes her casting means her season will have a more diverse cast that shows "what America looks like."

As with anything in the Bachelor franchise (remember what happened to poor Luke Pell?!), Rachel’s casting did not come without drama. She tells THR that things weren’t official until the very last minute, right before the Feb. 13 announcement on Jimmy Kimmel Live. “I was approached not too long after I was let go, but I didn’t believe it,” she says. “Talks kind of ceased and then it picked up again, and then I started to begin the conversation of possibly being the Bachelorette.”
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a9101701/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-winner-black-man/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Very sweet interview! yes She IMO was the real F2, nothing will convince me otherwise.

Yes!! I so agree.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I keep thinking it maybe a a duo 'Ette season with Raven and Rachel or even Corinne and Rachel.  This time if they do a duo season, both ethos are kept until the end. 2 Journeys.

I wouldn't mind that scenario if it is Raven and Rachel....Corinne and Rachel, forget it for sure!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:24 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-women-tell-all-moments-didnt-air-tv-983938?utm_source=twitter

Nick and Rachel had a private pep talk

There is truly no love lost between the brand-new exes. Nick and Rachel, who was eliminated on Monday's episode, reunited backstage before their televised moment in Chris' hotseat. Nick hugged Rachel offstage, telling her about her being cast as the next Bachelorette, “I'm so happy for you. I'm proud of you. Talk to you later — we'll do something!" Rachel, excited to catch up more off-camera, asked him, “Do I see you after or no?” Nick assured her they would, before telling her she looked "great." She replied, "So do you."

And expressed how they missed each other

Once onstage, Nick told his ex, “I miss our friendship. It's hard to live that. That's the bittersweet part of being the Bachelor. I think you'll find out about being the Bachelorette, so good luck.” Rachel responded, “I have to respect the decision you made. I hope you're happy. At the end of the day, I miss what we had. I know you miss me, too." Nick also offered Rachel's contestants more advice: "Get ready. She is a fighter. I hope the guys have a bit of wit about them because if they don't, they're in trouble." And he checked in with the lawyer when the cameras weren't rolling to make sure she was comfortable. “Is this awkward for you?” he asked. She let him know, “I'm good."

“I've been drinking Fireball," Rachel, who was kept separately backstage until her debut, told Nick when the cameras weren't rolling.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Loved what Nick said and what a class act he is. Rachel was very lucky, IMO, to have had Nick as the Bachelor and no doubt in my mind her journey to be the Bachelorette would never have happened without him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Talk to you later — we'll do something!
this is strange - Nick told Rachel that they'll do something together? esp when he's engaged to Vanessa?? Very strange imo. even stranger cos it's Vanessa.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:23 pm

emusha wrote:
Talk to you later — we'll do something!
this is strange - Nick told Rachel that they'll do something together? esp when he's engaged to Vanessa?? Very strange imo. even stranger cos it's Vanessa.

IMO It's Nick response that makes it very clear that he and by extension Vanessa are long over whatever went down on the Bachelor - between Nick and Rachel and even between Vanessa and Rachel. IMO They have moved on and only have good wishes for Rachel so Nick sees no harm in saying what he did.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Vanessa tweeted congrats to Rachel and has followed her SM the entire season and has been supportive of Rachel the entire season just like Nick has been!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 am

Vanessa has not once suggested or acted like she has any issue with Rachel. IMO whatever happened months ago was insignificant, and blown up to something more by RS and fans. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:28 am

I wasn't referring to the fight - I was referring to the fact that an engaged man unsolicited, told his ex-girlfriend (a woman his current girlfriend had not seen eye to eye with in the past) that they will "do something" i.e. meet up to catch up just the two of them! I don't know about your part of the world but in my world, the person would generally check in with the SO to see if they're ok with it before making these kind of plans IMHO And many people would say these kind of plans with an ex are "strange" esp in the way he phrased it "we'll do something" rather than something more purposeful like burying the hatchet etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl