SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Why did they announce that before she left? How weird!

Oh Gracie, you are so out of the loop! bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

laugh out loud true, I've been distracted with all the political drama lately. I actually thought it might be Kristina.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 am

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Oh Gracie, you are so out of the loop! bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

laugh out loud true, I've been distracted with all the political drama lately. I actually thought it might be Kristina.

Ha! Must have been all the talk about Russia.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:23 am

I am selfish. I wanted to be the normal announcement with the ladies there to cheer her on. Oh, well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 am

I'm excited for Rachel. I've enjoyed watching her this season, but as someone who was unspoiled until this announcement, why would TPTB ruin the ending for Nick's season? To me, Rachel and Vanessa were (are?) the only two viable contenders remaining heading towards the FRC. It's puzzling! scratch

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:41 am

Those were very sweet words from Nick to Rachel on her upcoming stint as Bachelorette. Definitely think he is genuinely thrilled for her. Just like I was someone who was puzzled at them announcing Nick before BIP ended, while not surprised anymore, still not getting the logic though I guess to attract a few more specific applicants I suppose. Also, just like BIP had 3 engagements to flaunt at their finale thus maybe why they didn't care about announcing Nick before he and Jen had broken up on the show, I am thinking they are very confident they have enough "pop" for the end of this season that spoiling Rachel now is of no ill effect to their storyboard. Going back to Ben H season, I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB had been eyeing JoJo the whole time but had to wait out the season because the two "I love you's" by Ben was too much drama to give up by naming her sooner. JMO/speculation. I do believe them when they say it is also for casting purposes. Not that it stopped them from drowning Nick in 23/24 yr olds. Hoping but not holding breath that they will consider more 30/mid 30ish men for Rachel.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:44 am

reason wrote:

Maybe because they want new fellows to apply.
First Bach or Ette I've ever seen on TV asking for girls/guys to apply for the show and I hope it's the last time. Not a good look. IMO I hope they work on her laugh before the show. It's hideous.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 am

Since Rachel's announced as the next Bachelorette, how are we to hope that her hometown and F3 dates will amount to them ending up together? Why couldn't they wait 2 more weeks to do it. Perhaps after the F3 date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Since Rachel's announced as the next Bachelorette, how are we to hope that her hometown and F3 dates will amount to them ending up together? Why couldn't they wait 2 more weeks to do it. Perhaps after the F3 date.

You got me! I still don't get it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:49 am

LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:

First Bach or Ette I've ever seen on TV asking for girls/guys to apply for the show and I hope it's the last time. Not a good look. IMO I hope they work on her laugh before the show. It's hideous.

I am so glad I live in a world, where all of us were made by the man above, and he has bless us all with our own unique way.  He has given us strength and weakness and love us still.  Just my humble thoughts and life blessings.

Last edited by reason on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Those were very sweet words from Nick to Rachel on her upcoming stint as Bachelorette. Definitely think he is genuinely thrilled for her. Just like I was someone who was puzzled at them announcing Nick before BIP ended, while not surprised anymore, still not getting the logic though I guess to attract a few more specific applicants I suppose. Also, just like BIP had 3 engagements to flaunt at their finale thus maybe why they didn't care about announcing Nick before he and Jen had broken up on the show, I am thinking they are very confident they have enough "pop" for the end of this season that spoiling Rachel now is of no ill effect to their storyboard. Going back to Ben H season, I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB had been eyeing JoJo the whole time but had to wait out the season because the two "I love you's" by Ben was too much drama to give up by naming her sooner. JMO/speculation. I do believe them when they say it is also for casting purposes. Not that it stopped them from drowning Nick in 23/24 yr olds. Hoping but not holding breath that they will consider more 30/mid 30ish men for Rachel.

Totally agree. Caila was a total smokescreen. 

Also agree. For them to be ok with announcing Rachel so early, she must end up being rather inconsequential to the end of the season. There must be other stuff that will be a larger focus. 

Also they are weighing the hype of an early announcement vs. waiting until last minute. Now they get to pat themselves on the back about finally incorporating some real diversity and can toss that around and let it ruminate in the media for a bit. It's a bit splashy and out of the box, just like Nick's announcement in the fall. That's probably more important to them and their bottom line then spoiling who goes out second runner up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 am

Litta123 wrote:I'm excited for Rachel. I've enjoyed watching her this season, but as someone who was unspoiled until this announcement, why would TPTB ruin the ending for Nick's season? To me, Rachel and Vanessa were (are?) the only two viable contenders remaining heading towards the FRC. It's puzzling!  scratch

one possible theory

Maybe the ending of this season.... Nick & F1's relationship isn't currently something to hold out on this announcement for so they spoiled it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:53 am

LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:

What do you suggest that they do about her "hideous" laugh?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk