SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:56 am

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 16583246_2074412639451748_5752105294142373888_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTgwOTMwNjUwODc5NDQyMA%3D%3D
thecolonel1215
Doug out in the hot sun. #local600 #bachelor21 #bachelorcrew #bachelornation #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 am

I'm checking out this season. See ya on ATFR! I'm over the Corrine centered, chopped and sliced edits, storyboard, no real love story they're trying to pull this season. It's a damn shame since I was hopeful to see Nick's 4th time the charm be some romantic love story. The storyboard is if he ends up alone of all things. Rolling Eyes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:00 am

BKay wrote:Even my complete dislike of Josh couldn't make me ok with Andi.
BINGO! She makes my blood boil! I despise her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:02 am

bachelor21 -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 16584946_406642043013290_3799471186941837312_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTgwODcxMjg0NzA1Mjk5Ng%3D%3D
I didn't get why they've done it before the end of the season! scratch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:04 am

sosleepy wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Those were very sweet words from Nick to Rachel on her upcoming stint as Bachelorette. Definitely think he is genuinely thrilled for her. Just like I was someone who was puzzled at them announcing Nick before BIP ended, while not surprised anymore, still not getting the logic though I guess to attract a few more specific applicants I suppose. Also, just like BIP had 3 engagements to flaunt at their finale thus maybe why they didn't care about announcing Nick before he and Jen had broken up on the show, I am thinking they are very confident they have enough "pop" for the end of this season that spoiling Rachel now is of no ill effect to their storyboard. Going back to Ben H season, I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB had been eyeing JoJo the whole time but had to wait out the season because the two "I love you's" by Ben was too much drama to give up by naming her sooner. JMO/speculation. I do believe them when they say it is also for casting purposes. Not that it stopped them from drowning Nick in 23/24 yr olds. Hoping but not holding breath that they will consider more 30/mid 30ish men for Rachel.

Totally agree. Caila was a total smokescreen. 

Also agree. For them to be ok with announcing Rachel so early, she must end up being rather inconsequential to the end of the season. There must be other stuff that will be a larger focus. 

Also they are weighing the hype of an early announcement vs. waiting until last minute. Now they get to pat themselves on the back about finally incorporating some real diversity and can toss that around and let it ruminate in the media for a bit. It's a bit splashy and out of the box, just like Nick's announcement in the fall. That's probably more important to them and their bottom line then spoiling who goes out second runner up.

Regarding the bolded, I am finding myself cringing at their self-satisfacton and congratulations for picking Rachel like they are doing her a favor or elevating her life somehow instead of just focusing on how she has already made herself into a wonderful, smart, successful woman, regardless of her race. I think also this announcing before the contestant is eliminated has evolved as spoilers become more and more prevalent. Just like how lax it seems they are now with SM. Ironically enough it seems back at Andi's season with Nick getting caught on the plane and Andi/Josh getting caught as snapchat friends seems to be when they started re-evaluating how to handle SM vs trying to suppress it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 am

atem wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Since Rachel's announced as the next Bachelorette, how are we to hope that her hometown and F3 dates will amount to them ending up together? Why couldn't they wait 2 more weeks to do it. Perhaps after the F3 date.

You got me! I still don't get it.

We're all at a loss. I can't wrap my head around it. I've always seen her as one of the 3 ladies with a romantic connection with Nick. With Rachel fans uninterested in the next upcoming episodes, there goes some of their viewers. There will be no thrill left when you see her on your tv in the next two weeks. She's pretty much going to be a filler. Disappointing.

But, after reading someone's post above re "asking" "suitors" to apply, I understand why the process needs to start early. I hope they find the best possible match for her. She seems like an exceptional person. I know they would want it to be entertaining but please don't include any Chad and Josh-es. They better vet her suitors well.

On the bright side, it's not Raven where I'll need some closed-captioning. And, I'm actually interested in watching The Bachelorette again. Last time I saw a full season was with Jillian Ashley H.

AIMO, of course.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was Ashley H, not Jillian.)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:10 am

emusha wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm excited for Rachel. I've enjoyed watching her this season, but as someone who was unspoiled until this announcement, why would TPTB ruin the ending for Nick's season? To me, Rachel and Vanessa were (are?) the only two viable contenders remaining heading towards the FRC. It's puzzling!  scratch

one possible theory

Maybe the ending of this season.... Nick & F1's relationship isn't currently something to hold out on this announcement for so they spoiled it

Sorry to quote myself but just thought of another potentially really good reason after watching the announcement on JK...maybe Rachel negotiated this so that she can actually get the caliber of men she wants and has the time for them to apply for her!! if so then I'd say GO Rachel...

She did mention that she was heartbroken from Nick's season...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:10 am

lleyki wrote:
nikikass wrote:I don't have any opinion of Vanessa good or bad.  @BachLover

I haven't seen enough of her.  All I know is that Nick Likes her " A LOT"

LOL... It's hard to say what she is really like.  Time will tell. And then really not even then.

And WELCOME!

Honestly at this point I'm just sort of amusingly baffled by all the comments of Vanessa's bad attitude. You know what I remember of Vanessa tonight - she got a 1 on 1 where Corinne "jokingly" called her a bitch, it was awkward, she left for her date and during a chunk of it we had to hear from Corinne how Vanessa has no depth and then Nick left her feeling crushed when he sort of threw her love profession back in her face (yes I know that wasn't his intent). And then she vanished from the episode - like literally she just seemed to disappear. I think Vanessa was at best in maybe 15 minutes of this whole episode.

I think you are being way too generous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 am

LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Why did they announce that before she left? How weird!

Maybe because they want new fellows to apply.
First Bach or Ette I've ever seen on TV asking for girls/guys to apply for the show and I hope it's the last time. Not a good look. IMO I hope they work on her laugh before the show. It's hideous.

I had the complete opposite view of her appearance. Her laugh seemed completely natural to me and I thought it was sweet and even endearing that she was asking guys to apply.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 am

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm excited for Rachel. I've enjoyed watching her this season, but as someone who was unspoiled until this announcement, why would TPTB ruin the ending for Nick's season? To me, Rachel and Vanessa were (are?) the only two viable contenders remaining heading towards the FRC. It's puzzling!  scratch

one possible theory

Maybe the ending of this season.... Nick & F1's relationship isn't currently something to hold out on this announcement for so they spoiled it

Sorry to quote myself but just thought of another potentially really good reason after watching the announcement on JK...maybe Rachel negotiated this so that she can actually get the caliber of men she wants and has the time for them to apply for her!! if so then I'd say GO Rachel...

She did mention that she was heartbroken from Nick's season...

Perhaps.  I really do believe this show had her as the next Bachelorette from the get go.  I don't blame them.  I just can't stand how MF goes about it.  Everything about this show is just so hard to take seriously and yet you can tell Rachel wants to find her love.

mprssdbyu wrote:
BKay wrote:Even my complete dislike of Josh couldn't make me ok with Andi.
BINGO! She makes my blood boil! I despise her.

They want people talking about it. That's all the show wants. It's why I can't personally stand it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 am

I can't help but compare this season's editing to a comedy movie preview. You know... where you've seen all the funny bits in the trailer and having just finished watching the full movie, you leave disappointed because there was nothing new. The difference between the two is at least with the movie they stil showed you the good part you saw in the preview. Season 21 lured us and bever showed us the bait again.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:28 am

emusha wrote:

one possible theory

Sadly, that thought has crossed my mind too.
I am really happy they picked Rachel over Raven. Finally, a mature, accomplished and beautiful woman for the lead. I hope mature accomplished good-looking men will apply to win her heart. Fingers crossed!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk