SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:43 am

True colours always shine through.  ...according to Cyndi Lauper anyway ...

Contestants and leads social media comments and  postings usually give much insight into who they truly are....production not around to mess with their "edit" any more laugh out loud  we just have to sit back and watch it all unfold. Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 am

northernviewer wrote:True colours always shine through.  ...according to Cyndi Lauper anyway ...

Contestants and leads social media comments and  postings usually give much insight into who they truly are....production not around to mess with their "edit" any more laugh out loud  we just have to sit back and watch it all unfold. Hugesmile

ITA - I don't have a problem with Vanessa or Rachel post season, IMO they are both class acts. Even the best of people have bad, emotional days that they would rather forget and that is without TPTB in their ear all of the time.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 pm

George1218 wrote:ITA - I don't have a problem with Vanessa or Rachel post season, IMO they are both class acts.  Even the best of people have bad, emotional days that they would rather forget and that is without TPTB in their ear all of the time.
coolangel wrote: IMO when it comes to Rachel and Vanessa's SM follow/lack of follow back, I don't have a problem with either choice and I don't think it implies one suffers fools gladly and one doesn't. Personally, I am mostly a 'Rachel' when I have a huge tiff with someone - in the sense that I let it go but I don't care about having a relationship with them anymore. But I also have tremendous respect for the 'Vanessa's' who choose to let it go and extend an olive branch. I don't think one choice is better than the other and it just depends on one's personality.

What I do have a problem with are people who might not even be involved and who continue to post/like cryptic remarks which keeps SM troll hate against others active IMO. Either come out and say your piece so the other person has a chance to defend themselves or let it go. All JMO.
I agree Good Post Me too. The 2 WOMEN  of "supposed fight" happened to have their disagreement (that much is obvious) ... there's no mention of "audience" being present or "required jury" to decide who is guilty or innocent here ... because "news" to me, people have disagreements. Even mature, classy, self-aware and respectful, intelligent and reasonable people. Some disagreements end with a handshake or a hug, some disagreements end with a salute, as long there's no breach in respect.

If Rachel decided to walk away and have no relationship with Vanessa post event ... she has all the right and nothing wrong with it. I don't think that her not following Vanessa is because of some jealousy or resentment. IMO it's simply buried thing and she doesn't need to share any time or space (even SM) with a person who means little to her. IMO Vanessa following Rachel is nothing more or less as her following Corinne or some "forgotten name" girl who was eliminated on night 2 and it may not be about "reaching out" or "guilty conscious", but might simply be acknowledgment of people she shared few months with and she might unfollow her at the end "of this journey" ... IDK, just "my lucky guess".

My peeve are people not involved, who may or may not have been present ... who "speak" ... but I'm not sure on whose behalf?
Rachel's? I don't think Big Rach has any problems speaking her mind if she feels/needs to - and I'm guessing RESOLVED ISSUE is a good reason to have nothing to talk about. Vanessa's? - Highly unlikely, considering the silence from her camp.
So I'm more weary of those "sources" ... and wary of their intent and motive.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk