SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 pm

@julychild had Peter Kraus before RS posted him.  yes :claphands
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Carine wrote:@cmarci93 lool I know just wanted to check which Blake you were talking about.
Oh , yes Blake E I think will be a villain in some sort. Just got to see other guys first to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Not sure about Blake E yet I actually did randomly watch the Ex Isle show last year and I don't remember him doing anything dramatic, he was just there really.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Carine wrote:Not sure about Blake E yet I actually did randomly watch the Ex Isle show last year and I don't remember him doing anything dramatic, he was just there really.
I never watched it but he just has the look of a villain and then I saw his ex girlfriend tweet last night

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Right the ex gf tweet was interesting, I an wondering how his edit will come out in TB..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@julychild had Peter Kraus before RS posted him.  yes :claphands

Wonderful!! :claphands Great job @julychild. As usual I will indicate two ** beside the names of those sleuthed here.

@Ladybug82 thanks for posting in the No Discussion thread. Makes it so much easier for me to create threads which I will do shortly.

I see we already have an ex mouthing off the joy she'll have calling out the BS. laugh out loud Hope Rachel wasn't counting on what America will look like coming out of that limo, more like what MF and company want it to look like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@Carinethere are two blakes this season.

I think the Blake that's not Blake E is very good looking Smiley IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Blake Killpack looks like super hottie Daniel Henney in this pic :fanningfan :
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Blake2-e1489269172343
Source: RS

His background even sounds vaguely similar to Daniel's character's background in Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (Former Military).

Daniel Henney for reference beatingheart :
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 A6a7c191df3863f18e0dc848ee901d8a
Source

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:19 pm

@TheWrongReasons yea he's super hot!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:29 pm

@emusha I agree
I hope he sticks around for awhile  Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Bingo...Blake K for the win or next Bachelor. He is my pick. What a great resume and Workday is awesome company!! And those abs...wow

Okay I am going unspoiled so should leave these threads before stuff starts leaking. I just hope Blake K makes it in the house and has chemistry with Rachel.

Back again...his Facebook looked great too. Sigh.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:54 pm

I can see him being bachelor, I think they are going to stay away from white bachelors for a while.

Is it just me or does any one see caila and Blake k together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever