SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed 22 Feb - 5:18

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Well, I can't tell where Asher Platts even works.  He seems to be an activist.  That would make it harder to find out who he is other than he may be in Maine?

Asher Platts tweeted that his coworker @griffinmcelroy is going on the show who according to his twitter is from Austin Texas.

I thought he was tweeting Griffin that John is going on the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb - 5:24

@atem what kind of work does he do? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 22 Feb - 5:24

Sorry! I thought John was @griffinmcelroy I looked at that twitter account earlier today and I thought for some reason it was John? dizzy

Sorry, carry on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed 22 Feb - 5:26

reason wrote:@atem what kind of work does he do? laugh out loud

He's really focused on Green Party politics and that's why I said it's just about impossible to get who the heck 'John' is from that! It's bad enough the guy has such a generic name! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed 22 Feb - 5:27

He's from Portland, Maine. AsherPlatts.com I quickly looked to see if he's following anyone by the name of John, but there's too many to scroll through, too late for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed 22 Feb - 19:23

Maybe someone should just tweet both Asher and the one that has a #tomcruiselookalike friend of a friend and see if they'll give us more info.  laugh out loud

and now I'm worried that the #tomcruiselookalike might mean a Luke return.  Wasn't that how MF referred to him?  Please, no! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb - 19:25

@ladybug82 I dont want a look a like Luke, he may be whiny like him. laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed 22 Feb - 19:30

@reason laugh out loud I'm totally down with no Tom Cruise look alike (especially if short and has an attitude) or a Luke look alike or the original for that matter. laugh out loud

#BigRachneedssprinkles #saynotovanilla laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  And just to make it clear the hashtags have absolutely nothing to do with race, all to do with personality. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed 22 Feb - 19:44

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 @Ladybug82. Do you know why she is called BigRach? I am too curious
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Wed 22 Feb - 19:49

it could be a play of words since she is physically small but maybe she has a big personality and presence. but I am curious though.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed 22 Feb - 20:05

The connotation to me is in "big-boy pants" ... like the Woman of the House, the one who decides, who is clear headed in the time of "crisis", who is calm in the storm, who has answers to questions, gives advice, mature/wise ... like big sister to most of those younger girls still finding their "footing" (guidance, acceptance and confidant)

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed 22 Feb - 20:06; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed 22 Feb - 20:05

First time sleuthing for potential contestants so I might be way off. This person tagged Rachel on instagram.

Meet your newest contestant on @thebacheloretteabc @cadenellis10 by @austinpotter34

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cadenellis10/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CadenEllis10
Linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cadenellis/ (not sure)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever