SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm

@Dessler Nice job!!! clapping! clapping! He's a cutie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Great find @Dessler ! I already see potential. He has a real job, his job requires understanding peoples needs, so he could be a people person like Rachel. Lives in Texas, loves sports, doesn't seem to be a big SM user, his IG pictures are mostly of him and the people in his life, and he does not have a single selfie on IG (I'm of the mindset that the amount of selfies -especially shirtless- has a correlation to how obnoxious you are).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Caden is just meh and too short IMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Haven't had a chance to look into this, so not sure if it'll lead anywhere or be a waste of time, but posting it here incase someone wants to check it out.

Lukas liked the tweet.
Thurnis @Lawless_soBased
@ligerlukas word around town is your going on the bachelorette
10:58 PM - 18 Nov 2016
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Haven't had a chance to look into this, so not sure if it'll lead anywhere or be a waste of time, but posting it here incase someone wants to check it out.

Lukas liked the tweet.
Thurnis @Lawless_soBased
@ligerlukas word around town is your going on the bachelorette
10:58 PM - 18 Nov 2016
Source

I did a little sleuthing. His name is Lukas Mueller. He is currently a Junior at Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is 6' 4" and he seems athletic: currently plays basketball and previously played tennis. He also seems religious: he went to a Christian high school and posts religious references on twitter. A good fit for what Rachel is looking for, IMO.

Here are some pictures from his instagram:
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Lm10

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Lm210

Here is his instagram:
Lukas Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:05 pm

He is a jr in college? 21? How could a 21 yr old be a good fit for a woman who is over 30 and finished grad school and working? She's not a babysitter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm

He has no chance, she said she wants someone who has their life together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Yep, all out job of casting. rofl Daycare centers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:28 pm

reason wrote:He has no chance, she said she wants someone who has their life together.

Have they ever casted 21 year olds? I doubt he even is in the final cast.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Yes, one woman for Ben's season was it or CS? Mckinsey or something. Just 21.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Lol, didn't even think about the age. But she did say her celeb crush was Justin Bieber (who is only 22!!) so who knows! no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 pm

^She might be referrin to JBiebs in the physical looks department, not necessarily age laugh out loud.

But the youngest this season should be like 25/26. That's pretty young but they always have them on young (Ben)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever