SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sistersnotfriends - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

I am so happy its Rachel. She is such a great speaker without being intimidating .

They needed to announce her early to really build her up for the next four weeks before her season starts.

They need the public to get on board. That will be so easy she is so eloquent.

I cant wait for her season. I wonder what the ratio will be 18 African American and 7 other.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

sistersnotfriends - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:07 pm

CH shouldn't give up his day job as he was the worst during that JK announcement. What was that schtick?
Rachel looked gorgeous and gave us a taste of how articulate, poised, and able to handle the media aspect she will be.

@allycat score

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Rachel was wonderful on JK and GMA. I am ready for them to drop the 1st WOC narrative. Please promote Rachel as the beautiful, poised, smart, accomplished, charismatic woman she is. IMO she was clearly the best person for the gig and it has nothing to do with her skin color. I am soooo happy for Rachel. I love that she has such a great approach to life. Brains, Beauty and Humor. I am thrilled she was chosen and look forward to watching her quest for Love. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Stunning!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm sorry about the timing of the announcement. I hate that anything was ruined for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I'm incredibly excited that @therachlindsay is our new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A smart, strong, independent Texan who loves her @dallascowboys What more could a man want? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 pm

^^ She's glowing! heartglasses

Nick's pic with Rachel announced as the Bachelorette on IG is about to be his most liked pic :claphands
Good praises for Rachel! cheerleader
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Lets keep Rachel the Bachelorette posts in her own Category and Rachel the contestant thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a lot of media out, more to come, that will be lost in the contestant thread once it's locked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post moved to Rachel Bchelorette 13

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Seabear quote: "Rachel was wonderful on JK and GMA. I am ready for them to drop the 1st WOC narrative. Please promote Rachel as the beautiful, poised, smart, accomplished, charismatic woman she is. IMO she was clearly the best person for the gig and it has nothing to do with her skin color. I am soooo happy for Rachel. I love that she has such a great approach to life. Brains, Beauty and Humor. I am thrilled she was chosen and look forward to watching her quest for Love."

Yep - happy to have Rachel represent all humans, particularly those that are beautiful, kind and fun to be with!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:26 pm

People on social media are pissed because of the early announcement.

My theory on this is that it could have something to with who her father is.
Considering that he is a federal court judge nominated by Bill Clinton, they probably will have to put effort in casting, IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MY GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BACHELORETTE .I couldn't me more excited for you @therachlindsay!!! ABC truly outdid themselves with this pick...you are kind, graceful, intelligent, REAL, beautiful, funny, genuine, and everything we need in a Bachelorette I can't wait for America to fall in love with BIG RACH!!! Whoever you end up with is going to be one lucky man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:32 pm

PLEASE READ

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Lets keep Rachel the Bachelorette posts in her own Category and Rachel the contestant thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a lot of media out, more to come, that will be lost in the contestant thread once it's locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:People on social media are pissed because of the early announcement.

My theory on this is that it could have something to with who her father is.
Considering that he is a federal court judge nominated by Bill Clinton, they probably will have to put effort in casting, IMO.

They are! I think TPTB are somewhat shocked with the backlash they are getting on SM. Frankly, I'm a bit taken back by their reactions, too. I'm surprised they did it but I totally get why. Keeping dad in mind, TPTB have large shoes to fill casting applicants. Good luck with that! Maybe daddy had a come to Jesus meeting with TPTB.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite