SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

- They also fanned the Nick/Vanessa breakup rumors IMO when someone asked 'Are Nick Vanessa together' to which they looked at each other before saying 'Probably not' followed by more laughter.

Or maybe Nick picked Raven and they know it, laugh out loud. Hey, you never know.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Sounds to me like Rachel is the head of this "squad" and I can totally see now why this "squad" exists. These girls latched on to Rachel IMO because they saw her as the next Bette and want her leftovers and want to ride her coat-tails so they can be more relevant during her season and subsequently on BIP and so on.

So it's no wonder to me that they are dogging V since they are opportunistic and have nothing to gain from their perspective from an F1. But from a next lead? Their desperation and opportunistic ways are coming out full force.To me it just shows how fake they all are and are using each other. Nothing real here at all to me but desperate wannabes who will give JoJo's guys a run for their money IMO.

That Rachel is a part of it makes me lose respect for her and makes me think she herself wants the fame/opportunity and as her actions show, she's willing to give up her career for it (cause no guarantee she's going back). Very immature and classless on Rachel's part, IMO to speak like that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 pm

We've been misled on here one time too many. It's made me more circumspect...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 pm

I had already decided that I would not be watching her season. There was just something about her that has bothered me all season, could never put my finger on it.

Reading about these comments has just confirmed my gut feeling. I hope she has a successful season but I agree with those that have said she is just giving TPTB ammunition to use.

ALL IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. Sometimes it's good to sit back and let things unfold. Kind of like a good mystery novel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Rachels answers and behavior is worse than I expected. I thougt she is smart and mature but she and Alexis behave like mean highschool girls! Sooo dissapointed!!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 pm

I respond here about Rachel .. and my guesses (from Vanessa's thread) ... that's all there are, my guesses, that yes, I believe Rachel was approached by the producers during the filming and that idea of her being the next Bachelorette was presented to her. The opinion that Rachel didn't know much about the show and therefor she wasn't remotely interested IMO can be questioned ... since Chris Soules didn't know much about the show and up until his FSD exit he was showing interest in Andi, yet he had the "same offer" in the pocket for weeks (the last F6 guys, minus Nick, knew about it) ... so my guess is ... and only a guess .. that the rest fo "good room-mates" could have known about producers' idea, about making Rachel the Bachelorette, already during the filming.

This does not make Rachel any less "perfect" or respected in my book, but her expressed (and supported) negativity does.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:58 pm

It makes me think less of Rachel, not Vanessa. I won't watch her season (and I've watched all except the prince..)

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I had already decided that I would not be watching her season. There was just something about her that has bothered me all season, could never put my finger on it.

Reading about these comments has just confirmed my gut feeling.  I hope she has a successful season but I agree with those that have said she is just giving TPTB ammunition to use.

ALL IMHO.

I was in limbo about watching Rachel's season just due to this season and how they edited it so poorly. I was never a Rachel fan she just come across to me that she is entitled and bitchy. After hearing all this childish behavior she and her little gang have said I will definitely not watch her season. I can not condone such behavior from someone who is suppose to act like a adult but in real life they choose to act like a mean girl. She also seems like she is bitter because Nick liked V better .Good Luck I think she will need it ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Now I really wanna know what went down in that alleged fight. So many questions...

I can't say I won't be watching. TeamRachel - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 2498057887

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:04 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I had already decided that I would not be watching her season. There was just something about her that has bothered me all season, could never put my finger on it.

Reading about these comments has just confirmed my gut feeling.  I hope she has a successful season but I agree with those that have said she is just giving TPTB ammunition to use.

ALL IMHO.

Same. I've already said I'm not watching her season of The Bachelorette. Best of luck to her but I honestly don't care about her so I have no reason to watch her try to find love.

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like Rachel is the head of this "squad" and I can totally see now why this "squad" exists. These girls latched on to Rachel IMO because they saw her as the next Bette and want her leftovers and want to ride her coat-tails so they can be more relevant during her season and subsequently on BIP and so on.

So it's no wonder to me that they are dogging V since they are opportunistic and have nothing to gain from their perspective from an F1. But from a next lead? Their desperation and opportunistic ways are coming out full force.To me it just shows how fake they all are and are using each other. Nothing real here at all to me but desperate wannabes who will give JoJo's guys a run for their money IMO.

It's clear that they have all become Rachel's minions, especially now that she is The Bachelorette. As you said, they have everything to gain by being [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] publicly.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:08 pm

All I gotta say for the "squad" is KARMA.

May the odds of TPTB be ever in your favor. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite