SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I read about 98% of the posts. Seriously. cantstopl
I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding having any trust for production. I would not trust them. The show is not a friend to the cast.
My gut is they will not even suggest she become familiar with the show and will not suggest a marathon watching of past seasons.
The more innocent she is to the process and unscathed with this current season the more innocent she will be to the shows ways. IMO. That is what the show wants in order to create optimal reactions for their social experiment.
I can't even go into what a good pool of men would be: hopefully some men in the 30-38 yr old age range. Little to none in the 24-28 age range. I mean when you put this in black and white, they probably do not have a great pool of men to refer to from past auditions. That's just the age factor.
Next is career. Another factor is probably appearance. So personally, I do not have great hope on a successful match.
Again, we are talking about filming beginning in less than 4 weeks.
Who knows stranger things have happened. Maybe a nice 38 yr old business owner.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was pretty sure you did. You can't trust a bunch of overly emotional women to behave. Believe me I've erased many posts before hitting send knowing you would pull your hair out over them! I've been around too long not to behave when I don't want to.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was pretty sure you did. You can't trust a bunch of overly emotional women to behave. Believe me I've erased many posts before hitting send knowing you would pull your hair out over them! I've been around too long not to behave when I don't want to.

Please don't censor your posting because of me. cantstopl Besides, if not me, it would be another mod catching something good, bad or ugly. :yes:
As long as they are within site rules, all is good. Discussion is great. I love a good discussion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not just you. It's a nightmare to fix for all admin and it just leads to total chaos.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not just you. It's a nightmare to fix for all admin and it just leads to total chaos.

I think all the mods would agree with you. I call it a phuckphest. Bachelorette - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 1710264613 lolpanda :crazed

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Back to Rachel! I just hope they get the casting right and find someone worthy of her.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:59 pm

I hope for Rachel's sake if TPTB have already agreed to cast her, that the contract is not only signed but fool proof rather than fool hardy on her side.
TPTB have done that contract not signed yet dance so many seasons and will twist the reason why with not going to certain cast any which way they want.
So if they announce her, contract not signed and they decide to go in a different direction because of whatever reason they want, I hope Rachel is still able to come out ahead.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:09 pm

The f/book post was copied to the 'ette 13 No Discussion thread as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Another proof... Rachel's best friend.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Snipped

Like a certain Bar owner from Texas?
Hey, if Nick can be on the show 4 times, why not Brad!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Snipped

Like a certain Bar owner from Texas?
Hey, if Nick can be on the show 4 times, why not Brad!

Funny I was thinking along those lines. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 pm

I just wish everyone on SM would stop throwing around 'historic' when it comes to announcing Rachel as the 'Ette. IMO It almost makes it look like that is the only reason she is getting the role. There is so much more to her than being black. They are already setting a very bad tone for her season IMO.  no no
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite